Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he is back home. Pulling another sickie. These theatre companies need to take note of this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He’s daft if he thinks people in the industry don’t check his social media, get a sense of his popularity before employing him. I have a friend who works in music and image is everything, he’s hardly thriving with all his ailments and bots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What's the story with this hypochondriac, how many shows has he missed due to his rubbish illnesses? He is a tool. Also why the duck would u wear a granny knitted jumper in that heat and then when he is out with farquad he has his top off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a dirty fucker 😩😩😩😩🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and doenst seen you be limping there does he???

Nice 🤬🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I know when my hip plays up I would really struggle to get in and out of a car that low and be limping. I'm not much older than him. He's obviously trying his hardest to get out of work again or wanting some compo. People have aches and pains..fuckin get on with it and stop running off to a medical professional every time. What a bloody wetwipe!

• Heart
I bet he’s gonna bin his last week of the tour off. He cba anymore. This hip thing will be leading up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can guarantee he won’t have any back/hip problems once it gets to the wedding.

He’s not doing himself any favours because he won’t get any new jobs now. It’s ok pretending he’s not bothered but they obviously need the money.

• Haha
He's defo about to sack off the last week of footloose isn't he. Ffs fakey! So predictable 🙄

• Sick
Can guarantee he won’t have any back/hip problems once it gets to the wedding.

He’s not doing himself any favours because he won’t get any new jobs now. It’s ok pretending he’s not bothered but they obviously need the money.
His ‘back/hip’ problems will vanish by the time of his stag do in a couple of weeks. By then his tour is finished so he’ll not be looking for reasons to not ‘work’ but will want to be performing more reels/tik toks for the gram and the narrative of a bad hip/back won’t suit so much.

• Heart
Seeing as he's probably going to throw a sickie should we ask JQ if he'd like to do a recap for the new thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If his hip was that bad he’d have driven straight to a&e not filmed himself banging on about it. The only thing wrong with him is his phantom made up illnesses

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1410401

Grown ass man complaining about instagram and using all those hashtags… 😭
Instagram isnt what it used to be all the new socials are getting more popular with the youngsters these days like tiktok and that and that's where the followers are so if you are not got the following on the new in socials media's then u will go down with Instagram when it does fade just like Facebook and the likes. Instagram is all he has so once that is getting less popular I'm afraid jakey poo you will sink with it, my heart will go on 🤣 so keep pushing your rubbish reels for now plus you are a twit aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His ‘back/hip’ problems will vanish by the time of his stag do in a couple of weeks. By then his tour is finished so he’ll not be looking for reasons to not ‘work’ but will want to be performing more reels/tik toks for the gram and the narrative of a bad hip/back won’t suit so much.
They’ll vanish today when he posts in the ice bath or at the gym 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is not normal behaviour! I’m a right clumsy mare and always walk into doors, walls etc when I’m rushing around and end up with some bumps and bruises. I don’t rush to the bloody hospital.

If he doesn’t film himself inside the hospital waiting for ages then this never happened and he’s just using it as an excuse to get out of work. I hope he never gets another theatre job again. I know he does his Christmas pantomime but he’s no where near a big enough name for that money to carry them all the way through the year.

If he does end up at the hospital then he’s just the biggest attention seeking idiot. He’s desperate to have something wrong with him for attention. Be careful what you wish for Jakey!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If his hip was that bad he’d have driven straight to a&e not filmed himself banging on about it. The only thing wrong with him is his phantom made up illnesses
He films it so his colleagues see it. What an actual knob. No one gives a duck Jake..duck off!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.