Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa’s back and obviously been rehearsing what to say 😂 I know she’s bleeping boring but the detail she’s going into totally gives her away. Full of tit and as deceitful as her lying son
Oh so back just around the same time as you would be after leaving in the morning for a four hour drive then…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lisa’s back and obviously been rehearsing what to say 😂 I know she’s bleeping boring but the detail she’s going into totally gives her away. Full of tit and as deceitful as her lying son
U thought the same. She is covering her lies and its pathetic to watch a 70 year old woman doing this to cover for her son. No the wonder he's the way he is. Shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh so back just around the same time as you would be after leaving in the morning for a four hour drive then…
She’s so full of tit. Like mother like son. Why the duck would you take two dogs on an 8 hour round trip in one day and then stop for food both ways leaving poor dogs in car instead of just leaving them at home 🤥 All this deceit just because he doesn’t want people knowing he’s a 33 year old who isn’t capable of looking after his own son by himself. What sort of mother enables such pathetic behaviour. She like Sophie, with her lies yesterday, deserve all the crap they get 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Liar liar pants on fire!
Yeah right, an eight hour round trip in one day (in hot weather!) and you had to take the dogs? You’re fooling nobody Soapy Su! We all saw #Leo4likes calling out to your dog Daisy the next morning in the park.
4C8832B3-EBD0-428B-A02D-B82D88A1A193.png

• Haha
  • Heart
What an absolute liar. Jake filmed his son looking over towards you the next morning and calling your dogs name Su. I cannot deal with liars it’s my pet peeve.

Why not just say you decided to stay over as it’s a long drive back/ you wanted to see Jake/ you didn’t know if he’d need your help the next day as might need to drive back to work… or that he’s bleeping useless and can’t look after a baby on his own as he’d prefer to be at the gym

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s so obviously lying she’s putting far to much detail and effort into it all like times and tit …. Nah Madge you a lying nasty twisted idiot like your son. All this just because fakes a lazy good for nothing bleep who doesn’t wanna actually work for a living. He’d had this planned from the start. It wasn’t about doph or sack of spuds it was all this big elaborate plan so he could pull a sickie AGAIN!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The very small amount of sympathy I did have for qvc has now gone. Like mother like son, both lying pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The very small amount of sympathy I did have for qvc has now gone. Like mother like son, both lying pricks
Why is she moaning about doing a late tea at 6.30! She doesn't work and doesn't seem to have a lot to do apart from garden, bit of house stuff, hair touching, nails and fags and chatting about nothing interesting on Instagram! It's so obvious she's not telling the truth as she stumbled over what she was saying

Why is she moaning about doing a late tea at 6.30! She doesn't work and doesn't seem to have a lot to do apart from garden, bit of house stuff, hair touching, nails and fags and chatting about nothing interesting on Instagram! It's so obvious she's not telling the truth as she stumbled over what she was saying
I’ve never actually viewed any of her tit before but man is she boring as duck and so much like fake with how she talks and her mannerisms..
Why the duck would anyone wanna know she’s having a late tea or that she’s anti backed chicken nuggets toys? Lol I Mean she’s right in doing so as that kid is filthy. Why oh why didn’t someone see them all out together and post it online so they are all exposed for the liars they are.

What if fakes gotta work a show on the same day sack of spuds grows a neck ? Will they fake madges desth so he can have a whole week off? Lol imagine her the week after “well sorry I’ve not posted as last week I’d died but the lovely paramedics zapped me and here I am”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So a comment on Facebook regarding yesterdays show cancellation suggested that Jake said it was due to 4 cast members being sick. So are we expecting all 4 to have recovered over night or was that a lie and all cancelled due to Fakey lying about Sophs nine delayed flight?🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not even just about lies . Sue doesn’t work she didn’t need to send Leo home that day knowing soph was on plane journey and Jake had work . She had Leo and Jake just wanted a day off work so they made the whole thing up . He’s lazy and she does everything Jake says !! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a load of drivel she spouts do you think she reads here if not she should

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I detest her now after this. What a boring ugly old fucker. Thing is they all know that they are lying. Scheming together, it's absolutely pathetic behaviour from the lot of them. She's an enabler. Like I said earlier jake knows that he is a tit dad. Do all the reels that he wants and be buzzing that his kid sits between his legs hahaha sad act but he can't look after his own kid for a night imagine when the time comes when he has.to do it. He will be eating the gummies by the tubs. He's only making it worse for himself so let him get on with it. His followers, well the few that he has are all gullible and he knows it. He doesn't care what they say. All he cares about is the negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Glad everyone else can see she’s lying threw her false turkey nashers 😂Liars often go into to much detail and boy we got her full round up of the story.No way would she have stayed of she’s as much of a addict as him giving everyone her ever so boring film,cleaning ,garden update.

Fakey is quiet this afternoon. Even with a drive to work we get his stupid stories. Awwww is someone preparing for a dose of anxiety and missing the family….should have spent time with them instead of running and the gym this morning 🥴
Back to work you go sicknote

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's created his own vicious cycle - hates Footloose and dreads going there. Pulls frequent sickies, thus upsetting scheduling and pissing off the other performers who have been working at this career since they were kids, the audience and the producers. When he recovers from whatever made up bullshit affliction he supposedly has he returns to work with an even bigger feeling of dread because he knows he's pissed everyone off. And with each turn of this cycle his dread grows bigger and the animosity towards him from cast and crew increases.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How can they leave his bloody hair in his poor eyes ffs it’s not hard to take him for a trim 😡Think fakey in the dog house his antics this morning were beyond disgusting.I’m not her biggest fan but he went out of his way to make sure she did not get a lay in.Daddy day care has left the building after needing 24-7 admiration for looking after Leo with help from the invisible Lisa 👻

Attachments

• Heart
Get yourself an interview whilst you’re back there fakey, you don’t seem to have any work lined up after this job😬 Saying that…probably wouldn’t hire you after being a sick note yesterday!
BF691F11-DCFE-42D8-8853-8C3D518F432E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.