Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Tim people called him out . People are saying he’s removed his stories about childcare . I bet his boss has had enough now . He’s a liability and so unreliable it’s unreal !! the thing with Jake he never knows when to stop . If he throws a sickie he needs to just not post but he thinks he’s untouchable . Like his bad back yet posted next day on beach and out and about . He gives no fucks about the people he lets down time and time again . Them people pay his bleeping wages 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually got a reply from footloose the tour saying they can't control what he puts on Instagram and they can't control cast members being ill. The last message I sent I didn't get get rey as I said I would be encouraging people not to book with them if they employ people like jake

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They can’t control what he posts but they can control allowing him time off for a fake illness and employing him. They should’ve sacked him months ago. They’re just as bad as him if they want to cover up for the prick

Reactions: 19
Exactly

They can’t control what he posts but they can control allowing him time off for a fake illness and employing him. They should’ve sacked him months ago. They’re just as bad as him if they want to cover up

Reactions: 7
Be honest, this bleep doesn't want to work, he just wants to be FAMOUS...
duck off snake, nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Be honest, this bleep doesn't want to work, he just wants to be FAMOUS...
duck off snake, nobody cares.
Exactly. He loves singing apparently. Why wasn’t he doing what Sam Ryder was throughout lock down and pumping out singing content instead of prancing around in wigs trying to go viral that way.

He wants to be famous for being famous not because of a talent

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We are gonna get a story tomorrow saying he's been down since he posted that reel as it brought memories about his dead dad. Then he will say but guys we all have days like this it's normal, it's OK not to be OK, we got this. The usual tit

• Haha
Thing is he needs to work he admitted it on a crappy radio show he was on the other day promoting footloose . His words I need the money 😂😂

he’s desperate he’s not famous and he’s not popular he’s in panto and it’s benief him so he constantly doesn’t turn up . He can’t get anymore work . His mrs is boring and she ain’t bringing any money in . after the wedding what content will he have it will be worst than now 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You just know he's skint because he hasn't had his veneers upgraded. Most celebs get their veneers changed at some point- look at Rylan. His were on a par with Jake's, ridiculously big and didn't fit his mouth properly. Jake has eyes and spends enough time gazing at his reflection - he MUST know his teeth are way too big and hideous. He makes seemingly self-deprecating jokes all the time about his teeth but I reckon that's him pretending not to care when the reality is it REALLY bothers him. His original teeth were absolutely fine and (obvs) really suited his face. He's absolutely ruined his face with those comedy Turkey teef and nobody will redo them for free because his zelebrity status is circling the drain, he's not famous enough. The older, thinner and more haggard he gets those teeth are just going to look worse and worse.

duck all wrong with his old teeth.

EA429FF9-DBC2-42FA-8DB7-36249089CBC5.jpeg
795A66C2-4179-468D-9A37-0F98C3138F67.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He sounds so deeply unnatural when he refers to Sophie as his “Mrs”

jake, you’re gay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel I’ve missed out on all the fun😟😂 I had a flare up of my fibromyalgia & the fatigue was something else. I was watching Prickendens stories & thinking I need to go on tattle & see if anyone else is seeing this😂 Then I was dozing off again🤦🏼‍♀️ I have just been too sore & tired to even think about thinking if that makes sense🤷🏼‍♀️😂 After catching up I am glad that you all saw & documented it and had the exact same thoughts as me, great minds & all that🙌🏼 Can’t believe what a liar this bleep is, well I can🙄 Lisa the enabler as always and the minions as thick as tit & as usual blowing smoke up his arse🤢 Let’s see what bullshit flows from their dirty rotten gobs tomorrow🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Back to normal, soph is probably exhausted from her thrilling hen do, apparently super delayed flight and instead of taking the kids downstairs to stare at a tv while he stares at a phone, they are in bed taking pics of her

• Heart
Phone out early 🙄Shows Sophie pretending to be asleep in bed.Lisa probably drove home last night and that’s it lol same tit on repeat

I just can’t get my head around his need to look at himself so much.Can his family not see it’s not normal and is becoming super creepy.Making out its Leo’s special place 🙄At least grandad Matt interacted with Leo unlike you who uses his own son for content.He really is unhinged

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Will Lisa be back online today? Wonder what her excuse will be for not doing her stories for the last couple of days 🤔 it must have been hard for her because she’s as addicted to Insta as her head of a son is. Let’s see if the lies flow out of her mouth as easy as they do his.

and Twitter is the platform that keeps on giving…. He must hate it that he can’t just delete comments & block like he does on Insta 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Think his reel is proof he usually does nothing except lay in bed. The one time he’s actually taken the kid out we get a full reel with backing music.

If they knew Sophie’s flight was an evening one why didn’t Su have Leo for an extra night? Jake could have gone there if he wanted to see him on Sunday. But yet again everything revolves around Jake

The theatre won’t be able to name who it is whenever a show is pulled but is it not strange that Jake knows a lot of people go to see him and shares all their DM’s but doesn’t even mention when he’s off a show or it’s been cancelled. Like surely you’d put a Message out apologising

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leo’s got the same clothes on as yesterday in that new reel is he pretending to be reading to him again today? The eye bleeping is sickening now.

I don’t know why I get so irritated by this idiot. I’m so glad it’s obvious that no one likes him and he’s still getting less than 10k on every post. That type of engagement is not gonna get him much work for long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Leo’s got the same clothes on as yesterday in that new reel is he pretending to be reading to him again today? The eye bleeping is sickening now.

I don’t know why I get so irritated by this idiot. I’m so glad it’s obvious that no one likes him and he’s still getting less than 10k on every post. That type of engagement is not gonna get him much work for long.
I agree he really gets under your skin doesn’t he 🤢Phone out again that house looks like a bombs gone off.Letting Leo play with shampoo anything for a clip on Instagram.Lisa definitely be back on today saying she was tired after having Leo at hers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wakes up films sophie sleeping.

Films himself eye bleeping the camera/ reading to Leo

Puts Leo upstairs with Fred and then watches his kid throw stuff down the stairs whilst laughing. Wait until he does that when someone’s walking up them and hurts them see how funny it is then

Gets kids to jump all over the bed Sophie is sleeping in and does the same himself

A decent bloke would have taken the kids downstairs, got them breakfast and ready and then taken them to school and let Sophie have a lay in if she got home late.

Not Jake though he’s done his one day a week. How she tolerates him I don’t know

I agree he really gets under your skin doesn’t he 🤢Phone out again that house looks like a bombs gone off.Letting Leo play with shampoo anything for a clip on Instagram.Lisa definitely be back on today saying she was tired after having Leo at hers
This. Baby Leo tired them out and They had a lot of driving over the weekend so had a relaxed day without filming. Imagine getting your own mother to lie for you

• Heart
  • Sick
Wakes up films sophie sleeping.

Films himself eye bleeping the camera/ reading to Leo

Puts Leo upstairs with Fred and then watches his kid throw stuff down the stairs whilst laughing. Wait until he does that when someone’s walking up them and hurts them see how funny it is then

Gets kids to jump all over the bed Sophie is sleeping in and does the same himself

A decent bloke would have taken the kids downstairs, got them breakfast and ready and then taken them to school and let Sophie have a lay in if she got home late.

Not Jake though he’s done his one day a week. How she tolerates him I don’t know
He’s such a selfish bleep 😡 but she really is an absolute idiot for putting up with it. The fact she’s happily gone along with publicly lying for him because he’s incapable of looking after his own son by himself says it all. I still say if a better grade of z lister came along (not hard as Jakey really is the dregs in that world), she’d be off. She’s as desperate for fame as he is. I think her appearance on Celebs go dating proved that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.