Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Maybe he can play Charley buckets grandad in Willy wonkas chocolate factory. He’s used to staying in bed being sooooo unwell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
How can he say that his body clock is set for a 6am wake up to see Leo😳 and keep a straight face😱 Jake you see your son 1 day a week!!! Fucking hell, this guy is totally deluded🤷🏼‍♀️ He actually believes his own hype😂

• Haha
  • Heart

al255

VIP Member
Just catching up. HOWLING that he didn’t get the job😂 hear me out- they use all types of makeup to make characters look older in stage theatre etc whatever. If they liked him THAT much they’d do whatever they could surely for him to play the part. He chats SHIT. They probably thought oh god, we better say something to stroke his big fat ego or else he will slate us. I get the impression fakey thinks the people / companies he auditions for need him more than he needs them. NO JAKE! WAKE UP! You are turning into a nobody (well, pretty much are a nobody)

My popcorn is still warming up from threads way back when 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

al255

VIP Member
Thanks for the tag!!!! I miss this thread a lot but he DRAINS ME! It’s the same shit every single day, same woe is me grief posts. I’ve been keeping up with the thread though just not been commenting, had lots going on at the moment ❤ (As some of you know I was in ICU with covid last year, anyway I’m FINALLY getting a face to face debrief to hopefully help me process it all) .. but I’ve had to wait ages for this, because there’s a long list of people who need help processing things better so they can move on, but not many people know I’m having the session. Unlike Fakey who buys MRI scans and tests for engagement on insta when there’s actually nothing wrong with him, alongside rinse and repeat of his grief, now I get everybody deals with grief in different ways but if you’re still going on about it weekly nearly a decade later you’d go and get ACTUAL HELP. Like I have with trying to process my traumatic hospital stint😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
So when he does this do they have to cancel the whole show ? If so what a selfish cunt he is. I hope it’s all over twitter like last time. There is a clear pattern of all these fake illnesses
like Others have said casting directors will look through social media and clearly see he’s a lying hypochondriac.
Not that it’s not shady on the footloose cast but imagine if he had got a big part like the bodyguard he went for ? They wouldn’t fuck about he would of had the sack after illness number 3. I mean what the fuck are footloose playing at ? He’s not even the star of the show so he could easily of been replaced.Hes brought nothing but bad publicity to them.

He's been in that much agony he’s drove 3 hrs home,eyefucked his phone and posted it ,walked up his stairs got in bed and sat commenting on love island. That little fanny pack he’s attached to his leg is nowhere Near his hip but the thick cunt probably thinks that’s where His hip is.

I thnk this is enough now he needs be called out and he doesn’t deserve the privileges he has work-wise. He wouldn’t be able to hold down a real job so what hope does doph have for the future ? And they want another kid? Lol what they are doing is as good as living off benefits. No work involved they are just lazy bastards begging for Money and ads.
He can barely get decent ads now so imagine In 12 months he’s gonna have even less

This has got to be one of us lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I bet he was jealous of the attention his poor brother got from being ill and that's the basis of his hypochondria/Munchausens.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg he is back home. Pulling another sickie. These theatre companies need to take note of this

• Wow
  • Angry

redball00n

VIP Member
Leo is literally pointing to something off camera and shouting “Daisy” 😂😂 does this cunt think we are all thick?

Filming himself saying goodnight to his baby, reading him a book - like someone said earlier, who does that?! I couldn’t imagine being so desperate for constant praise and attention off people I don’t know. His life is sad and pathetic.

Also Jake - ask Soph who does her botox as you are in desperate need of some you ugly haggered prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Emba

I just went to look for his ‘rant’ and i think I’ve been blocked ! I have never commented on his social media posts. I only commented about his mums teef on here the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Oh I’ve worked it out. I ‘liked’ a comment on Instagram about him eye fucking the camera when he was reading to Leo
🤣 wow. What a sad little fucker he is

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fuck off 😂😂

jake I know your desperate but come on … he’s made his own fan account “ the boy “ he always says that about Leo it’s definitely Jake and look at the hashtags 😂😂😂

not a model
not a actor
not a songwriter
not hot oh and not I repeat NOT a CELEB 😂😂👍
Anyone that’s been on here a while knows it’s him by the double exclamation marks 😂 Sad desperate cunt. Another account he’ll use to comment and like from 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Let’s see if we hear about his fall and how he’s hurt his back 😂
He's is such an attention seeker. He was most probably limping around so the audience felt sorry for him. You're such a trooper Jake, carrying on even though you were injured 🙄
Never known a grown man have so many frigging ailments. He's like an old woman. How Sophie finds this limp lettuce attractive I will never know!!

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I see he is back to advertising SkysportsF1 again and not marking it as an ad. First complaint of the weekend to ASA done ✔Also the pearl choker 🤢 I bet that’s not the first pearl necklace he’s had 😉😂

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Fucking hell what does the twat look like and using a filter on Leo pair of idiots .Poor Leo’s hair so tight must be painful
8F1DE08E-1AA9-4D21-AD30-8F79767E5EEA.png
9C7FCFDA-B231-4ADD-9668-991BFF0FE6DB.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh so back just around the same time as you would be after leaving in the morning for a four hour drive then…
She’s so full of shit. Like mother like son. Why the fuck would you take two dogs on an 8 hour round trip in one day and then stop for food both ways leaving poor dogs in car instead of just leaving them at home 🤥 All this deceit just because he doesn’t want people knowing he’s a 33 year old who isn’t capable of looking after his own son by himself. What sort of mother enables such pathetic behaviour. She like Sophie, with her lies yesterday, deserve all the crap they get 😡

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Every summer I work as a hospitality manager for a major UK festival. Don't know if the tv/theatre world works the same but festival bosses speak to each other - it's not unusual for the directors of another festival to get in touch and say "Don't book XXXX for your event, we booked them last year and they were a fucking nightmare, more trouble than they were worth, were very demanding, rude to the crew and turned up late" We also give a heads up to other festivals if we've had a nightmare musician or band.

Really hope Quickenden's malingering is common knowledge in the tv/theatre world!

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Why does he announce his auditions every time to then have to come back with his tail between his legs and say he didn’t get it.

Surely you just don’t mention it (obviously to family and friends is fair enough) until you have got it. It’s like doing a big announcement for every single job interview you go to. Just doesn’t happen

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Oh here we go again ….. pain in his hip now !!!
🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤬 no mention of it when strutting around London and carrying Leo ….. who looks absolutely ridiculous in a short sleeved shirt with a gold bracelet and his hair scraped back in a bun Wtaf 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He is a hypochondriac!!
Emergency app next With a chiropractor or someone 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And this Jake is why you don’t get these jobs 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart