Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie doesn't juggle Freddie and Leo. Freddie goes to his Dad's quite frequently and Sophie doesn't have a job. A lot of single parents (like myself) have to juggle looking after their kid/kids with an ACTUAL JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
in his latest insta im sure you can hear Madge in the background.
Yep. Sounds like her. Be interesting to see what she says when she’s back on her stories. As for him and his ‘daddy day care’. He really wants everyone blowing smoke up his arse cos his spending time with his son. He’ll be campaigning for the dad of the year awards next 🙄

Sophie doesn't juggle Freddie and Leo. Freddie goes to his Dad's quite frequently and Sophie doesn't have a job. A lot of single parents (like myself) have to juggle looking after their kid/kids with an ACTUAL JOB.
Didn’t you realise that ‘influencing’ and buying loads of clothes online to play dress up with is an ‘actual’ job 😂 duck me the two of them wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them in the face. Obviously his narrative for this week is being tired because he’s actually had to spend more than an hour with his son 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Leo is literally pointing to something off camera and shouting “Daisy” 😂😂 does this bleep think we are all thick?

Filming himself saying goodnight to his baby, reading him a book - like someone said earlier, who does that?! I couldn’t imagine being so desperate for constant praise and attention off people I don’t know. His life is sad and pathetic.

Also Jake - ask Soph who does her botox as you are in desperate need of some you ugly haggered prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fanny Ann has announced her flight is being delayed..she said more time in the sun..I bet the 🐔 is fuming....me I am pissing myself 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
Fanny Ann has announced her flight is being delayed..she said more time in the sun..I bet the 🐔 is fuming....me I am pissing myself 😆...
Oooo I forsee a trip to the hairdressers part 2 lol

Tbh I’ve found this mornings interaction with sack of spuds and fake really creepy. Like every tiny little thing that they have done he’s videod and put on Insta it’s just bleeping bizarre and we see it more because us tattlers are fully aware that this is just a “im a great dad look at me “ narrative. It’s not genuine it’s done for likes off strangers.

I don’t really keep up With Madges adventures so you guys who do,.would she normally of post by now ? Like does she post daily ? I can’t see she’s put anything. Surely there should be a “I miss chicken nugget and it’s been lovely having him” that’s obviously IF she’s actually left …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Laughing my tits off at the subterfuge and effort involved to hide Nanny QVC's presence. Seems a lot of energy just to try and blag us nasty Tattle trolls that he can look after #Leo4likes by himself 🤣

It didn't work ya pair of dickheads. We see through you, Jake.
Every. bleeping. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve obviously got far too much time on my hands today 😂. Just had a look at Mykonos flights to and from all London airports and there are none scheduled until at least 5pm tonight. I wonder if they came up with the story of her flight being delayed so he’ll say he can’t work because he’s got no one for Leo. Hence another reason he’s keeping Nanny qvc out of sight and another reason she’s there cos he knew he’d have Leo not just overnight by himself but today as well. Maybe totally barking up the wrong tree but just seems strange that there are no flights from there that are saying delayed today 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I’m right I reckon she’s on a 10pm flight home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Newsflash. Jake quickenden has done some basic parenting of HIS OWN SON. Get that man an award.

Oooo I forsee a trip to the hairdressers part 2 lol

Tbh I’ve found this mornings interaction with sack of spuds and fake really creepy. Like every tiny little thing that they have done he’s videod and put on Insta it’s just bleeping bizarre and we see it more because us tattlers are fully aware that this is just a “im a great dad look at me “ narrative. It’s not genuine it’s done for likes off strangers.

I don’t really keep up With Madges adventures so you guys who do,.would she normally of post by now ? Like does she post daily ? I can’t see she’s put anything. Surely there should be a “I miss chicken nugget and it’s been lovely having him” that’s obviously IF she’s actually left …
She’s normally like Jake and has 200 posts a day ranging from what she’s got delivered in the post, what she’s bought from the shop, when she’s washed a mug right through to her garden.

She is one hundred percent with Jake still, that’s why the dogs were taken.

Why lie about it though? Could easily just say it’s a long drive so they are staying over. It’s because he knows he’ll get called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s an award for him. Multi functional too, can shove it down his boxers instead of the rolled up socks he currently uses 😂

6C2223E9-22E6-4FBA-8C94-A1475CB3B867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow! Some serious eyefucking has gone on this morning! Extra over the top and also creeping the tit out of me! Su is definitely still there. Chicken Nugget is looking at somebody off camera!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220704-120837~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jake we see through you. Sophie was never coming home early. You are doing this so you don't have to go 5o work. Pretending your mam isn't there too. You know the truth that she is there. You are so bloody sad. You're a 50 year old man why do you have to pretend to be a good dad. That proves that you aren't because you have to lie. You may fool some deluded people but you don't fool us. Get on with it tho is it makes you feel better lying. That kid is obviously shouting daisy and not dad. You have to much time on your hands and that leather settee that you call mother is actually covering for you. You couldn't make this tit up. Why just why lie that you are with little Warwick on your own

• Haha
  • Heart
I just can’t with the setting up a camera to read a book to his kid. And then constantly staring at himself while reading. Like what on earth? If my husband did that with our lil girl it would be grounds for divorce 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why does he have to share every little aspect of his life?
It’s not only really boring but it’s super creepy

• Heart
No, you don't applaud any single mums or dads out there as all you think about is yourself and you NEVER look after Chicken Nugget on your own.

What about the times you've said to Farquaard "What have you been doing all day?" Enough said. As for the "flight delay" that's all bollocks too. Nothing wrong with your leg running through the fields is there? 🙄

Jake we see through you. Sophie was never coming home early. You are doing this so you don't have to go 5o work. Pretending your mam isn't there too. You know the truth that she is there. You are so bloody sad. You're a 50 year old man why do you have to pretend to be a good dad. That proves that you aren't because you have to lie. You may fool some deluded people but you don't fool us. Get on with it tho is it makes you feel better lying. That kid is obviously shouting daisy and not dad. You have to much time on your hands and that leather settee that you call mother is actually covering for you. You couldn't make this tit up. Why just why lie that you are with little Warwick on your own
He's 33 I think but looks well over 50! I love the name Little Warwick!!! 🤣

If I was you Lord F, I'd make the most of your freedom as you are so deluded. You have looked entirely wooden and miserable during your Hen and haven't let your hair down once. Your life will be one long prison sentence marrying this absolute joker!

Do a Shirley Valentine! Stay there! Discover the real you and go out to sea on a boat called Noah and make some waves!!!! Funny enough Shirley Valentine was actually filmed in Mykonos and remains one of my all-time faves!!!! 🤣

Screenshot_20220704-131335~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He really wants some sort of medal today. He’s listed a few jobs that literally take 5 minutes and he’s carrying on like he’s Mrs Doubtfire or something. Pathetic twit
So he has washed his own clothes and stacked the dishwasher with three plates, three cups and three glasses (him, Matt and Su)

What a guy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No, you don't applaud any single mums or dads out there as all you think about is yourself and you NEVER look after Chicken Nugget on your own.

What about the times you've said to Farquaard "What have you been doing all day?" Enough said. As for the "flight delay" that's all bollocks too. Nothing wrong with your leg running through the fields is there? 🙄

He's 33 I think but looks well over 50! I love the name Little Warwick!!! 🤣

If I was you Lord F, I'd make the most of your freedom as you are so deluded. You have looked entirely wooden and miserable during your Hen and haven't let your hair down once. Your life will be one long prison sentence marrying this absolute joker!

Do a Shirley Valentine! Stay there! Discover the real you and go out to sea on a boat called Noah and make some waves!!!! Funny enough Shirley Valentine was actually filmed in Mykonos and remains one of my all-time faves!!!! 🤣

View attachment 1391296
I watched it last night, great film ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does the bleep want a badge 😂😂

guess what head most the uk fold clothes do dishes and maintain the house . No wonder the house is a tit tip when a grown arse man needs praising for doing light jobs !!! Lazy bleep he is moans at working two hours a day and moans at doing a dish and folding his own clothes ….

no wonder everybody hates him imagine z listers looking at his posts thinking what a muppet . Get a life Jake seriously your the only z lister ( and that’s being nice ) that posts every single second of every single day to strangers on the internet . Nobody cares that you had to fold your own clothing nobody cares you had to parent your own bleeping child for the day and nobody cares that you have to work two hours a day …. Wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.