Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off 😂😂

jake I know your desperate but come on … he’s made his own fan account “ the boy “ he always says that about Leo it’s definitely Jake and look at the hashtags 😂😂😂

not a model
not a actor
not a songwriter
not hot oh and not I repeat NOT a CELEB 😂😂👍
#bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He looks ill how can she even fancy that 🤢She’s begging for ready made meal as to busy to cook my god get a life 😡
They are both deluded. Her saying she needs willpower when she’s a size 4 is so disturbing and an awful message to send out to any young girls that follow her. They are both so addicted to being skinny and body image, that they can’t see it’s ageing them both terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He said earlier he was gonna see Elvis in the cinema, not Minions?

Reactions: 4
He looks ill how can she even fancy that 🤢She’s begging for ready made meal as to busy to cook my god get a life 😡
Imagine begging for ready meals when a supermarket and hello fresh already pay you a hefty sum to advertise them. Are these people brain dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saying thank you for well wishes for interview tomorrow? Doubt anyone gives a tit bro and the only messages you get are from yourself!!!I It’s true they are both looking shocking and it’s unhealthy that she wants to be even skinnier as looks in her late 30’s already and obviously having fillers and Botox.Did liar pants not get his last audition or just lying again he went for one

Reactions: 14
Why does he keep sharing Sophie’s ad posts? Surely he should be marking them as an ad as well 🤔 Also the oversharing of each other stories and posts screams total red flags to me. Said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again. Couples who gush all over each on social media are missing something from their relationship. Keep it private.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does he keep sharing Sophie’s ad posts? Surely he should be marking them as an ad as well 🤔 Also the oversharing of each other stories and posts screams total red flags to me. Said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again. Couples who gush all over each on social media are missing something from their relationship. Keep it private.
They are sharing to try and up the engagement but to be honest it’s pointless because let’s be honest most of Sophie’s followers are from Jake so they are just sharing over and over again to the same audience.

Same when he shares on Leo’s account. You aren’t going to get more likes because ALL of Leo’s followers already follow you. They are thick

Constant repeat posting probably messes up the algorithm too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s got nothing to show so his last six posts were Leo and the stupid footloose one.Its like he gets obsessed with one person poor Sam being his latest stalker pile on .The crocs baggy bottoms cat talk is all bleeping weird .He like has deep rooted envy for successful people and tries to impersonate their lifestyle and just can’t see what a sad desperate twit he looks.Once Sam got love island his tweets comments just disappeared shame he can’t do the same 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In other words I'm a beggyy witch who cant afford to buy my own can somebody gift me them .....

duck off soph and clean ya manky fridge and oven woman both so skint they cant even get a cleaner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t have any shame, locals laugh at them with all their swag yet no class. There are better off people local to them that find them hilarious with their average house, average cars, chav clothes, they are new money and no class.
I know someone who saw Jake at the PYO, she text laughing, they are entertainment.

• Haha
Is she serious? Given she advertises Tesco and hello fresh this feels like a slap in the face. Next time hello fresh asks why I’m refusing to use them I’ll be perfectly honest.
Please some reply with google it. Also wasn’t Jake advertising a meal prep thing the other week when he was in the shared house and mocking the other lads for cooking.

Since when did professional beggars become a job that people just accept as normal.

• Heart
So jake says in the interview he would rather go to an audition then be handed jobs. Omg no one is handing you anything jake that's why your so desperate. Enjoy ya line of sniff while it's halftime at the show. You look like a bleeping crack head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They don’t have any shame, locals laugh at them with all their swag yet no class. There are better off people local to them that find them hilarious with their average house, average cars, chav clothes, they are new money and no class.
I know someone who saw Jake at the PYO, she text laughing, they are entertainment.
Did they see nanny qvc hiding in the bushes at the PYO cause she defo wasn’t there was she fakey 😂😉🤥

• Haha
So jake says in the interview he would rather go to an audition then be handed jobs. Omg no one is handing you anything jake that's why your so desperate. Enjoy ya line of sniff while it's halftime at the show. You look like a bleeping crack head
“I’d rather pay for my shopping than get freebies” 🙄

I mean what grown man doesn’t want to provide with a proper career, decent job rather than begging #ad #gifted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.