Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s such a strange man. Sophie sends him pictures then he puts them on Instagram. I don’t think he loves his kid as much as he says he does, he’s just content. I send my husband pictures of the baby when he’s working away and he doesn’t feel the need to post them online or screenshot FaceTime.

He’s trying to prove that he’s such a good Dad but he’s barely present in his life. If he cared his day off on Sunday would be solely focused on spending time with his family. It’s got to be the strangest dynamic I’ve ever seen. I honestly get so bored of seeing Leo, like someone else said on here earlier he really is the most unremarkable child and it’s not fair how much exposure he’s getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
How many times does that denture inflicted, dozy mare Su pollard push that bit of hair back with her witchy fingered hand? 😣

FOR FUCKS SAKE CLIP IT OR CUT IT SHORTER!

Christ,she is the most boring,narcissistic Madge from Benidorm,tart alive.

Hope all you Quickenden trolls( not trolls just truth tellers)are well😘

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
O give it a rest you really are pathetic.View attachment 1380068
Fakey, you haven't got a soul. You are an empty shell devoid of empathy. Cunt. 😡

unreal. I hope Lisa finally has a word. Who starts following a grieving 20 year old yesterday just so you can share her grief post. He’s commented on it calling her ‘mate’ too.

Maybe he’s been supporting behind the scenes for months and was asked to keep it private. I really hope so
He wasn't. There were a couple of new members on here yesterday who were close to his deceased cousin's family and they said he hadn't been in contact for years. That bastard really is a piece of shit using this sad news for content and likes. The family must be appalled. I despise Fakey more and more each day. I wait for karma to visit that disgusting prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
So Food4thoughts have posted a reel on Jakes journey over the last few weeks with them. Wow considering how bad his back has been, I’m amazed just what he’s managed to do physically considering he said he couldn’t barely move at times 🙄 Instagram showing him up yet again for being the deceitful cunt he is. Oh and how surprising he had to bring up mental health yet again 😴
I'm sure the Footloose bosses will be thrilled to learn that Jake has spent the last five weeks lifting weights.
How could anyone be this stupid? Fucking workshy bellend.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Forgot about this pic, wardrobes are that full they have to shove shit under the bed now!

Also, that back massager defo saw some back door action still being on the bed the morning after soph was using it on him 🤮🤮
Fakey's Back Door Blaster!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
6657E5CA-FEC9-418E-854F-26A5DAE6299A.jpeg

I saw this on Chris’ page🙄 I wonder how Chris feels knowing every job he gets now, he has to suffer that twat😂 I bet that’s why he signed up to that management🤦🏼‍♀️

The real face of prickenden done this davide take off four times each not funny .I think he’s wanting him to come visit his back yard 😘when he leaves the villa
Ugly bastard🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Into perfume now, has to be the dearest one too. 🐔 She is a bit late with this as it's been out a few years now but has to get on the bandwagon. I have had this for ages it's a snide but lasts the same £20 lol lol ...
Showing off expensive handbags and perfumes but flogging clothes for a £10 on vinted. Who is she trying to kid that she’s living the champagne lifestyle 😂 another ad for Tesco food yesterday, gymondo today 😴 never gets any new brand deals. Wonder why 🤔😂

He’ll be here permanently 😂😂
I’ve reported him 5 times this week alone and will keep doing it 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
So much free time for the gym but not to spend with his family. His one day a week off he’s in the gym
he’s a selfish prick. He has so much time to himself - I am no fan of Sophie but when does she get a break? Even when she’s trying to have a lie-in the cunt is filming her asleep in bed with the flash on and talking loudly into his phone.

My partner is currently trying to lose weight for a wedding in September - he goes to the gym every weekday morning at 4.30am and then goes straight to work for 9 hours, because there’s literally no other time he can go inbetween him working, me working, making sure someone’s around to pick our daughter up from daycare, looking after her at home, making sure we do fun things with her when we’re both off and trying to fit in some couple time somewhere! Time to yourself is great but this twat swans off by himself every chance he gets and leaves Sophie doing everything. He’s a cunt but she allows it so I don’t feel sorry for her.

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Can’t believe what I’m reading, well I can but you know what I mean🤦🏼‍♀️ If nanny qvc took the day off yesterday out of respect there is no way on this earth that fake wasn’t told about his cousins passing yesterday😟 Instead of him doing the same he’s posted to TikTok & insta, had a moan about how tired he is & did his shit commentary about LI that no one cares about🙄 He has probably been up half the night anxiety ridden about his content being removed & how low his likes have been so decided to use that poor man (who he never bothered with) sad passing as an excuse to do feck all & gain sympathy from his minions😡 He really is a selfish arsehole!

• Angry
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
I just can't believe this is the same guy who made me laugh during lockdown with his piss take of influencers. That's why I followed him. Daisy May Cooper recommended him and I thought his reels were really funny. Now he's just like the rest of them - begging and flogging his kids online for money.
Same. Turns out he only took the piss out of them because he was jealous of not being one of them. Rosie Ramsey did EXACTLY the same too.

Seems like a fool proof plan. Take the piss out of influencers and people taking freebies so the public who agree follow you and see you are one of the few genuine ones. Once you have said followers, the offers start coming in and you can then become one of the people you took the piss out of

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
He’s such a fucking desperate loser. Tagging Sam Fender like Sam Fender would give a shit. Sam has more talent in his ballsack than Fakey would ever have.

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Oh god you can see it happening can't you
REAL TALK
“Whilst I love tv work and working with my BRO Chris, I can’t lie, filming about antiques really reminded me how hard it is living without my nan and that I never even got to meet my great great great grandfather. Family is everything”

Next post. Buy these gummies to help with anxiety.

• Haha
  • Wow

instashun

VIP Member
How old are you when you communicate to each other via Instagram with quotes they've googled. I'm actually embarrassed...

So is Sophie saying she spat her dummy out and got the hump with JQ because of the shitty behaviour HE did this weekend. But its her fault right. NARCISSISTIC TWAT!View attachment 1362911View attachment 1362912

Literally just posted this!!
Jake couldn’t even be patient when she had an hour at the hairdresser. Someone close to her needs to have a word. He’s a gaslighter

• Heart