Jake Quickenden #22 Back to life, back to reality, back with tit content & victim mentality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to me for the winning thread title🙌🏼

Recap of fakes week

Sunday - Fake is off work with a bad back🙄 He went to great lengths to show us that he was unable to move or do anything with chicken nugget, instead of resting he listened to his minions advice who told him to keep active so he went on a day out to the beach😂 Such great parents taking their toddler for a day out at the seaside🏖☀ No ulterior motive? Let me think🤔 Oh whilst there Jake was sat in so much pain, to take his mind off it he decided to recreate a photo of him & his dad with Leo🥱 All about the content eh🙄

Monday - Jake has deactivated his Twitter account & announced he was taking a few days off social media to get himself right🤷🏼‍♀️ When has he ever been right🤣
BA272648-8C74-4E5E-9FB7-500CE64C2D64.jpeg

Later that night soph posted a video on her story of him laid up in bed asking for a new spine🎻 Got to make it look like he’s genuine😂

Tuesday - Jake is still following accounts on insta & liking peoples posts🤥 Sophie then posted an ad for tesco tagging him in & that paved the way for his return, a whole 36 hours after he announced his exit🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday - He was pretty much still MIA apart from the odd story & thanking his minions for their patience while he took his sabbatical😂 He then went for an ice bath to show everyone he was back stronger than ever🙄 and that what was in his pants was smaller than ever🤣
D4D2189F-29C8-4BEF-B881-A8EC00474BA8.jpeg

Thursday - He was off filming something fun with some lesser known z listers and was his usual annoying, pain in the arse self👊🏼 He delighted us all with the news that it will be on the tv box for us all to watch🙌🏼 Wooppeefuckingdoo I cannot contain my excitement💤 He then returned to his actual job that he’s been skiving from topping up his tan & getting his hair cut🙄

Friday - He ponced about in tiny purple pants complaining about the heat, you’d think he’d be used to feeling hot by now seeing as he constantly wears next to nothing🤦🏼‍♀️

Saturday - The weekend arrived & so did fakes usual ailments😂 This time it was constipation🤢 So for the rest of the day we were subjected to tit content💩 (quite literally🤢)
474D9C08-7B1F-4BB5-B207-0284F294DD34.jpeg
765A6310-F36C-4FC6-9A63-CB317A30D0DF.jpeg

Think he was lying, I think he did shite & it filled his jock strap because we all know there’s nothing else filling that🤣🤣
F16E7780-07B1-4543-9194-8FB3231D601A.jpeg

Sunday - Father’s Day - Jake was up early with the woe is me post only to then delete it later when it didn’t get enough likes😳 He then posted it as a reel hoping it would increase his engagement. He is the worst bleep! He continually uses a dead relative for engagement😡 Just wish more people would wake up to his narcissistic ways🤷🏼‍♀️
3EA292C5-98AF-477C-8395-ED0722003153.jpeg

The 💩 content continued with various posts letting us know the lacatives were working, hallelujah🙌🏼😂
C950E561-D95D-4A81-B4EC-BF4231CF3F72.jpeg
9FAE909F-2F27-46ED-B726-6311079AB0AD.jpeg

Sophies content wasn’t much better this week, ads, reels of her hauls & using chicken nugget for engagement😡 One of her reels was showing Leo asleep in a shopping trolley with his neck pressed against the curved bar on the trolley😡 Utter bleep! She got that many likes & comments on it that fake jumped on the bandwagon & posted it too😡 He quickly removed it when he didn’t get the same attention, father of the year strikes again🤷🏼‍♀️
8E0CAE02-1746-4BF4-9425-8C3EA1AA02EA.jpeg

Let’s see what this week brings my lovelies❤

ps I have my grandchild overnight so thought I’d do this while on the night feed because I probably won’t have time tomorrow😂 The joys of looking after your little ones properly instead of being stuck to your phone 24/7, something fake wouldn’t know about🙄 Loving it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
🐔 Coo-eeeeee Morning Jake.....
:poop:.

He admitted last night whilst watching Love Island that he would go to bed with Davida .. 🐔 ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Recap of fakes week

Sunday - Fake is off work with a bad back🙄 He went to great lengths to show us that he was unable to move or do anything with chicken nugget, instead of resting he listened to his minions advice who told him to keep active so he went on a day out to the beach😂 Such great parents taking their toddler for a day out at the seaside🏖☀ No ulterior motive? Let me think🤔 Oh whilst there Jake was sat in so much pain, to take his mind off it he decided to recreate a photo of him & his dad with Leo🥱 All about the content eh🙄

Monday - Jake has deactivated his Twitter account & announced he was taking a few days off social media to get himself right🤷🏼‍♀️ When has he ever been right🤣View attachment 1356097
Later that night soph posted a video on her story of him laid up in bed asking for a new spine🎻 Got to make it look like he’s genuine😂

Tuesday - Jake is still following accounts on insta & liking peoples posts🤥 Sophie then posted an ad for tesco tagging him in & that paved the way for his return, a whole 36 hours after he announced his exit🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday - He was pretty much still MIA apart from the odd story & thanking his minions for their patience while he took his sabbatical😂 He then went for an ice bath to show everyone he was back stronger than ever🙄 and that what was in his pants was smaller than ever🤣View attachment 1356113

Thursday - He was off filming something fun with some lesser known z listers and was his usual annoying, pain in the arse self👊🏼 He delighted us all with the news that it will be on the tv box for us all to watch🙌🏼 Wooppeefuckingdoo I cannot contain my excitement💤 He then returned to his actual job that he’s been skiving from topping up his tan & getting his hair cut🙄

Friday - He ponced about in tiny purple pants complaining about the heat, you’d think he’d be used to feeling hot by now seeing as he constantly wears next to nothing🤦🏼‍♀️

Saturday - The weekend arrived & so did fakes usual ailments😂 This time it was constipation🤢 So for the rest of the day we were subjected to tit content💩 (quite literally🤢)
View attachment 1356126View attachment 1356127
Think he was lying, I think he did shite & it filled his jock strap because we all know there’s nothing else filling that🤣🤣View attachment 1356129

Sunday - Father’s Day - Jake was up early with the woe is me post only to then delete it later when it didn’t get enough likes😳 He then posted it as a reel hoping it would increase his engagement. He is the worst bleep! He continually uses a dead relative for engagement😡 Just wish more people would wake up to his narcissistic ways🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1356136
The 💩 content continued with various posts letting us know the lacatives were working, hallelujah🙌🏼😂View attachment 1356141View attachment 1356142

Sophies content wasn’t much better this week, ads, reels of her hauls & using chicken nugget for engagement😡 One of her reels was showing Leo asleep in a shopping trolley with his neck pressed against the curved bar on the trolley😡 Utter bleep! She got that many likes & comments on it that fake jumped on the bandwagon & posted it too😡 He quickly removed it when he didn’t get the same attention, father of the year strikes again🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1356149

ps I have my grandchild overnight so thought I’d do this while on the night feed because I probably won’t have time tomorrow😂 The joys of looking after your little ones properly instead of being stuck to your phone 24/7, something fake wouldn’t know about🙄 Loving it❤

I just tested positive for COVID today and that recap has cheered me right up 😂😂😂 Brilliantly done as always!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So first thing this morning we’re treated to the blobs disgusting bogey nose and poor Fred in an unironed school shirt 3 sizes to small. bleep🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Message "us" to order..... He's not following the brand or the girl Gemma though.
Screenshot_20220620-095914_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Nothing happening at fake jakes today.Sophie hiding he went to the gym then the tailor’s loves spending his time with the family obviously not.Matt left home as fake off there for the week and will be a week of stupid videos with gvc sue.Deffo had a fall out with Sophie and he’s putting up piss take videos of her nice bloke mr prickenden 😡Great recap hopefully he goes awol again but doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Recap of fakes week

Monday - Jake has deactivated his Twitter account & announced he was taking a few days off social media to get himself right🤷🏼‍♀️ When has he ever been right🤣View attachment 1356097

Wednesday - He was pretty much still MIA apart from the odd story & thanking his minions for their patience while he took his sabbatical😂 He then went for an ice bath to show everyone he was back stronger than ever🙄 and that what was in his pants was smaller than ever🤣View attachment 1356113

View attachment 1356126View attachment 1356127
Think he was lying, I think he did shite & it filled his jock strap because we all know there’s nothing else filling that🤣🤣View attachment 1356129

Sunday - Father’s Day - Jake was up early with the woe is me post only to then delete it later when it didn’t get enough likes😳 He then posted it as a reel hoping it would increase his engagement. He is the worst bleep! He continually uses a dead relative for engagement😡 Just wish more people would wake up to his narcissistic ways🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1356136
The 💩 content continued with various posts letting us know the lacatives were working, hallelujah🙌🏼😂View attachment 1356141View attachment 1356142

Sophies content wasn’t much better this week, ads, reels of her hauls & using chicken nugget for engagement😡 One of her reels was showing Leo asleep in a shopping trolley with his neck pressed against the curved bar on the trolley😡 Utter bleep! She got that many likes & comments on it that fake jumped on the bandwagon & posted it too😡 He quickly removed it when he didn’t get the same attention, father of the year strikes again🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1356149

Another great recap jac I always look forward to them. It really does highlight cuntfaces pathetic ways when it’s all together like this.
Hope your enjoying nana time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing happening at fake jakes today.Sophie hiding he went to the gym then the tailor’s loves spending his time with the family obviously not.Matt left home as fake off there for the week and will be a week of stupid videos with gvc sue.Deffo had a fall out with Sophie and he’s putting up piss take videos of her nice bloke mr prickenden 😡Great recap hopefully he goes awol again but doubt it
Besides the fact she’s the wrong sex for fake they just aren’t well suited. She’s prepped all her life I bet that she has always wanted that wag lifestyle and I thnk she puts up with the tit because In return the lazy cow hasn’t ever got to work and god forbid clean her own house. Jake sold her a lie as she would of thought he was more popular and has more money then he actually has. Poor gormless cow deserves it though she’s a grown adult and has a young boy to put first as well as chicken nugget. It’s blatantly apparent who her favourite is and seems that Fred is a sad after thought. She’s about as maternal as rose west only rose looked younger 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good job he’s not back on Twitter yet. Don’t think he’ll like this photo very much 🤭
I’m loving all this backlash and his true Colours are showing. I thnk we wrongly give him credit for being popular but most followers are brought and if you notice anywhere else he’s like twitter YouTube… he’s not liked at all. It’s been a long time coming I’ve hated this twit for years and it really irked me that people were so blind to his ways (then I found this thread lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m loving all this backlash and his true Colours are showing. I thnk we wrongly give him credit for being popular but most followers are brought and if you notice anywhere else he’s like twitter YouTube… he’s not liked at all. It’s been a long time coming I’ve hated this twit for years and it really irked me that people were so blind to his ways (then I found this thread lol
Exactly. It’s the same if the press do articles on him and allow people to comment. 99% of the comments are very negative about him. Thing is with insta we don’t always see a true reflection. Unless you’re on there the minute a questionable comment comes through, he’s literally deleted it before anyone sees it. The comment I liked which he blocked me for, he first replied to it but then within 2 minutes it was deleted and I would imagine the author and the others that had liked it also got blocked like me. I have never know anyone who must refresh their Instagram page as much as he does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wearing clothes so must be shadow banned again .Little eye duck before he sets of to Lisa’s poor Matt .Sophie still awol what a fool marrying this piss take hole he’s mad her Father’s Day post was just average and so thinks he’s above average 🙄Little man little dick little intelligence and all round a little bleep

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
What the hell is going on with Leos neck? That really does need looked at.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Makes me so angry they think they’re so entitled and above everyone else that they think their son is perfect. No one gives a tit if Leo has any conditions with his neck, everyone struggles with something. But god forbid there’s anything wrong with precious chicken nugget so they neglect him instead. No one cares fakey, we’re all just concerned that he has an issue, we don’t care what that issue is, no one will look down on you for having a child with an issue, just please get him Looked at

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.