Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Sorry but if you miss your son that much surely you’d sacrifice your run for the day to spend as much of the morning with him as possible before going off again. Then do your run either before or after work if you really want to.

Proof that all the missing Leo stuff is nonsense. Went straight for a run and ice bath last night, filmed him this morning then straight out letting Sophie deal with getting the kids ready.

Also literally everyone in the house is dressed and there is Jake in boxer shorts and a bucket hat. Wtf is wrong with this guy seriously. How about instead of filming Sophie getting the kids ready, you HELP get them ready. Clown

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So lord farquard is on her hen this week and low and behold king narcissist is going to make it unbearable for her using this death as his narrative, classic lines like

"doph I'm struggling since my cousin died, don't go"
"call me every day"
"I can't believe your leaving me at this time"
"you don't care about me"
"I wouldn't go if it were you!"

How funny as he's just started following a girl with quickendon as her surname. So I'm guessing a cousin? No doubt to tag her in at his cousins funeral or when they do a tik tok walking behind the casket!
The girl is the daughter of his cousin who has passed away. Funny how he is only following her now isn't it?! Fake fake fake.

• Wow
  • Angry

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
He was fighting hard for a very long time . Jake has never asked how he is during that period . We are fully aware about his post and are not impressed .
Sorry for your loss 💔 But as I'm sure your more then aware, JQ uses every single opportunity to make the focus on him and his so called grief which flares up his "anxiety"

Not to detract from the death of your loved one but JQ literally googled photos of Tom from the wanted (who lost his battle to a brain tumour ) took the first pic and made a whole speel/post/story about his death and relished in the comments from his minions.

He really is vile.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Really Jake that’s why everyday you moan your in pain and anxiety is bad

fuck off you utter melt 👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Anybody else bored with this cunt ? Or just me 😂😂

threads gone silent he’s that boring everything’s rinse and repeat 😂😬

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Aah diddums Jakeys tired and feeling meh 🙄 and sad because he won’t see Leo this weekend because he has to work. Fuck off and think about servicemen and women who don’t see their families for months on end, putting their lives on the line daily and work more than 2 hours a day. He’s planning some sort of pity/woe is me post because the grief, baby, tik toks aren’t working for him. I’m sure whatever he’s doing Sunday if he wanted the day off, he could have turned it down but let’s be honest he’d choose to spend the day with Chris Hughes over his family anyway. Also are they not having two child free honeymoons plus his stag do. Plus his mums looking after baby whilst Sophie’s on her Hen do. Not worried about missing Leo then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So now he's saying his down day is because his cousin who he didn't see died. He dies on Monday. Its now Wednesday and he's just mentioning it to use as another grief narrative. Sad sad cunt. Leo got it right dadda poo poo bye

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s definitely reading here. We are all saying he needs to come out and he’s now saying about how he loves her boobs 🤢 plus sharing on his stories the reel of her advertising jewellery in her bikini. Actually if he’s sharing that should he also not mark it as an ad 🤔 anyway take her ridiculous fake boobs away and she’s got the body of a young boy and it’s quite obvious from his previous girlfriends that the sort of body type he actually likes. So Jakey talk about her boobs all you want but you’re still not convincing anyone 😉

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
He can’t spend time with anybody without filming it 😂

his parents his wife to be or his kids even his coworkers don’t get a break !!

leo top is absolutely soaking wet with dribble and neither have changed it !!! Neglecting that poor child again to busy filming to notice his son has dribble all over his top the cunt 👍

• Wow
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
8BC7223F-915D-42E5-AC0A-22CDAC0650FD.jpeg

Straight to Chris’ hotel room🙄🤢 There is no way on earth that he is missing chicken nugget the family🤦🏼‍♀️ He is in his element that he’s with his one true love😂

• Haha
  • Sick

redball00n

VIP Member
Adding the Kate Bush song to the reel of Leo trying to flog her tat because she knows it’s the most popular song in the world right now and people are more likely to see it 🫣 Sophie you are embarassing. No one wants to buy your Chinese crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20