Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Congrats to me for the winning thread title🙌🏼

Recap of fakes week

Sunday - Fake is off work with a bad back🙄 He went to great lengths to show us that he was unable to move or do anything with chicken nugget, instead of resting he listened to his minions advice who told him to keep active so he went on a day out to the beach😂 Such great parents taking their toddler for a day out at the seaside🏖☀ No ulterior motive? Let me think🤔 Oh whilst there Jake was sat in so much pain, to take his mind off it he decided to recreate a photo of him & his dad with Leo🥱 All about the content eh🙄

Monday - Jake has deactivated his Twitter account & announced he was taking a few days off social media to get himself right🤷🏼‍♀️ When has he ever been right🤣
BA272648-8C74-4E5E-9FB7-500CE64C2D64.jpeg

Later that night soph posted a video on her story of him laid up in bed asking for a new spine🎻 Got to make it look like he’s genuine😂

Tuesday - Jake is still following accounts on insta & liking peoples posts🤥 Sophie then posted an ad for tesco tagging him in & that paved the way for his return, a whole 36 hours after he announced his exit🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday - He was pretty much still MIA apart from the odd story & thanking his minions for their patience while he took his sabbatical😂 He then went for an ice bath to show everyone he was back stronger than ever🙄 and that what was in his pants was smaller than ever🤣
D4D2189F-29C8-4BEF-B881-A8EC00474BA8.jpeg

Thursday - He was off filming something fun with some lesser known z listers and was his usual annoying, pain in the arse self👊🏼 He delighted us all with the news that it will be on the tv box for us all to watch🙌🏼 Wooppeefuckingdoo I cannot contain my excitement💤 He then returned to his actual job that he’s been skiving from topping up his tan & getting his hair cut🙄

Friday - He ponced about in tiny purple pants complaining about the heat, you’d think he’d be used to feeling hot by now seeing as he constantly wears next to nothing🤦🏼‍♀️

Saturday - The weekend arrived & so did fakes usual ailments😂 This time it was constipation🤢 So for the rest of the day we were subjected to shit content💩 (quite literally🤢)
474D9C08-7B1F-4BB5-B207-0284F294DD34.jpeg
765A6310-F36C-4FC6-9A63-CB317A30D0DF.jpeg

Think he was lying, I think he did shite & it filled his jock strap because we all know there’s nothing else filling that🤣🤣
F16E7780-07B1-4543-9194-8FB3231D601A.jpeg

Sunday - Father’s Day - Jake was up early with the woe is me post only to then delete it later when it didn’t get enough likes😳 He then posted it as a reel hoping it would increase his engagement. He is the worst cunt! He continually uses a dead relative for engagement😡 Just wish more people would wake up to his narcissistic ways🤷🏼‍♀️
3EA292C5-98AF-477C-8395-ED0722003153.jpeg

The 💩 content continued with various posts letting us know the lacatives were working, hallelujah🙌🏼😂
C950E561-D95D-4A81-B4EC-BF4231CF3F72.jpeg
9FAE909F-2F27-46ED-B726-6311079AB0AD.jpeg

Sophies content wasn’t much better this week, ads, reels of her hauls & using chicken nugget for engagement😡 One of her reels was showing Leo asleep in a shopping trolley with his neck pressed against the curved bar on the trolley😡 Utter cunt! She got that many likes & comments on it that fake jumped on the bandwagon & posted it too😡 He quickly removed it when he didn’t get the same attention, father of the year strikes again🤷🏼‍♀️
8E0CAE02-1746-4BF4-9425-8C3EA1AA02EA.jpeg

Let’s see what this week brings my lovelies❤

ps I have my grandchild overnight so thought I’d do this while on the night feed because I probably won’t have time tomorrow😂 The joys of looking after your little ones properly instead of being stuck to your phone 24/7, something fake wouldn’t know about🙄 Loving it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi everyone.
Long time lurker here 👋 jakes cousin has indeed passed away from cancer. He had been ill since before xmas! He was moved to a local hospice a couple of weeks ago. This was no surprise, it's just that jake hadn't seen him for YEARS!
I live in Scunthorpe and know the family of the man that passed away.
Stop acting like you give a shit Jake!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I just can't believe this is the same guy who made me laugh during lockdown with his piss take of influencers. That's why I followed him. Daisy May Cooper recommended him and I thought his reels were really funny. Now he's just like the rest of them - begging and flogging his kids online for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
His wording under that post "yes parents make mistakes there's no guide book for dad's "

Yeah your right, but there's common fucking sense. Plastic lego bag over his head and filming it, letting him cut his hand on a candle stupid ornament (and funnily enough not even mentioning it!) Letting him watch tv 24/7 to the point his neck his fucked, leaving him in soggy nappys. Those are not mistakes that's neglect.

Mistakes are forgetting to pack spare trousers, or not bringing enough car snacks.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Saw this on Twitter today🤣🤣 Jake the man the myth the legend😂😂😂😂 His ‘fans’ really are deluded🫠View attachment 1381636
the thing with Jake he thinks he’s one of the young ones like a love island star in reality he’s just the typical X factor reject who target audience is old women😂😂 he certainly don’t make Me wet 😂😂

JAKE
THE BOY
THE CUNT
THE MELT

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

simpleme1

He was fighting hard for a very long time . Jake has never asked how he is during that period . We are fully aware about his post and are not impressed .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

instashun

VIP Member
It’s gets better 🤣🤣 calling it now this wedding won’t happen
Oh it will. Jake won’t miss a chance to be centre of attention and have a months worth of pictures to post and then a fathers for justice climb of Big Ben in his pants

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
That photo on the car…….I’ve said it many times before but he IS David Brent. The guitar, the earring, the leather jacket, the unimpressed co-workers. And now this.

A507ABEE-5E37-41B3-B4A5-E1D225888820.jpeg
A9E02952-9913-42EA-A84C-9CAE7CB939BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26