Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
As Bridget Jones would say, he's just a knob with no knowledge. His jokes are absolutely shot, he's the most unfunny try hard person I have ever came across, the mother goes along with everything he says. She looks like a transvestite. They both think they are famous they will be the laughing stock of the areas they live in. I've said it before, if jake was down pub with the lads, which never happens, he would be absolutely tortured, like when Pete wicks pushed him into the mud and all the lads stood and laughed, he's a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 25

redball00n

VIP Member
Had to make his last story somewhat entertaining View attachment 1367912
I just watched his latest story, what the fuck, I need eye bleach 🫣 He really does think he’s God’s gift doesn’t he? He’s repulsive.

Also I’m sorry but Leo is the most unremarkable child. At this age, their personality should be starting to make an appearence - he’s not cute, he’s not animated, he’s not funny or cheeky, you never hear him babbling, he never seems excited about anything - he just does nothing apart from look gormless and look at the TV with a blank stare. I feel bad for him.

• Sad
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So what happened to his tinnitus? That has mysteriously disappeared...
Was all a con like everything else 😂here’s a list of all his other made up 💩
1-he’s into Sophie
2-he can sing
3-he’s got a big dick
4-he misses his dad daily
5-he enjoys being a step dad
6-his abs are real
7-likes don’t interest him
8-he enjoys panto and musical’s
9-his back is hurting

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't say I'm close to Jakes cousins family but I'm on friendly terms with them.

I do know that Jake and his cousin were not in touch. They Didn't even follow each other on social media.

I did hear a while ago that Lisa no longer spoke to her other son and that Jake was her golden child. No surprise there then!!
Sorry I don't have much else other than that! .

• Wow
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I need your help! I have just watched his reel for his dad & one of the images has got me questioning my eyesight🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know what it is, but I feel looking at it that the top half of the face has been superimposed on another face🤔 What do you guys think? Do I need to go to specsavers🤓😂View attachment 1365166
I’ve had a fucking joint and this has tripped me right out 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake looked like he wanted to cry when Chris told him to fuck off hahaha what a funking victim he is, on another note never seen him this happy in his life, he doesn't even get like this around little Warwick Davis. Chris went slightly down in my estimates by giving jake the time of day but I suppose that he is paid to do it, can't jake see he's making a fool of himself being all over Chris, oh no its all for likes isn't it I'm thinking maybe something for top gear or whatever it's called now is what they are shooting today

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Well it's my 1000th post and there's nowhere else I'd rather be than here on this thread. Jake is boring and predictable AF right now but IMHO this the best thread on Tattle. Other threads can be brutal and cliquey but I love that here we're not cunts to each other and we have a proper laugh.

He's a bit dull at the moment but we've got the wedding of the year coming up and the inevitable crash that comes after it.
Can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

quinzel

VIP Member
I can’t put into words how much women going on their hens in partners football kit makes me cringe. It is hideous.

• Haha
View attachment 1380271
Imagine this poor young girls just lost her dad, something Jake knows first hand how heart breaking it is. And all he says is “be strong mate” wtaf he’s awful. I feel so sorry for this poor girl and her family
If she needs someone to talk to she will go to her actual family, you know the ones that she actually sees and the ones that have been there with her through this awful time.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He thinks he’s gods gift and can probably lift a bit heavier than Chris at the gym so lording it around thinking he’s better than him. I don’t think anyone could deny that Chris is extremely good looking and his body looked very decent to me, better than than that washed out smack head. He is naturally funny and warm, something Jake is not.

I have to say I’m slightly disappointed in how much time of day Chris is giving him though. Jake thinks they are genuinely best friends now. Hopefully it’s all an act and his management have just told him to try and get on with him.

As our Joon would say, what a 🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

bluecups

VIP Member
Can’t believe he’s just turned up half dressed at Chris’ room and then got into bed with him! Chris even says “Go to bed, I’m serious”. This cunt has no boundaries.
How fucking creepy is he acting?! Never seen him get that excited over Sophie.

Manic as fuck. A heady mix of lust and Bolivian marching powder I reckon.
F9152E91-FDC7-419B-A990-4E854D5DB5E5.png
80EE446D-9F9D-4A62-85C4-70725C2A715C.png
4AF8049B-02BF-4E0C-847A-761DA32DCD1E.png

• Sick
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
53C958C2-5B73-4A6F-8F69-1ECD441A33C6.png

Imagine this poor young girls just lost her dad, something Jake knows first hand how heart breaking it is. And all he says is “be strong mate” wtaf he’s awful. I feel so sorry for this poor girl and her family

• Angry
  • Sad

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thank you all so much for the amazing comments about my recap, you’re all too kind❤❤ I have been neglecting yous lately🤦🏼‍♀️ Along with my self imposed ban not watching that cocks stories, I refused to make him out to be more interesting than he actually is😂 I won’t be doing it again because we need to keep highlighting what these beggars are really like🙌🏼

I had the most amazing day yesterday, it was my birthday & my first time keeping baby overnight😁 I took loads of pics and made it into a reel but I don’t know where I went wrong🤔 I think it was maybe because I only used 30 hashtags instead of 50 and we were all clean that it didn’t get enough likes, so I deleted it😉🤣

Sending love @redball00n, hope you’re ok & not suffering too badly❤

• Heart
  • Haha
The fact he shouted that she’s not got to deep throat a can of sprite is so disrespectful. My kids would never say something like that to me. VILE!!!

• Sick
  • Wow