Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 1364876
I wonder if they’re doing a theatre run of brokeback mountain🤔
Do you ever see other ‘performers’ announce to their social media when they have an audition? Let alone a massive one (only thing massive in your life Jakey barring your head and ego) it proves his auditions are few and far between the fact he has to tell everyone about it. Let’s hope whatever it’s for, they watch his constant moaning about life, illnesses, nasty trolls and say thanks but no thanks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

instashun

VIP Member
So Sophie is out with her mum. He shows Leo in the gym and says they are going swimming but unusually he’s not shown that 🤔 Back home he’s eye fucking the camera with Purdey and then pissing about having an ice bath so where’s Leo gone to? He’s obviously not looking after him. So much for going home to spend time with your son 🙄
Looked suspiciously like he had his gym kit on in the door reflection. More like dropped Leo off at the gym creche

That's her mum? I am shocked. Looks like nan! 😮
View attachment 1375626
Just looks like a normal lady to be honest just because she’s not had loads of work done like we are used to seeing on social media. She also doesn’t really court the attention

• Heart

allenby48

I’d be fuming if a close family member to me had someone that hadn’t bothered for months to see or mention them, started using my loss on their very public profile to garner attention for themselves
He’s actually taken the picture from i think the cousin who died daughters post ,no words

• Angry
  • Wow

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I just read in the Daily Mail that Chris Hughes has split from his girlfriend! I bet Jake can’t wait to console Chris on Sunday!!
Now he is one good looking classy man. Opposite of jake. He’s everything jake wants to be. Funny, good looking, charismatic. He either wants to be him or be inside him. Either way it’s pathetic. He will never be jakes mate. Jake is so below him and he knows it. Bet Sophie would love to have a go of Chris. Imagine being stuck with that tiny cocked man child. I seriously feel sick at the thought of him .!I wouldn’t let him near me. Sophie is beyond desperate to be with him. She ain’t a looker herself tbh but he is vile, slimy and creepy and has nothing to offer. He dances around like a fucking girl and them stupid faces he pulls when he is singing 🤢🤢 he can’t even sing but thinks he’s amazing.

• Haha
Thank you!
Well he is honestly a nobody here. No one really cares. He was popular in his x factor days but not anymore.
After he appeared on the x factor he agreed to perform at his old high school. A big fuss was made about this. The school packed out its school hall one night ready for the star of scunthorpe to show off his amazing talents 😅 Everyone was waiting and he never showed up!! I know this as my sister was a teacher at the school at the time!
Guess he was too good for sunny scunny by that point 🤣
He also failed to show for a charity gig in memory of a pupil who died at North Axholme! Not very popular around here. I went to college with his older brother

• Wow
  • Sad

instashun

VIP Member
Can you remember last summer he released that auto tuned song thinking it was going to be the next Ibiza summer banger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CBS1

To be fair his shoes are probably fake... like his personality, his love for Freddy, and his heterosexuality 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

CBS1

This is actually fucking disgusting. Following his daughter yesterday, using her tribute to her father, and posting it for sympathy. I mean he usually stoops pretty low, but this is just next level. You are actually vile. All for a little engagement

• Heart
why does that not surprise me. He thinks he’s so above everyone else. Do you have any inside info you can share? His other brother doesn’t seem to like him or want to be on social media, can’t say I blame him
Not really. His brother was just a normal lad at college, nothing like Jake. Doesn't surprise me he stays out of the spotlight. Haven't seen him for a long time. I also know Jake's ex gf from X Factor days. He messed her around when he became 'famous' poor girl. Like I say, not well liked around here

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
His new post not even 500 likes. It’s killing him. His likes are dropping and dropping like Sophie’s tits. He’s trying anything for them likes. I see a post with Chris hughes coming as Chris gets likes and jake needs them. Pathetic man thinking because he is driving four hours that he is dad of the year. If it’s that bad pack in the pants and get a job near home, it’s that fucking simple but he won’t because he wants to be famous. That comes above his family

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
0868DB5F-D249-4B80-ADEE-BF74896B02DB.png

so my prediction was correct sams flew out to work with love island, I hope you got enough gummies stashed for the burn of this one fakey 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Wtf does he look like at all 😂😂

I cringe so bad at his posts what is Sophie thinking 🧐

i Seen a women in the news who is sexualy attracted to fences and my god I’d swing that way before I married this cunt 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
It is SO obvious he has started stuffing his pants since we all pointed out his obvious micro dick.
He can stuff it all he wants. Sophie knows he has a tiny knob . bet she wanted to laugh when she first seen it. She saw pound signs tho, how she was wrong. I can’t imagine even going near him. He is absolutely vile. He looks about 50 and acts about 5. I’m honestly not just saying it because I don’t like him as a person but the man is pig ugly and thinks he’s gorgeous

• Heart
  • Haha