Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw him more or less push her away when she put her arms around him, seems she cares more for him than he does for her...Happy days ahead...not ...
He’ll never love anyone (including Leo) more than he loves himself. As for her I know she’s desperate for the zlist influencer lifestyle but if she stays with that, she deserves everything she gets 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There you go @Smoke&Mirrors 👍🏼 He doesn’t want her touching him because he doesn’t want to share the screen with anyone, vain bleep🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I felt for Sophie in the story. She spontaneously was showing him affection after seeing him on stage. His instinctive reaction to brush her off is very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No matter how sweaty my partner was (if I had one lol), I’d want to give them a hug. He literally didn’t want her to give him a hug, it’s so weird. Their relationship/marriage won’t last at all. He’s such a narc!!! Sophie if you’re reading this - IT WILL
NOT LAST AND RUN AWAY WHILST YOU STILL CAN !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What about when they have a bit of the other !!! Don't they get sweaty then ? Or is it just me 😆 🤣 😂 😆 ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
All his being half undressed around everyone and having no boundaries of people personal space is disgusting.He’s not all that one tiny bit and has such a over inflated ego.His stupid cat videos today were ridiculous and the tik tok another massive fail.He has no talent other than a X factor reject and the only ice skating winner to never appear on any follow up shows.Just proves what we all see and that people can’t stand working or being round him.Even Leo does not engage with him and Freddy gives him a miss completely now he’s getting older.Panto at Christmas going to be all that’s left for him 👍

• Heart
He doesn't want her touching him because he's sweaty???? Er, you've had sex with her you muppet. I'm guessing it didn't last long and doesn't happen often if that's your reaction to your girlfriend touching you when you're sweaty 😂.

What about when they have a bit of the other !!! Don't they get sweaty then ? Or is it just me 😆 🤣 😂 😆 ..
Haha! Great minds 😂😂😂

• Haha
He doesn't want her touching him because he's sweaty???? Er, you've had sex with her you muppet. I'm guessing it didn't last long and doesn't happen often if that's your reaction to your girlfriend touching you when you're sweaty 😂.

Haha! Great minds 😂😂😂
Wipes it on the curtain and then dives into the shower....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m very happily married now, but when I was much younger, my ex used to say that. Fair enough, I lived in a hot country at the time, but it usually meant he had been shagging someone else.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Haha! Great minds 😂😂😂
Personally, I think he's in the closet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m very happily married now, but when I was much younger, my ex used to say that. Fair enough, I lived in a hot country at the time, but it usually meant he had been shagging someone else.
Don’t think he’d have time with all the Insta posts and preening. Although he does save time in the morning by not getting dressed I suppose…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He more than likely didn't want to upset his bf, so pushed her off. Red flag sophie

• Haha
Jake hasn’t mentioned tonight’s cancellation of the show in Aylesbury due to illness. Not like him to report on events?

A1A156DF-5059-44AB-A001-D42CDD1168AE.jpeg

A69256B7-DC9B-40B4-B3AD-80830EE9D679.jpeg

1111C16D-DFE9-4BB5-A9D9-209ADF0AD91A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Okay so this head forgets what he posts?

last week during work hours had tonsillitis

home for the weekend and it’s cleared up

back to work and he’s sick again and wants antibiotics. Gets antibiotics but then doesn’t want to take them

lays out in the rain in his pants and wonders why he’s sick again

show gets cancelled because of him but he was prancing around his gifted hotel room

no sign of Darren day for weeks because he’s realised Jakes a workshy c**t

he’ll be fine again for the baby show and wet housewives tomorrow. This guy is a workshy head

The Bellend shouldn’t even have performed in the afternoon with a cough. He hasn’t helped himself by walking around half naked all weekend long. He lacks responsibility. The tit bag!
He’s been laying in his boxer shorts in the rain filming it and then wonders why he is sick. Any normal job he’d be sacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember seeing JQ in Stratford Upon Avon with his GF and they were arguing so loud, a few minutes later he'd posted a pic on insta to say what an amazing time they were having for his birthday....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.