Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just confirmed that the wedding is in September, so they’ve defo been the twats that were called out all over Twitter & they’ve had to change the date🤣🤣🤣
I know the bloke denied it was them but it was suss how he was prepared to put it all over his social media but then wouldn’t name & shame them 🧐 I see Marcel & his missus are having their wedding in Portugal in August. I wonder if they’ve got a mag deal 🤭 They did for the pregnancy, engagement and birth so wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder how dumb and dumber feel about them getting any wedding attention first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And here comes Leo for likes what the duck is with all the # is embarrassing 😳 .Baby model Um now trying to get Leo work bleeping hell give it a rest.In fact giving you permission to piss of until after the wedding of the year 😂😂We can but dream 😬😬😬

• Haha
2 attention seeking narcisstic cunts together then 😉😂
Is Scott that bad?🥺

And here comes Leo for likes what the duck is with all the # is embarrassing 😳 .Baby model Um now trying to get Leo work bleeping hell give it a rest.In fact giving you permission to piss of until after the wedding of the year 😂😂We can but dream 😬😬😬
He needs to realise no one cares about his baby outside their 4 walls. Just enjoy your child and leave us alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know the bloke denied it was them but it was suss how he was prepared to put it all over his social media but then wouldn’t name & shame them 🧐 I see Marcel & his missus are having their wedding in Portugal in August. I wonder if they’ve got a mag deal 🤭 They did for the pregnancy, engagement and birth so wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder how dumb and dumber feel about them getting any wedding attention first 😂
He would have the cheek to msg the guy & say he was getting all sorts of stick for it😂 The guy & him protested a little too much that it wasn’t him🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s defo what the million followers is for, so he doesn’t have to pay for anything🤢 Begging bastards😂😂 Added the tweet below to refresh people’s memory, bro🤣🤣
B3A1EF0F-7270-4D6E-9377-A0AA27FDA7A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He was always going to put a grid post of Leo up today after not even getting 4,000 likes or 50 comments on his once again shared proposal video 😂😂😂 as for the hashtagging, what a sad desperate twit he is. Nice to see Leo in more colourful clothing for once. Oh no my mistake the normal brown and grey again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know you shouldnt speak badly of a baby but Leo's toes are so weird looking. I hate saying it but every time I see him on Jake's stories, his big toes on his little feet look abnormal. It could just be me though 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Scott that bad?🥺

He needs to realise no one cares about his baby outside their 4 walls. Just enjoy your child and leave us alone.
Scott is definitely the worst of the Thomas brothers (in my opinion) and everyone knows how annoying Ryan and Adam are. Scott and Jake have many similar traits and none of them are good ones 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He would have the cheek to msg the guy & say he was getting all sorts of stick for it😂 The guy & him protested a little too much that it wasn’t him🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s defo what the million followers is for, so he doesn’t have to pay for anything🤢 Begging bastards😂😂 Added the tweet below to refresh people’s memory, bro🤣🤣View attachment 1262042
He would have the cheek to msg the guy & say he was getting all sorts of stick for it😂 The guy & him protested a little too much that it wasn’t him🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s defo what the million followers is for, so he doesn’t have to pay for anything🤢 Begging bastards😂😂 Added the tweet below to refresh people’s memory, bro🤣🤣View attachment 1262042
I think the word bro shows it’s him that’s his favourite word and mate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Might sound horrible but no way will Leo ever be a model . He really ain’t a cute kid . Sorry but he ain’t .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I remember right, he didn’t step in when other influencers were getting tit cos of this (Luke & Lucy, Holly & her bloke) and deny it was them but straight away he denied it was Jakey 🤔 The only reason I wasn’t sure it was them was the fact he called them 2 ‘big influencers’ 😂 I think to call them influencers is stretching it but to call them big is definitely going too far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another desperate post no one wants to receive advice thanks as you are looking rather 💩 lately
A0119C23-F106-4810-BF2A-6A1EBD17C631.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So, where we all stopping on the 28th July? Should I get some 'jake is a prick gives us tattlers the ick tour 22' printed t shirts done?

Could u imagine his face if we were all sat in a bar and in he waltzes with his beggy mates. Surely other z listers won't be going?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Naaaaa I don’t think the begging was him, there’s no double exclamation marks and i think it’s too well written for that thick twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naaaaa I don’t think the begging was him, there’s no double exclamation marks and i think it’s too well written for that thick twit 🤣
It’s got to have been them because there’s no one else that was getting married in Ibiza in august and he actually told the guy he would have to change his wedding date & now they’re getting married in September🤷🏼‍♀️ Too much of a coincidence🤔

It’s got to have been them because there’s no one else that was getting married in Ibiza in august and he actually told the guy he would have to change his wedding date & now they’re getting married in September🤷🏼‍♀️ Too much of a coincidence🤔
Ohhhhh interesting.. hmmmm

When is he leaving footloose as if July would add to him getting married august but now September all very 🤔

Might sound horrible but no way will Leo ever be a model . He really ain’t a cute kid . Sorry but he ain’t .
He’s not. Could maybe model as the grubby scruffy neglected looking kid they show in NSPCC adverts but that’s about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I absolutely bleeping love this page for its 100% honesty! Leo is not a cute baby and I wish these two fuckwits would stop trying to make him a 'thing'. He is always filthy and grubby looking (admittedly not his fault) with snot running down into his mouth like melted bleeping candles. His baggy, oversized, depressing colourless baby emo tops are full of slabbers. His weird pot belly is always hanging out of or poking through said tops. He always looks bleeping distant. It's like the lights are on but no one's home. And don't start me on that manky hair.
Must be Mr Chipolata Cock with the shite genes as Freddie is a lovely child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.