Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be doing a lot of ‘research’ before he goes to the baby show on Sunday😂 otherwise he wouldn’t have a scooby doo🤣
So his narrative this week will be q&as or polls on childcare 😂 That way he can learn something whilst at the same time get more engagement from his devoted followers 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Nanny QVC for real. Who gives a flying fck about her style?! 🤢 those AFF links are coming any day now!

Also, calling IG bingo, anyone whose followed bowelbabes story over the last few years will have seen her emotional goodbye post yesterday 💔

I've checked and JQ is not following her but she has a huuugggeeeee celebrity following all writing on her grid today expressing their love and condolences. Roll on JQ jumping on that band wagon for engagement 😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The amount of times I report creepy twit for being sat in his baggy arse underwear bare chested is unbelievable 🤮🤮But if he’s shadow banned every report helps :) Bet he got maybe 2 messages about his free car seat yes free tit head .Do like the rest of us use Google but then he’s getting passive aggressive messages haha who gets angry over rear or forward all a load of 💩 just seems to like those two words today 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Oh FFS - he’s in my home town this week. So he’s staying at Champneys which is a good 8 to 10 miles out of Aylesbury. Why stay there when he could stay in the numerous hotels in town? Did he beg a free week at Champneys? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously he didn’t pay for it or got a decent discount .
sophie has no work and flogging her used clothing . Clearly both skint and failing at becoming z listers let alone celebs 😂😂

Reactions: 15
So now it's Car Seat Gate ..... "There is no right or wrong way but after doing my 'research' I found that having the carseat facing the rear is five times safer than having it facing the front".

So yes, there is a right way and not just preference you absolute bleeping mouthbreather. To think these wastes of oxygen are allowed to breed in the first place. Read the bleeping instructions and do your research BEFORE you install it in. Absolute bleep.
View attachment 1256630
I’m in a Facebook group about extended rear facing and somebody in that group has posted their exchange with him about him showing Leo forward facing. FF before 15 months is illegal anyway- think he’s younger isn’t he? I don't know what he’s been saying as I don’t follow him- I just enjoy this thread sometimes 🤣 But I can guarantee it wasn’t him holding his hands up and saying he was wrong? I’m gonna guess he was calling out a troll first? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was a no from me ffs give to charity you greedy twit this family are so bloodly annoying.And that chin is looking worse by the day 🙄🙄
96DC23D3-9952-4230-935A-17F06D1E6C3F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck would want Leo beige snotty over sized dribbled handy downs and actual pay for them 🤮

donate to the kids in Ukrainian you selfish witch . bleeping pair of begs knock me sick honestly !!! Half leo stuff was given free for ads and now she’s selling them Take take take but give nothing back . Times must be hard though selling hers and Leo’s handy down 😂 what’s up money tight work drying up ?scum bags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Glad’ to see nothing has changed with bellend Prickenden. I had to laugh when he uploaded ‘helpful’ tips on child car seats yesterday. I don’t know why Google isn’t his friend. Always attention seeking as per usual !

Jesus, he must be so annoying to work with. Swanning around as per filming everybody. Absolute tosser. They must actually despise him!
Screenshot_20220510-174246.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He will take that board when he finishes panto and have it in his room let’s face it he loves looking at himself all day the sado 😂😂

• Haha
I love 12% said no.Bit like the Zara haul she did not post .Listen chinney most of us are struggling day to day .You get gifted clothes food toiletries car seats outdoor furniture try being humble silly cow and give back to others.It’s not hard to take it all to charity.And don’t post your stupid link me on everything to earn a few more pennies.Try getting in the real world and your dick of a boyfriend is so desperate for attention he’s beyond cringe .My rant over they just piss me off 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So his narrative this week will be q&as or polls on childcare 😂 That way he can learn something whilst at the same time get more engagement from his devoted followers 🙄
Wish someone would phone that child show and tell them he's Fred Wests cousin....😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

That was a no from me ffs give to charity you greedy twit this family are so bloodly annoying.And that chin is looking worse by the day 🙄🙄View attachment 1256899
She looks like the love child of Morrissey and Jimmy Hill....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.