Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who are banned will show his care of his son this morning and apologise for pictures of crap 💩 what a bleeping prick he is .Eye bleeping himself on the bed he really turns my stomach .
Report, Report, Report....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those teet are on such a slope is ridiculous and telling people to go where she did this family have no shame 😡
2C7AF71D-B0A1-4192-B7E5-5E8E21C71209.png

Off to enjoy the sunshine ☀ So his sons Unwell but did a tik tok Instagram and Twitter duck me .Going to concentrate on acting biggest laugh ever just stick to gyms and being the creepy twit that you are 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those teet are on such a slope is ridiculous and telling people to go where she did this family have no shame 😡View attachment 1251548g

Off to enjoy the sunshine ☀ So his sons Unwell but did a tik tok Instagram and Twitter duck me .Going to concentrate on acting biggest laugh ever just stick to gyms and being the creepy twit that you are 🤮🤮🤮🤮
As if the Dreamboys would want him back. He’s hardly in the same shape as those lads are in 🙄 As for acting and musicals, he acts 24/7 but still can’t get proper acting work and is only saying musicals because that’s the only work he’s being offered. Touring round the UK acting a prat is a bit different to being on a west end stage every night.

I cannot bear parents who post pictures of their poorly children on Instagram. I think it is absolutely abhorrent. Why would you post pictures of your children at their most vulnerable? No matter how many followers you've got, who even thinks it's ok to do this? I especially hate people (Ashley Cain I'm looking at you) who post pictures and videos of their children in hospital when they're at their absolute worst. And as for posting videos of their kids in the bath, don't even get me bleeping started. Absolute morons. Jake has been guilty of doing both the absolute cretin.
I think Ashley Cain posted some really awful pictures of his daughter but the picture of her he posted after she had passed away was the most disturbing thing ever. To be honest and I hope it never happens but if Jakey was ever in a similar situation to Cain, he’d be exactly the same as that hole was (and still is). People like them will use absolutely anyone or any situation to get attention for themselves. Both narcissistic pricks 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Musicals, does he not mean panto. Musicals are westend Jake. Just say panto. Poor Leo getting his tit shown on insta. Nothing and I mean nothing is beyond him. People who love and adore their kids respect them and want to protect them. He is doing the opposite.people who post as much of their life like him are not happy. When you are happy you live in the moment and enjoy it. You don't think oh I need to film this. He is obviously not happy with his life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if the Dreamboys would want him back. He’s hardly in the same shape as those lads are in 🙄 As for acting and musicals, he acts 24/7 but still can’t get proper acting work and is only saying musicals because that’s the only work he’s being offered. Touring round the UK acting a prat is a bit different to being on a west end stage every night.

I think Ashley Cain posted some really awful pictures of his daughter but the picture of her he posted after she had passed away was the most disturbing thing ever. To be honest and I hope it never happens but if Jakey was ever in a similar situation to Cain, he’d be exactly the same as that hole was (and still is). People like them will use absolutely anyone or any situation to get attention for themselves. Both narcissistic pricks 😡
Oh god, imagine this bleep in that situation. He's bad enough now, but ...
His face on the sidebar of shame, the fund raising, constant comparison s to his dad and brother.
Then, god forgive me, if he lost him, imagine the funeral carry on. It would be Princess Diana all over again....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

For once....No words.
He's like watching a parasite on a petri dish under a microscope....

Musicals, does he not mean panto. Musicals are westend Jake. Just say panto. Poor Leo getting his tit shown on insta. Nothing and I mean nothing is beyond him. People who love and adore their kids respect them and want to protect them. He is doing the opposite.people who post as much of their life like him are not happy. When you are happy you live in the moment and enjoy it. You don't think oh I need to film this. He is obviously not happy with his life
I had a mate who was a touring actor, decent money, but unlike this tool, he had no desire to be "famous for no reason". He was happy to be performing, and had lots of outside interests other than his work.
This bleep just wants the money and fame, but no work ethic. Sorry, mate, you've had your time....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He took our advice last week and now has leo hair away from his face. Imagine reading tho and being that angry that he's changing his kids hair to prove us wrong. We know it's done for our sake. Omg looks like they have it in a ponytail 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is disgusting! the only way that would've happened is if he undid the nappy and left him lying on the floor? Why would you do that when you know he's done a poo? Poor child needs some real parenting.
The NOSE still!!!! WHY can he not even wipe his bloody face!?!? The second the kids I care for sneeze or have a runny nose it's gone then it doesn't go dry/crusty. And if they wake up with it then they get a warm cloth asap so they don't have to walk around with a crusty nose. Poor poor child.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that story of him filming Fred in the back of the car as really upset me. He looks really distressed and all bleep chops can do is wave a phone in his face and pick on him 🤬

He’s an absolute bleeping pus infested cock womble and the quicker he fades into obscurity the better. bleep

#justiceforFred!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that story of him filming Fred in the back of the car as really upset me. He looks really distressed and all bleep chops can do is wave a phone in his face and pick on him 🤬

He’s an absolute bleeping pus infested cock womble and the quicker he fades into obscurity the better. bleep

#justiceforFred!
Its a filter not his actual face but yeah he’s a bleep to Fred

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So he’s supposedly got 1 million followers but the picture of Leo he put on his grid over 4 hours ago has only got 34 comments and not even 4,500 likes 😂😂😂. That’s not going to help his engagement rate much 🤭 Obviously people are getting fed up with the same boring content over and over again. Also I reckon a lot of people would feel like us on here about his stories this morning. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if his follower count decreases today. I bet he’s received a few messages regarding Leo but isn’t going to show them as they won’t be of the complimentary kind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can tell he's getting annoyed with him though "now I'm mad because you keep on talking saying why" shut up Jake and let the kid sit in peace! Does he not realise as kids get older they enjoy time to themselves more and don't want parents constantly in their face, let alone being in their face like an absolute tool

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why won’t they get his hair cut???
I reckon they’ve seen how much press and attention Stacey Solomon gets over Rex having long hair and decided they want a piece of that pie 😂 They don’t comprehend that Stacey only gets the press cos she’s a TV regular, her other half is also well known and she has a few million more followers than Jakey.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He keeps embarrassing Leo like this and that boy is in for an absolute nightmare when he’s at secondary school, Jake’s either got no idea about a digital footprint or he doesn’t care. Leo’s is already big, but it’ll be huge by that time and kids (teenagers especially) can be so horrible once they find things out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.