Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
See Sophie started following ‘trending travel’. The company who gives all the dregs of the z listers free/discounted holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she’s really hoping the ITS thing will elevate her standing (if she has one) in the influencer/reality world.
That will be for their ‘santorini pre wedding honeymoon😂

I see he’s going to get in tow with that other narc Scott Thomas and do his food4thoughts🙄 I’m sure they’ll come to a mutually beneficial agreement because fake won’t want to pay for it & Scott will think with his 1 million bots followers that fake will bring him some new clients, they’re so transparent all these zelebs🤢
1D4332B2-4FD5-4CB1-8D15-C5DB8F0AD3DD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7

al255

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular quote but that child's eyes are bulbous. Absolute bulging eyes 😂😂😂 I know he doesn't have this, but it kind of reminds me of alcoholic fetal syndrome 😱😱 I just had to say this . Regretting it already but it's gonna be posted
100% agree and know what you mean😂

Reactions: 6

User8184

Chatty Member
I don’t want to stick up for him but… when I booked my mum tickets for footloose (she’s old leave her alone 🤣) it said on the website that he wasnt appearing on the Thursday evening so he must of had this health check planned for a while

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
See it was toms funeral today still think that post he put up disgusts me and the tosser that is fakey jakey did not know Tom.Yet used his death for likes .Let’s hope after footloose he’s at a loss for what to do works wise as he’s a prize beggy twat .
Now, now, he'll be inundated with work, he's hit the magic million....😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Soapy su and now bgt reviewer got yet another ad up she’s milking this for sure and fucking hell won’t need flash photography with these bunch of turkey teeth ambassadors 😬😬😬😬

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
See Sophie started following ‘trending travel’. The company who gives all the dregs of the z listers free/discounted holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she’s really hoping the ITS thing will elevate her standing (if she has one) in the influencer/reality world.

I think it will be interesting to see how her account grows too and what those new accounts are. Would he be so stupid as to forget about needing to buy two lots? I can see some of whatsherfaces’s followers going along to try and win one though.
Haha yeah, he won't have thought of that.

al255

VIP Member
I bet Sophie is all excited on the phone to him, telling him all about her day and all he’ll have to say back to her is “just remember babe, you’ve only got this because of me”👊🏼 He repulses me🤢

Sorry Al, I’m in Glasgow so too far for me to travel😂 I’m raging because he’s my fave & I would love to see him sing live😭
HAHAHA😂😢 don’t cry yourself to sleep. If I’m ever in Glasgow I’ll give you a shout😁

Just wondering is there anyone from the North West on this thread x

• Heart

Patrick Star

How do you see his followers count? Anyone got an updated number? I'm betting he hits the million and then loses at least 2k of them back below the 1million mark again.

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
I’ve followed the cat account. I can’t believe how awful her jaw looks 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
100% agree and know what you mean😂
I think it might actually be protosis, or something along those lines rather than what I said. I feel guilty actually saying it but the child's eyeballs look like they are about to pop out of his head

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There will definitely be some furry sliders involved. Those things should be abolished- disgusting chavvy footwear. (Sorry, I'm not a fan of sliders with fur 😂).
Me neither 🤢 and she’ll say she helped design it all and it will be exactly the same as last years with a few little tweaks 😂

• Haha