Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Next up will be an ITS ‘His & Her’ collection with Jakey modelling along side her. Imagine it 🤮
I think Adam would definitely get negative feedback if that happened. They only use younger couples for that (Olivia/Alex, Paige/Finn). They won’t get the family market cos Jac Jossa and Ladbabymum have got that sown up. Jakey probably put a proposition for a groom/stag collection not realising apart from novelty pyjamas, it’s totally womenswear. I bet he’ll try and muscle his mate Danny O off the Father’s Day edit this year 😂

What’s the betting her, Jake and nanny qvc buy all the stock to make it look like she sold out in minutes like SS’s drop 😂😂
I bet there won’t be a great deal of stock even though she will say there will be loads available 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Libbub

VIP Member
I just clicked on his profile and it says 993K. Does that mean he's lost 7K followers overnight?

EDT my bad, it mustn't have updated. He has got a 1M.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
❤❤

Sorry been MIA guys and gals, still on hol. Fly home tomorrow so I’ll be back to my usual self😂

So I commented from my own profile about Jake Doxxing me to the Off Limits post they put of Jake and that they still haven’t replied to my email, shock they deleted my comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Cunts!😡 They obviously don’t care what he does, which is evident when you watch his content🙄

Enjoy your last day/night☀❤

is he still shadow banned? can’t find him on Instagram, hey ho, I don’t follow anyway as he’s a giant tool and a grade a oxygen thief!
Bit worrying though, look at all the fan pages, deranged sheep 🐑
If you have the urge to go on his account click on Sophie’s and he’s her main follower of course 😊

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t think ITS is doing that well

I was in Asda yesterday and the it’s collection was double the price of the George range and my grid it was shocking quality . All the clothing was threading . Never liked in the style think it’s tacky shit nobody wears .
Totally agree. Expensive for terrible quality. Sophie doesn’t care. She’ll suit their other ‘influencer’ collabs (people like greedyshome, Perrie & Ash) who all think they are better and more popular than the collabs that are actually known for other things barring selling tat on instagram. Oh sorry I forgot, Sophie did celebs go dating and celebrity bumps so obviously she’s a TV star 😂

Uh oh it is ITS. I hope Adam does read here!
Called it 😊 so obvious 😂

kj135

VIP Member
Wonder if Freddie had siblings on his dads side? And if his step mum treats him like jake does

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Hate to say it but I really do think it’s ITS. She’s done a few ads for them lately and Jake and her have been sucking up to Adam for months and to be honest some of his collabs in the last few months have been questionable and have nowhere near the following of the likes of Stacey, Billie & Jac. Also the bridal/hen edit sells itself. They don’t need someone well known fronting it 😂 Adam probably thinks they are more popular than they are. Surprising cos Adam definitely reads tattle but maybe just his own thread 😂
I don’t think ITS is doing that well

I was in Asda yesterday and the it’s collection was double the price of the George range and my grid it was shocking quality . All the clothing was threading . Never liked in the style think it’s tacky shit nobody wears .

domaco16

A ghost spot is where you have to pay but you don’t have to follow anyone (so you get 500+ followers but don’t have to follow any)
Followers go up but after they do go down again (this happened to glam fairy cleans) x
Also some you have to repost a picture or a story - a ghost spot means you don’t have to do that so again no body will know x

• Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ah thank you! Do you remember what it was about? I remember it being a valid point and him being shitty and that's about all my brain is allowing right now 😂
I wish I could remember 😫 but remember thinking it was a good valid point. Wish I took a screenshot now as I can only remember the name

mollyann

VIP Member
I agree. I’m 31 and have bad acne too, currently waiting to see a dermatologist to get prescribed roaccutane to treat it. All this shit she tries to flog does not and will not work and I really hope she doesn’t influence some poor young girl with self esteem issues to waste her money on this crap. She’s a lying bitch.
I hope it helps :)My son is constantly on antibiotics to help with his.I hate z listers flogging shit that does not work as ache can have such a negative effect on their self esteem.She flogs vitamins and has had numerous treatments and we know will not do anything