Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪
I think the tattler got confused & wondered how the two winners knew each other. They thought that was fishy but then realised it was because the prize was for the winner & someone they nominated on the comments😂

Reactions: 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
His profile is still there. You must have a similar name on insta to here or else I’m not sure how he’s found out who you are?

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Hate to say it but I really do think it’s ITS. She’s done a few ads for them lately and Jake and her have been sucking up to Adam for months and to be honest some of his collabs in the last few months have been questionable and have nowhere near the following of the likes of Stacey, Billie & Jac. Also the bridal/hen edit sells itself. They don’t need someone well known fronting it 😂 Adam probably thinks they are more popular than they are. Surprising cos Adam definitely reads tattle but maybe just his own thread 😂
Whaaaaaaat??? He has his own thread????

• Wow

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I think Adam would definitely get negative feedback if that happened. They only use younger couples for that (Olivia/Alex, Paige/Finn). They won’t get the family market cos Jac Jossa and Ladbabymum have got that sown up. Jakey probably put a proposition for a groom/stag collection not realising apart from novelty pyjamas, it’s totally womenswear. I bet he’ll try and muscle his mate Danny O off the Father’s Day edit this year 😂

I bet there won’t be a great deal of stock even though she will say there will be loads available 😂
Underwear collection? He doesn't wear tops.

• Sick

al255

VIP Member
I think the tattler got confused & wondered how the two winners knew each other. They thought that was fishy but then realised it was because the prize was for the winner & someone they nominated on the comments😂
Ohhh ok. So did they give it to the friend orrrrrr😂sorry to go over old ground x

Reactions: 1