Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Cunts!😡 They obviously don’t care what he does, which is evident when you watch his content🙄

Enjoy your last day/night☀❤
I don’t think they subject themselves to his dire content. He must have the most basic management where he hussle for his own work lolllll.

View attachment 1207573

FFS. Now banging on about "the road to 2 million" and saying that Instagram is fake. Well, if it's fake, why are you spending money on bots? Twat. View attachment 1207592
He will never get to 2M naturally so dream on Jakey ! Hopefully he will get banned by IG if he keeps buying bots.

Reactions: 7

mollyann

VIP Member
Wonder if Sophie’s mum off to stay at soapy su’s when she off on her holiday bobs lol as she says it .Nothing like telling everyone your house is empty 😂

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member

Think I’ll need to add more to the recap about the big gig🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Turkey teeth Jake has helped get soapy bgt gvc su a job as a ambassador for a Turkish teeth clinic dear god 👀.

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
She is/was so beautiful! She didn’t need the big lips like that! Whyyyyyyyyyyy do these women ruin their faces!!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Or.....it could be an unofficial tatters meet up!!!!imagine that,we could all turn up to enjoy our favourite insta performing monkey LIVE and critique him.in real time on tattle 😂😂 that would be hilarious...start necking those gummies Jakeyboy, you're getting a sold out performance, we're all having a night out in David Lloyd Colchester 🤣🤣
Best idea ever 😂😂😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member

Think I’ll need to add more to the recap about the big gig🤣🤣
It'll be bigger than the stone roses reunion.....😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Moaning about being "anxiety ridden" and then this. It's amazing what a line of Columbian can do eh fakey boy? You're an absolute cunt and pity one of the shoppers didn't tell you to your face. I would have! TWAT. View attachment 1210610

Christ Almighty. I don't know what's worse. The fake posh voice or the greasy, spotty skin. What a minger! 🤑View attachment 1210621
It's the marble tatas... fucking hell

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
How do you see the exact amount he has? I’d love to keep track 😂

Also why would you put a suitcase on top of a baby car seat. Which could potentially damage it. Why not use your boot like a normal person?!
because he’s not a normal person 😂😂😂

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
After the two of them begging and hinting for months, I have a horrible feeling, she could have a drop coming with ITS 🙄 Adam (ITS boss) mentioned in a q&a last week that at the end of April, they are doing another bridal collection and it’s someone new that’s getting married this year. They all follow each other and Jake’s often tagging him in stuff. Maybe totally wrong (hope I am) but the timing fits in. Wonder how Jake will try and take that over cos he won’t like her getting the attention. If that is why she’s coming across so smug, I don’t think the likes of Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa have a lot to worry about 😂
Holly Hagan???? She’s getting married in July or august I think x

Libbub

VIP Member
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
His latest woo is me stories ffs 🤦‍♀️ it is all about him. In fairness to his mother she never plays on what she has lost so why does he have to constantly bang on about it all. Perhaps it’s the hangover making him feel sorry for himself plus the fact Sophie has some actual work. Either way i was tempted to comment but I do stop myself as I would imagine he’d share my details like he has in the past…
That’s true. His mum never mentions her loss. Jakey never shuts up. In general it isn’t a bad thing but in his case it ain’t for genuine reasons.

User8184

Chatty Member
Someone else might be able to find it (I’ve scrolled through and can’t find it 😩) it’s something along the lines of Sophie and Jake both followed the person who “won”, and on Facebook they’re both from the same town/or nearby x
So the airwraps they are giving away now are the same ones they got back of Sophie’s mate then?! Wow!

So the airwraps they are giving away now are the same ones they got back of Sophie’s mate then?! Wow!
I say got back… what I really mean is.. she never got them.

I know what I mean 😂 I hope it makes sense what I’m trying to say hahahahaa

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I've just been sent this from friends up north. 😂😂😂
Okay so let's suppose they find something suspicious? What happens then? Will he have to refer himself to his GP for.further investigation. I hope his attention seeking doesn't backfire on him.

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Oh no, just joined the club...😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

The perfect face for her wedding would be the back of her head when she dumped fakey at the altar...

Lollllll how did he find you?😂😂😂😂. You would think he wouldn’t have time to be blocking as his family just came back.
Edit…..just seen your reason…..bet you feel better after calling him a cunt😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart