Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
I think soph knows Jake don’t like Freddie but she’s one of them parents who puts a man before her own child .

look back at when they was on holiday she shared nice photos of her and both boys . Now she’s home it’s back to just Leo posts
I think he did..... Before Leo came along then he got kicked to the curb

Edited typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yass123

Chatty Member
Welcoming our new members of the Fake Jake Prickenden club! Here is your badge ⭐❤ X “one of us, one of us”

How sad is he to find people to block them.. weird. Also does he realise there’s website you can view peoples Instagram stories anonymously, so he can block the whole of Instagram if he wanted and we’d still be able to see what shit and tripe he’s posting…..
Ohh really a website to view insta stories… good to know..

Reactions: 5

domaco16

Obviously didn’t have time for any ‘grows’ yesterday and again his follower count goes down 😂 What’s going to be more important to him today? Filming chicken nugget for content and going on and on about how much he’s missed him or getting his dodgy giveaway set up asap to boost his follower count (allegedly). Definitely the giveaway for me. He’s not going to want to go down to 997k
the issue is he’s chosen the ‘hard core’ section of Instagram- the grows are the total wannabes who hate an unfollow if followed- so many would notice if Jake hadn’t followed so would unfollow - then would be messaging each other and word would get around quickly and they (like jake) only want to grow their followers.
he would be better off doing what glam fairy does and get into a loop and pay for a ghost spot - but again if anyone spots him he would get slatted. X

Anagst

VIP Member
Well well well, I’ve been blocked on my moody profile… and I wouldn’t mind my official profile was blocked for liking someone comment… so he has managed to find my other account under my name and block me… stupid twat!!
Was it attached to the same email address as they can block all accounts at the same time if it was

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
WTF!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never saw it until you mentioned it🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s sooooo desperate it’s cringing me out😂😂View attachment 1212914
He wants people to think it’s all bantz. Saddo of the highest order. Hopefully once his giveaway is over he will lose the extra 4k+ followers so he drops back down. I know he will not allow himself to go below 1m but at least he won’t get to 1.1m without buying bots.

Cady1954

VIP Member
the issue is he’s chosen the ‘hard core’ section of Instagram- the grows are the total wannabes who hate an unfollow if followed- so many would notice if Jake hadn’t followed so would unfollow - then would be messaging each other and word would get around quickly and they (like jake) only want to grow their followers.
he would be better off doing what glam fairy does and get into a loop and pay for a ghost spot - but again if anyone spots him he would get slatted. X
What's a ghost spot? Ugh that glam fair is a clatty bitch isn't she?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s not already got a ghost spot (sorry no idea was that is 🙄) he’ll definitely look into getting one now 😂