Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
I’m sat here reading your comments in furry sliders 😬 however mine are slippers for use in side the house only 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Cmon girls set your timers would rather stick pins in my eyeballs my god she’s looks shocking her chin has a life of its own
Can you imagine how more annoying she’s going to be. It’s only a countdown for the announcement. Then you’re going to have another countdown for release date. I reckon she’ll give him a run for his money in the cringe stakes over the coming days 😂

• Haha
Get your teeth done in turkey she said it will look great she said. Fucking hell they don’t fit in her mouth properly and she talks on the wonk now like their gonna fall out and she says these are the proper set. Not to mention she also said that no dentist will touch them UNLESS ur in agony and they have a duty of care. Er no thanks!
Being of a similar age or perhaps abit older😉 I quite like her soap scoops and thought she was quite down to eartt and dressed well but oh no what has she done?? Spoilt her whole face. Silly woman.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
And some numpty offering a 20% of code on the Instagram page my god that’s enough to scare me off .Hopefully she does not end up looking like 🐴 Jake 😳
They’re all offering it so that says it all🤦🏼‍♀️😂 No wonder they’ve told su she is an ambassador, they’ll be thinking they knocked it off when they saw fake’s 1 million bots followers😂😂

mollyann

VIP Member
Having turkey teeth must run in the family.Remember Sophie going to get hers done but think found out she was having Leo so no work was done Hope soapy su does not regret this as clinic has some shit reviews.

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
He’s probably had Jake messaging him ding dong so he feels he needs to .

sorry but she has Hardly any followers she’s not really a z lister and her engagement rate is shit . He’s clearly just thought he will give her a little nudge to get her z lister career moving 😂😂

Cant stand her but how funny would it be if she goes further than this cunt 😂😂 he’s not doing well at all he’s in panto that is it .

• Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Ffs molly mae buys cats zara mcdermott and sam thompson buy cats so of course jake and Sophie being the a listers they are had to buy a cat 🙄 are cats the latest fashion accessory!! Also ive messaged jake twice and he hasnt even read them I’m gutted 🤣🤣
What have you messaged, he only replies to his trolllllllassss

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Just seen that I’m a celeb are doing a spin off with old contestants. I hope ITV aren’t stupid enough to put Jake back on it.
If invited you know he will drop everything and run to South Africa! He will now be hustling behind the scenes to be on the show. I hope they don’t call him up as he will put on his best performance trying to fool viewers that he ain’t a bellend.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Anyone seen the Adam Sandler/jen anniston movie 'along came polly' and Adams besty (Philip Seymour) in the film is a one bit celebrity from years ago and pays for a film crew to follow him around whilst he prances on stage being the big I am (in the movie) That is Jake. He will end up paying for "crews" to document his life in years to come . 😂

The scene below, watch it 😂

Oh shit.. Just realised that actor has died, JQ will probably reference him for sympathy 🙄
That's one of my favourite films

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You know that a balloon arch is on its way …..
Don’t forget the horse in the kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️

He's brave posting he's made it. Can't wait to see it go back under 🤣

Also, you don't feel any different hun because you've not earnt that 1 million organically. You've had to beg and beg and beg to get them.
And pay for loads of them 😂

It’s sad really ….reached 1 m ….through begging …. Doing giveaways . They are not people who have followed him because they want to 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And don’t forget buying thousands of bots 😂

• Haha

lj1991

Why is Leo so suntanned too? Has she not heard of sun cream and a parasol for the pushchair? 🥺

CBS1

Was this one it’s still up
No it wasn't, it was the very first one. This is honestly doing my head in! I clicked on her name as well, she wasn't a 'troll' account. I am going to keep thinking!