Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else’s partner sit in the lounge in just their boxers playing with their baby because mine certainly doesn’t.
He isn’t normal is he. Why does he have to not wear clothes all the time? I’m hungover this morning (day drinking yesterday as I’m 28 tomorrow😪) and I’m sat in my pjs still. I couldn’t imagine being sat here with no clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The kitten is beautiful.....but it looks at Jake like he's a bleeping prick, and im here for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a strange couple honestly

today I woke up I got my baby dressed we went to the park I didn’t at any point feel the need to take photos or videos for my insta ….

Honestly weird .
my husband would never sit in his underpants in our house in front of the kids . Even my children know to get dressed in a morning not come down half naked . You wouldn’t think he’s a grown man would you ?!

Reactions: 13
Such a strange couple honestly

today I woke up I got my baby dressed we went to the park I didn’t at any point feel the need to take photos or videos for my insta ….

Honestly weird .
my husband would never sit in his underpants in our house in front of the kids . Even my children know to get dressed in a morning not come down half naked . You wouldn’t think he’s a grown man would you ?!
And he wonders why his engagement rate has gone down so rapidly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised that normally when ITS have someone new doing an edit/collection, they always do a post, at least 24 hours before, giving clues with a money off voucher to guess who it is. Considering her ‘announcement’ is tonight, nothing has appeared as yet. Do you reckon it’s because she’s actually so unknown, they don’t think anybody will be able to guess who she is? How embarrassing for her if that is the case and if not and they do it sometime today, can’t wait to see what clues they use 😂 Also guaranteed people will comment on the ITS post saying ‘who is she’, ‘don’t know her’ and things similar and she won’t be able to block them like she normally does 😂😂😂
come on who the hell would know who she is 😂😂 I mean hardly anybody knows who Jake is let alone her .

clues “ about to get married to a X factor reject who did two episodes in holyoaks and does the odd panto ( not west end ) “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I didn’t think he was filthy enough, this has tipped me over the edge🤢 who even does this he’s disgusting
Just shows how obsessed he is, can't have it away from him for a minute. Have it sewn onto your hand, you self obsessed disgusting twit ....

Reactions: 14
Just seen soapy su does her mouth look lopsided 😬See she didn’t put her discount code up hopefully being reported put a stop to her constant undisclosed ads .

Reactions: 12
Do you think David Lloyd have actually sold any tickets for tonight?🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Imagine if there’s only like 10 people there🤣🤣 (that’s me being generous btw)

D9C0723A-38A4-4BFB-8977-9C8E3E36807C.jpeg

Views & likes on his music video😂😂 He said have a listen, comment & like if you like it🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s 97 comments😂 There’s your answer Jake🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you think David Lloyd have actually sold any tickets for tonight?🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Imagine if there’s only like 10 people there🤣🤣 (that’s me being generous btw)

View attachment 1217281
Views & likes on his music video😂😂 He said have a listen, comment & like if you like it🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s 97 comments😂 There’s your answer Jake🤣🤣
I'd piss myself if about half a dozen punters turned up...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He isn’t normal is he. Why does he have to not wear clothes all the time? I’m hungover this morning (day drinking yesterday as I’m 28 tomorrow😪) and I’m sat in my pjs still. I couldn’t imagine being sat here with no clothes on.
If he HAS to be topless then fine, but what’s with the boxers? Put some shorts on or something!! We had a few 40 degree days here in the summer and even then my partner never once lounged around the house in just his pants 😂 Fakey Jakey absolutely loves himself. He’s so gross he honestly makes me feel sick

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1217281
Tenner says he cancels at last minute due to "illness"..….

• Haha
bleeping hell how many stories and pictures of the cat and still got the reveal and his million Instagram goal to promote going to be unbearable 🥹

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.