Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss greedy and ptwm another pair of lying attention seekers 🀒 She’s started following Caddy Davies ITS partnership manager this afternoon. Bet she thinks she’s now going to get a long contract with ITS πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

He must hate it when he comes on here and realises we see everything πŸ‘€

I bet he doesn’t show this on his stories πŸ˜‚
When you finally get 1 million fake followers goes to show hitting the big time is certainly not on the cards for fakey jakey priceless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Followed his spiral into mania for a while and have been laughing at the excellent comments on this thread…

He’s like David Brent in the film β€˜Life on the road’.
Except he has no redeeming qualities.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When there’s people out there worrying about how they’re going to pay their next gas/electric/food bills etc, who the HELL in their right mind is going to pay to see someone they’ve never heard of, and that bloody reject???πŸ˜‚

How much do we think he’s being paid for todays performance? It’s weird he hasn’t advertised it. But then again why would he πŸ˜‚ performing in a gym πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚is that all he can get. I’ve got my popcorn on tap ready to see what happens after footloose πŸ˜‚
They'll give him the big room for his wedding reception as payment....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Poor Jacob. I actually feel embarrassed for him sat thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I've got second hand cringe....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When there’s people out there worrying about how they’re going to pay their next gas/electric/food bills etc, who the HELL in their right mind is going to pay to see someone they’ve never heard of, and that bloody reject???πŸ˜‚

How much do we think he’s being paid for todays performance? It’s weird he hasn’t advertised it. But then again why would he πŸ˜‚ performing in a gym πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚is that all he can get. I’ve got my popcorn on tap ready to see what happens after footloose πŸ˜‚
Performing at a DWP office in Colchester very soon ...

In the style have only promoted jess's collection today, no word about Lord farquads and jess has less followers.
She's probably got far more personality than the Colchester stick insect..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God the place looks dead and in their second video shown all you can hear is kids screeching. Absolutely awful

• Haha
Can honestly say it’s tragic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ meanwhile dopey sophie is on cloud nine over a crappy in the style ad . They can’t even promote her because she’s that irrelevant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jake's ready for tonight...
download (1).jpeg

Full house not and whoever put WOW needs putting in the bin πŸ—‘
O myfucking G.... I'd absolutely die if shame ..
He's either desperate for cash in hand, or he's totally shameless....

Your son is the absolute hero of this thread!
Without realising, he's done what we all want to do πŸ˜‚ Well done young man,you have just gained a whole new group of friends here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bravo, good work πŸ‘ πŸ‘
He has, lads a superstar!!!!!xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Was the time moved as he needed to hog the limelight at Sopj's big announcement? You know it will be all about him.

Reactions: 9
Are these the dizzying heights he imagined on hitting a million followers? Doing Oasis covers in a gym with the sparse audience just talking among themselves?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s tragic. The gym haven’t even took a video themselves to post πŸ˜‚
He literally posts every aspect of his life but getting a β€˜singing’ gig and not one story on it. Even he must be embarrassed and that says a lot with some of the stuff he’s done πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Performing at a DWP office in Colchester very soon
HOWLING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚is this before or after he shows his ID, housing documents and childcare to DWP to claim UC cos work has dried up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(*not slagging UC off I claim it myself as a single part time mum)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Argh I live in Colchester I should of driven by David Lloyd to see how busy empty it was πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Are these the dizzying heights he imagined on hitting a million followers? Doing Oasis covers in a gym with the sparse audience just talking among themselves?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just spat my drink out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€œJAKEEEEE QUICKENDEN YOU HAVE HIT THE MAGICAL 1 MILLION FOLLERS WITHOUT BUYING BOTS AND BEGGING FOR THEM. CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR PRIZE IS A SUNDAY EVENING GIG AT DAVID LLOYD” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆabsolute tragic

• Haha
  • Heart

Think I’ll need to add more to the recap about the big gig🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.