Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮😮😮 why has she done that to herself
They all do it☹ It’s trying to compete with each other & they believe it will make them look younger😳 When the reality is the complete opposite happens, you would never think she’s only 29😱

Reactions: 16
After hearing that little taster on his story I’m jealous of all the people that will get to see him live tomorrow😩😭 Wish it was me☹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They all do it☹ It’s trying to compete with each other & they believe it will make them look younger😳 When the reality is the complete opposite happens, you would never think she’s only 29😱
29.... bleeping hell, she's had a tough paper round.....😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell she’s got a collection coming out, her stories are worse than his today🤦🏼‍♀️😂 When does she ever post this much? Roll on tomorrow to see what cheap tat she’s gonna be modelling👰🏻😂
A05DFD10-984A-40E6-907E-57D23422AA4B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s got a collection coming out, her stories are worse than his today🤦🏼‍♀️😂 When does she ever post this much? Roll on tomorrow to see what cheap tat she’s gonna be modelling👰🏻😂
View attachment 1216231
Going to be some wedding wear collab shite isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice how she said her lips were completely natural…then on her post today said she’s not had ‘anymore lip filler’ x

Reactions: 11
C45A7061-23E1-4717-8C7C-79FCEEFD68A7.jpeg

The ‘cat content’ has officially started! Poor little kitten trying to escape the bright light of this cunts phone during the night😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So her big ITS bridal/hen edit announcement tonight. I’m saying tracksuits with bride, bridesmaids, hens written on. Satin pyjama sets (trousers & shorts) again with bride, bridesmaids and hens written on. Everything she wears will all be in white. They’ll be items that say est 2022. Maybe matron of honour and mother of the bride stuff to. Dressing gowns, silky robes and slippers included. Sad thing is she’s going to get even more smug when it does well. These niche edits always do, that’s why there’s no risk in her doing it and it failing cos basically anyone getting married this year, that likes ITS crap will lap it up 🙄 like they do every year. I bet Adams gutted that Stacey Solomon was obviously too busy to do it though 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.