Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesnโ€™t care about followers donโ€™t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter who is 2.5, said the word doggo and cow, pig etc before the word momma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚which I donโ€™t care about really but I was glad she could say words of animals, colours etc before words she โ€œshouldโ€ say, I do alot of out of nursery activities with her and these two have NO excuses. They donโ€™t work!
Same! My daughter is four and she can add up big sums (well, big for her age) and could say her entire alphabet and count to 20 before she was 2. But that's because both me and my mom sit with her and teach her! We turn it into games so she finds it fun! I'm a single working parent so these two really do have no excuse whatsoever.

Oh and Jake, my daughter's nursery have actually commented on how bright she is for her age. I don't pretend she's clever for Instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Reactions: 8
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚his ticket sales are tit so theyโ€™ve had to bring someone else. Who the hell is she?
You investigator ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Poor Jacob. Heโ€™s a huge X Factor reject and they are roping in someone even more unknown to share his clubhouse/gym performance. You canโ€™t make this tit up !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me she is disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ

Can I just say my son bless him who has adhd and Touretteโ€™s actually had to endure this pricks panto on a school trip and I can confirm he did shout โ€œduck off prickโ€ he has no idea that he is a prick because he didnโ€™t even know who he was but it did make me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Your son is the absolute hero of this thread!
Without realising, he's done what we all want to do ๐Ÿ˜‚ Well done young man,you have just gained a whole new group of friends here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Bravo, good work ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering his โ€˜gigโ€™ is tonight, heโ€™s not advertised it very much ๐Ÿค” It must either be a sell out ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ or itโ€™s been cancelled through lack of interest ๐Ÿ˜‚
would you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

xfactor reject performs in a local gym for a measly ยฃ10 ticket donโ€™t forget the gym make a profit so pennyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When thereโ€™s people out there worrying about how theyโ€™re going to pay their next gas/electric/food bills etc, who the HELL in their right mind is going to pay to see someone theyโ€™ve never heard of, and that bloody reject???๐Ÿ˜‚

How much do we think heโ€™s being paid for todays performance? Itโ€™s weird he hasnโ€™t advertised it. But then again why would he ๐Ÿ˜‚ performing in a gym ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚is that all he can get. Iโ€™ve got my popcorn on tap ready to see what happens after footloose ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When thereโ€™s people out there worrying about how theyโ€™re going to pay their next gas/electric/food bills etc, who the HELL in their right mind is going to pay to see someone theyโ€™ve never heard of, and that bloody reject???๐Ÿ˜‚

How much do we think heโ€™s being paid for todays performance? Itโ€™s weird he hasnโ€™t advertised it. But then again why would he ๐Ÿ˜‚ performing in a gym ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚is that all he can get. Iโ€™ve got my popcorn on tap ready to see what happens after footloose ๐Ÿ˜‚
I reckon his payment is a years membership for him and Sophie and thatโ€™s too much in my opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
So we have Jake performing at his local gym #tragic #xfactor reject

we have Sophie showing her huge announcement . And in the style promote Jess who isnโ€™t really known at all but seems more relevant than Sophie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

both tragic double tragic #tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heโ€™s started following miss greedy๐Ÿ™„ Sophieโ€™s following ptwm, birds of a feather flock together๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve been out all day at a baby show with my daughter so Iโ€™m going to make a start on the new thread just now, in time for Sophieโ€™s big reveal๐ŸŽ‰ I wonder what it could be๐Ÿค” Iโ€™m so excited๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ve been out all day at a baby show with my daughter so Iโ€™m going to make a start on the new thread just now, in time for Sophieโ€™s big reveal๐ŸŽ‰ I wonder what it could be๐Ÿค” Iโ€™m so excited๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
Thanks Jac, looking forward to reading the recap. Yours are the best ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Heart
I actually feel sorry for him . How tragic heโ€™s become that his only work is singing to NOBODY in his local gym .

work has well and truly dried up I give it six months and he will be on only fans or working in sainsburys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Heโ€™s started following miss greedy๐Ÿ™„ Sophieโ€™s following ptwm, birds of a feather flock together๐Ÿคข
Miss greedy and ptwm another pair of lying attention seekers ๐Ÿคข Sheโ€™s started following Caddy Davies ITS partnership manager this afternoon. Bet she thinks sheโ€™s now going to get a long contract with ITS ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Full house not and whoever put WOW needs putting in the bin ๐Ÿ—‘
He must hate it when he comes on here and realises we see everything ๐Ÿ‘€

I actually feel sorry for him . How tragic heโ€™s become that his only work is singing to NOBODY in his local gym .

work has well and truly dried up I give it six months and he will be on only fans or working in sainsburys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I bet he doesnโ€™t show this on his stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.