Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he did it on purpose hates anyone getting any attention.His mother the same seemed annoyed at her husband’s answer to her question she comes across as a right mardy cow .Even having a dig about him working while away .Seeing I don’t think she has a job should be lucky he provides for her lazy arsed lifestyle

Reactions: 21
Wonder if Freddie had siblings on his dads side? And if his step mum treats him like jake does

Reactions: 6
Have they really gone out and left that poor new kitten home alone? Absolute pricks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Trying to hide the announcement balloon but not even clever enough for that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sophie will be pissed that he’s ruined the big “surprise” that we all worked out days ago 😂
He’s probably done that on purpose. They read here constantly so are well aware we know what her huge announcement is. Funny how neither Adam (ITS boss) or ITS have even hinted at it or done no countdown themselves for such a BIG announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would they . So many people get to model clothing for in the style even people that have never done any z lister stuff .
she is irrelevant to them . her And Jake are two of the most irrelevant people in the land of z listers . Let’s face it his career is a flop and she does a couple off ads . ITS won’t do a countdown for her they might post later but only because she has and they want to sell the clothing 😂

The things with Adam he knocks me sick he jumps on anything that will make him a profit . Look at poor Tom he’s selling clothing with his quote on yes he claims it all goes to charity but he also knows people will not just buy one t shirt they will then buy other stuff on his website so he’s profiting off somebody’s death . Same with Ashley Cain daughter he’s cashed in on that aswell giving Safiyya a range . Never liked him or in the style all cheap tacky clothing

Reactions: 14
Why does she blink so f***ng much. Once you've noticed it you can never unsee it. Get some eye drops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Annoying as hell today because he has someone rather than himself for content. Leave the kid alone Jake he doesn't like you. Poor kid no the wonder his eyes look like they are popping out of his head every time he's with Jake. Its a state of shock. Woof Sophie looks I'll today

Reactions: 11
The video of them holding up animal cards in a beer garden, not soft play or swimming for the once a week dad (the one in her right hand is a grey sheep and left hand is the cat) and asking him to point to the cat, he just points and it's not at the cat. (you can see doph drops the cards and both cards end up in her right hand but the card he pointed at but she dropped and catches flashes the camera) so when jake did he get it right there is silence.

The child isn't a genius. Sorry.

Also, does anyone's 13 month old know what noise a cat or cow makes? Sophie frustration in her voice 'he doesn't know any' course he doesnt because he's plonked in front of a TV all day, their interaction seems minimal with him unless it's for the cameras and even then its painful to watch

Attachments

• Haha
My daughter who is 2.5, said the word doggo and cow, pig etc before the word momma 😂😂😂which I don’t care about really but I was glad she could say words of animals, colours etc before words she “should” say, I do alot of out of nursery activities with her and these two have NO excuses. They don’t work!

Reactions: 9
I cant get over the need for them both to film every single part of their day EVERYDAY.
Poor kids no no different than having a camera shoved in their faces.
How can someone struggle so much with anxiety yet post every single thing about their lives and then go on to say Insta isnt real and ‘i dont care about how many followers’
Its just so cringe.
I cant imagine my husband sat with his top off all day. Like why does he need validation from other people. No brands want to partner with someone who has their top off constantly to promote their products.
I cant imagine what he is going to do when the work dries up altogether.

• Heart
That child just stares into space constantly . not much interaction at all. The odd laugh with monster jaw but that's it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leo is so vacant and gormless. He doesn’t react to anything, never looks happy or excited. Just staring upwards with his mouth open and a snotty nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck me she is disgusting 🤮
You can tell she’s got a collection coming out, her stories are worse than his today🤦🏼‍♀️😂 When does she ever post this much? Roll on tomorrow to see what cheap tat she’s gonna be modelling👰🏻😂
View attachment 1216231
Can I just say my son bless him who has adhd and Tourette’s actually had to endure this pricks panto on a school trip and I can confirm he did shout “duck off prick” he has no idea that he is a prick because he didn’t even know who he was but it did make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine, he'll be shitting himself waiting for someone to shout "chicken nugget"....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering his ‘gig’ is tonight, he’s not advertised it very much 🤔 It must either be a sell out 🙄😂 or it’s been cancelled through lack of interest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.