Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
The colour of that tongue 🤮 you just know his breath stinks of coffee and cigarettes 😷 dirty bastard probably doesn’t think he needs to brush his turkey teef

can’t wait for a video of him brushing or sticking out a clean tongue after it’s had a good scrape🤢
That question was clearly aimed at him

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
I’ve just been reading Charlotte Dawson Instagram as much of a tit she is she is more popular than Sophie she also has over A million followers more than sophie and is pally with a lot of the higher up z listers wags and celebs . Now she did ads for in the style but not a collection I’m thinking that’s what soph is doing .

she’s being paid to do ads for in the style . Probably had her own shoot done that’s why it wasn’t all the usual staff .

kj135

VIP Member
Is there any z listers not doing do ITS collection? It’s al so samey and shit. Her announcement not exciting!

mollyann

VIP Member
Okay so let's suppose they find something suspicious? What happens then? Will he have to refer himself to his GP for.further investigation. I hope his attention seeking doesn't backfire on him.
I doubt he’s got fuck all wrong with him other than being a prize attention seeking prick his behaviour been off the scale lately thinks he’s billy big balls

al255

VIP Member
Also just before anyone thinks I’m sad. It’s crap weather here today, bit gutted as it’s last day of our hols :( boohoo! Indoor pool is freezing (even though it’s meant to be heated!!!!)

Can anyone remember who the person is that won the airwrap and how they’re friends with Sophie etc. I’ve tried to find it but I can’t 😪

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve just been reading Charlotte Dawson Instagram as much of a tit she is she is more popular than Sophie she also has over A million followers more than sophie and is pally with a lot of the higher up z listers wags and celebs . Now she did ads for in the style but not a collection I’m thinking that’s what soph is doing .

she’s being paid to do ads for in the style . Probably had her own shoot done that’s why it wasn’t all the usual staff .
I reckon if Charlotte was getting married this year, they definitely would have used her instead. Sophie’s definitely got a full edit though not just ads. Adam said about a week ago, they would be dropping a bride/hen collection the last week in April that’s how I guessed it was her. The top team barring Adam were all in Marbella until this morning for Jac Jossas swimwear shoot so they were never going to be in Essex today. An edit is normally no more than 2 collections so isn’t deemed as important as a proper collabs collection

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
And poor Leo looks scared to death him shouting sophieeeeee ffs he can’t fucking act can he 😳.His new bio so cringe listing all his past jobs funny how his getting to a million got him £10 tickets in a gym or £15 if you want a signed photo 😂😂😂😂😂
Stopppp I didn’t know about the signed photo bit😂😂😂😂.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
The issue I have with people claiming or blaming mental health or disorders is it’s not an excuse for CUNTY behaviour. I have the disorder and if I am being an arsehole, I am being an Arsehole it’s FUCK ALL to do with the disorder.

Social Media has heighten certain peoples sense of self importance (this isn’t just famous, semi famous or influencers - who has the inflated egos - it could be a friend with 2000 followers) they start believing their own bullshit.

But I am SICK of seeing people cite mental health issues as an excuse for appalling behaviour or alluding to the fact maybe that’s why they are the way they are. No.

I am a person who isn’t someone who can take a compliment, but if I feel good I will compliment myself. Seeking validation is a slippery slope & often leads to a world of self pity & desperate attempts to please others ex Jake.

Used a filter on another app to make it appear he hasn’t used a app …

WHATS THE EXCUSE for that ? You vain stupid little man.
Totally agree with you my son was diagnosed at ten and that took years of asking for help .He pulls the health anxiety shit and death of family members for likes and nothing else .No mentioning of his results from all the unnecessary tests he had as we all know their is fuck all wrong with him.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sorry but he better f*%@ off about his sadness … my own mother in law has prob days to live with cancer so if I see anything from him about his dad or bro I will personally message him. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 31. But do I broadcast it no!
Sending you so much love ❤