Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
You know what it could have been? Definitely not Teddy as my husband would have recognised him (he doesn’t do reality tv but I’ve managed to get him into LI and he hated Faye thought she was an abuser lol) but there were a few old season people, but they all ate separately so maybe not working together? I saw a load of pap pics in the DM the next day so maybe a bar/club thing?

Dom and Jess were close to our table and I always felt a bit 🤢 about them and feel awful admitting it but didn’t want to be sat near them at all. But completely changed my mind about them - they look like such a lovely family, really happy and contented kid that they engage with (no screens, talking throughout breakfast) and they tidied the table before they left!
Was it in Manchester by any chance? If it was it was maybe the boxing event last September because a few LI guys were fighting in that as well as this clown😂 It would have been Sophie that you saw because she was there watching, in fact I’m sure it was there that she got her new Range Rover delivered to her, as you do🙄 I know Dom & Jess took their little one with them to that. They obviously weren’t there to get pissed & show off like the rest👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8

al255

VIP Member
early thread suggestion...

#17 finally got to the coveted 1 MIL, shame his brain cell count is virtually NIL.
BRILLIANT 😂😂😂😂😂

And mine about his huge fan base in Turkey 😂 Funny how they never ever mention him but suddenly he gets a million followers 🙄 and they’re doing a grid post. They are obviously as shallow as he is. They’ve probably posted cos they think that if brands see it the work will come flooding in 🤦🏻‍♀️ They do realise if brands then go on Jakeys insta and watch his stories, any chance of work will go flying out the window. Who would seriously employ someone as unhinged and desperate as that 🤷🏻‍♀️
The fact that he had to beg and buy bots to get to 1M says it all. If he was a successful influencer etc he would get them because people LIKE him! He gained a lot of followers on DOI and X factor/ naturally as people do. But he’s just become desperate and annoying, the stuff he does isn’t funny, it’s just weird. He’s got a family and he should focus on that.. instead he’s glued to his phone.

He needs to realise less is more and people are likely to watch his videos if there is five or six throughout the day and not 56 that NOBODY has time to trawl through. 5 videos is likely to have a higher engagement rate than 56😵💫

And the fact he’s posting so much shows how bored he is, when you don’t see a big celeb posting for a few days etc they’re TOO busy to be stuck to their phone. Olivia Attwood (perfect example and I love her😂😂😂), she was on LI a few years ago, done a few other things like Celebs Go Dating, she’s settled down with Bradley Dack and she defo doesn’t need the money - BUT she posts a few a day sometimes and then she will go missing for a while, and she’s like “guys I’m so sorry been so busy doing this, this and this” and I watch it cos I’m actually interested! She’s also got ADHD (diagnosed) and she uses Instagram has her platform positively and actually responds to people who ask her about it etc. Jake could take a BIG leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 8

mollyann

VIP Member
Waiting to see su and her vip ambassador turkey teeth blog lol not.Sophie turning of likes on her post those two are such shallow pair of twats .She’s gained nearly 5000 new followers with the £1200 giveaway who could be fucking bothered 😕 Certainly the saddest couple on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
I mean it’s not a big deal really but Jake will be fuming deep down . He’s getting no work at all apart from panto and even they don’t want him 😂😂

Let’s be honest it’s not a big collab is it .

it will be wedding edit because nobody else is having a wedding this year . Most z listers don’t accept his work . I have noticed lately he’s gone crap it’s the same old and soph certainly ain’t popular . At most she gets 20 comments on her shitty posts lol

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Oh dear dear me what has Sophie done to her lips… and she has exciting news. Can we guess what it is? Hmm 🤔 Please not ITS

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
I think I may comment on this post asking why it’s so expensive to listen to a bloke who didn’t even make the last few weeks of a singing competition 😂 Jakey won’t be able to comment on it cos I’m blocked 😂
Please please do it I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Surely ITS won’t give her a mention .
I can’t stand Adam anyway he’s a tool but surely he ain’t that desperate 😂
sophie ain’t even got a good following she certainly don’t have engagement rate like Jake both nobody’s
I don’t even think she’s relevant enough for ITS

Unless it’s because she is the only one getting married this year that will do ITS .

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why would you go and have something done to your lips the day before a photoshoot, not knowing if you may get any side effects from it🤯 If it’s ITS doesn’t look like any of the bosses or their usual people are there. Sad thing is their bridal/hen collections always sell out because they are a niche market and her head will get even bigger because she’ll convince herself it’s all because of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha