Jake Quickenden #17 Hit the 1 MIL & still no work, keeps coming to tattle to have a good lurk😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @BringTheTea83 for the amazing thread title🙌🏼 I say you drink wine more often🍷🤣
FD056B2B-5123-4ABF-8106-635CA387ECAB.jpeg

He made it guys🎉🙌🏼 1 million bots followers!

He didn’t even have to do any giveaways, buy Bots or join grows😉 All 100% authentic Fake fanatics😂

The family returned from America and Fake’s content was in full flow, another pair of dyson Airwraps to giveaway (as long as you both followed him & Soph < this is vital), camera straight in the little one’s face and filming asking Fred how much he missed him🤢 He set off on Tuesday morning for Birmingham & just happened to stop at the services for the toilet to discover he’d hit the 1 MIL🙄🤥 I’m sure Lord Farquaad was straight on the phone to you Jake or maybe you knew when your latest purchase of bots would take you over the coveted marker so that’s why you pulled over😂

He went on & on & on about how he didn’t feel any different after reaching the elusive million😂 Then proceeded to film himself in his hotel room in a direct dig at tattle🤣 Living rent free in your head fake👏🏼

He continued the week being manic, doing icks where he was doxxing happy & messaged another tattler🤣@calmyourritas is the latest tattler to earn the badge of honour😂 Pretty soon all our dp’s will be displaying the badge🤣His gym announced he was doing a live gig there £10 for members & £15 for non-members, glad to see that million followers is opening bigger doors for you Jake😂 His poor dad & brother were used for attention & sympathy again on Friday because he had a hangover or maybe it was because he knew Soph was off filming something exciting😡 Stop doing this you sick duck!🤢

A0A64CD5-BDC7-4E35-91BF-12BADF4FE0E8.jpeg
6DCE5D1C-20F0-4B3A-9305-1734B4A3EEF9.jpeg

D3EDD408-ADD4-45FB-83EC-9CCAE165B6BD.jpeg

B1B183C8-3E82-4111-AF0A-D86EA4F1CF10.jpeg
Soapy Su is away to get herself some turkey teef after her Jacob reached out to a random clinic for her & she got it heavily discounted, oh and was made an ambassador🙌🏼😂 I wouldn’t take what she’s been given if they were giving them away for free🤣🤣 She has been keeping the asa busy this week because none of her pics or videos have been marked as #AD, naughty Su🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t wait for you to return home for soap scoops😁
D2AA7A5A-39E5-401C-8084-6AEA44FC1937.jpeg
2125C7C4-89C4-4678-9A6E-21F6CE1A92A3.jpeg

Lord Farquaad went to London to get herself some lip blush, which left her poor natural lips all swollen😭 Pull the other one soph, there’s nothing natural about you love🙄
A25E8BCA-E8DB-40F0-97FD-ED88E41D5C9F.jpeg

DCD6282B-53D7-4383-8280-8F19AC5A8CB9.jpeg

She was off to a swanky country estate on Friday with her ‘girlies’ to shoot something exciting ITS range, it’s top secret🤐ITS range, it’s the best thing she’s ever done and can’t wait until she can reveal it to all her excited followers🙄 Roll on the smug, overbearing posts when she reveals her ITS range, get over yourself Soph it’s not Prada or Gucci🤣 It will be cheap, spit through tat that the bride & hens don’t mind leaving in their hotel bin in shagaluf after they’ve had their fun👍🏼

Welcome to the latest member of the family Purdey Quickenden🐱🥺 Poor kitten is being touted as a friend for Leo when we all know it’s content for these twats☹ Good luck finding an Instagram handle for him that hasn’t already been taken by a rattler🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 If you know, you know🤫
B1747D93-72B6-4FA8-9906-DE8D0678214B.jpeg

The long awaited gig was a big flop success, there wasn’t even standing room in the arena😉 His heart must be heavy happy tonight🎤 He can’t take all the credit tho, as he was sharing the bill with another singer🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolute disgrace when Jakequickenden1millionfollowersoninsta could have filled it twice over on his own😂
FB29329A-AEB7-40C1-8027-EF57386F563B.jpeg

846E4AC1-8313-4C76-9470-B306A3B5E392.jpeg

Carry on tattling👏🏼

In the words of @Joon Jake….is still a COCK😂

Attachments

• 53.9 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 41
    Amazing recap Jac, thank you for doing it ❤

In the words of Joon is my fave part 😂

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    Congrats to @BringTheTea83 for the amazing thread title🙌🏼 I say you drink wine more often🍷🤣
    View attachment 1218385

He made it guys🎉🙌🏼 1 million bots followers!

He didn’t even have to do any giveaways, buy Bots or join grows😉 All 100% authentic Fake fanatics😂

The family returned from America and Fake’s content was in full flow, another pair of dyson Airwraps to giveaway (as long as you both followed him & Soph < this is vital), camera straight in the little one’s face and filming asking Fred how much he missed him🤢 He set off on Tuesday morning for Birmingham & just happened to stop at the services for the toilet to discover he’d hit the 1 MIL🙄🤥 I’m sure Lord Farquaad was straight on the phone to you Jake or maybe you knew when your latest purchase of bots would take you over the coveted marker so that’s why you pulled over😂

He went on & on & on about how he didn’t feel any different after reaching the elusive million😂 Then proceeded to film himself in his hotel room in a direct dig at tattle🤣 Living rent free in your head fake👏🏼

He continued the week being manic, doing icks where he was doxxing happy & messaged another tattler🤣@calmyourritas is the latest tattler to earn the badge of honour😂 Pretty soon all our dp’s will be displaying the badge🤣His gym announced he was doing a live gig there £10 for members & £15 for non-members, glad to see that million followers is opening bigger doors for you Jake😂 His poor dad & brother were used for attention & sympathy again on Friday because he had a hangover or maybe it was because he knew Soph was off filming something exciting😡 Stop doing this you sick duck!🤢

View attachment 1218399View attachment 1218400
    View attachment 1218501
    View attachment 1218499Soapy Su is away to get herself some turkey teef after her Jacob reached out to a random clinic for her & she got it heavily discounted, oh and was made an ambassador🙌🏼😂 I wouldn’t take what she’s been given if they were giving them away for free🤣🤣 She has been keeping the asa busy this week because none of her pics or videos have been marked as #AD, naughty Su🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t wait for you to return home for soap scoops😁
    View attachment 1218411View attachment 1218422

Lord Farquaad went to London to get herself some lip blush, which left her poor natural lips all swollen😭 Pull the other one soph, there’s nothing natural about you love🙄
    View attachment 1218470
    View attachment 1218507
    She was off to a swanky country estate on Friday with her ‘girlies’ to shoot something exciting ITS range, it’s top secret🤐ITS range, it’s the best thing she’s ever done and can’t wait until she can reveal it to all her excited followers🙄 Roll on the smug, overbearing posts when she reveals her ITS range, get over yourself Soph it’s not Prada or Gucci🤣 It will be cheap, spit through tat that the bride & hens don’t mind leaving in their hotel bin in shagaluf after they’ve had their fun👍🏼

Welcome to the latest member of the family Purdey Quickenden🐱🥺 Poor kitten is being touted as a friend for Leo when we all know it’s content for these twats☹ Good luck finding an Instagram handle for him that hasn’t already been taken by a rattler🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 If you know, you know🤫
    View attachment 1218540

Carry on tattling👏🏼

In the words of @Joon Jake….is still a COCK😂
    another brilliant recap Jac 😊

• Heart
    Reactions: 6
    I can’t believe he’s played a show (to be polite) this afternoon and is pretending it didn’t happen. When does he ever not show things he does. He must be so fuming at how it went.

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Obviously he’s fumin

he can’t get any work . He’s stuck doing panto . And can’t even fill his local gym for a measly £10 a ticket ….

Tragic 😂 if this doesn’t make him realise just how irrelevant he is then I don’t know what will 😳

• Haha
    Reactions: 26
    Joon sums him up perfectly every time 🤣
    And the ive been blocked badge does make me howl every time I see it 😂
    Is there any way to add our lovely honorary member shouting "duck off prick" into the recap?
    Excellent recap as always Jac ❤

Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 15
    So Adam is in a hotel bored and nothing to do and still not mentioned Sophie 😂😂😂 she’s also tragic

• Haha
    Obviously he’s fumin

he can’t get any work . He’s stuck doing panto . And can’t even fill his local gym for a measly £10 a ticket ….

Tragic 😂 if this doesn’t make him realise just how irrelevant he is then I don’t know what will 😳
    It was still vastly overpriced at a tenner...

• Haha
    Obviously he’s fumin

The gym is probably trying to get rid of him. Why else would they embarrass him with this crappy ‘gig’. It has made my Sunday. Jake always says he just loves to sing no matter where . It begs the question, why hasn’t he shared any ‘David Lloyd Arena’ footage?

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 25
    'sooo guyyyyyssss, erm, I've had erm, *slaps lips together* I've had to erm extend the erm, *touches hair* announcement but I'm like just so excited to share it with you guyysssss, I absolutely cannot wait to show you, eeeeek! *ends with sticking out tongue, head tilt and peace sign*

I'm half expecting this..

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.