Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I may comment on this post asking why it’s so expensive to listen to a bloke who didn’t even make the last few weeks of a singing competition 😂 Jakey won’t be able to comment on it cos I’m blocked 😂
Please please do it I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Surely ITS won’t give her a mention .
I can’t stand Adam anyway he’s a tool but surely he ain’t that desperate 😂
sophie ain’t even got a good following she certainly don’t have engagement rate like Jake both nobody’s
I don’t even think she’s relevant enough for ITS

Unless it’s because she is the only one getting married this year that will do ITS .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Please please do it I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Surely ITS won’t give her a mention .
I can’t stand Adam anyway he’s a tool but surely he ain’t that desperate 😂
sophie ain’t even got a good following she certainly don’t have engagement rate like Jake both nobody’s
I don’t even think she’s relevant enough for ITS

Unless it’s because she is the only one getting married this year that will do ITS .
Hate to say it but I really do think it’s ITS. She’s done a few ads for them lately and Jake and her have been sucking up to Adam for months and to be honest some of his collabs in the last few months have been questionable and have nowhere near the following of the likes of Stacey, Billie & Jac. Also the bridal/hen edit sells itself. They don’t need someone well known fronting it 😂 Adam probably thinks they are more popular than they are. Surprising cos Adam definitely reads tattle but maybe just his own thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate to say it but I really do think it’s ITS. She’s done a few ads for them lately and Jake and her have been sucking up to Adam for months and to be honest some of his collabs in the last few months have been questionable and have nowhere near the following of the likes of Stacey, Billie & Jac. Also the bridal/hen edit sells itself. They don’t need someone well known fronting it 😂 Adam probably thinks they are more popular than they are. Surprising cos Adam definitely reads tattle but maybe just his own thread 😂
Whaaaaaaat??? He has his own thread????

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think ITS is doing that well

I was in Asda yesterday and the it’s collection was double the price of the George range and my grid it was shocking quality . All the clothing was threading . Never liked in the style think it’s tacky tit nobody wears .

Reactions: 6
I don’t think ITS is doing that well

I was in Asda yesterday and the it’s collection was double the price of the George range and my grid it was shocking quality . All the clothing was threading . Never liked in the style think it’s tacky tit nobody wears .
Totally agree. Expensive for terrible quality. Sophie doesn’t care. She’ll suit their other ‘influencer’ collabs (people like greedyshome, Perrie & Ash) who all think they are better and more popular than the collabs that are actually known for other things barring selling tat on instagram. Oh sorry I forgot, Sophie did celebs go dating and celebrity bumps so obviously she’s a TV star 😂

Uh oh it is ITS. I hope Adam does read here!
Called it 😊 so obvious 😂

WTF!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never saw it until you mentioned it🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s sooooo desperate it’s cringing me out😂😂View attachment 1212914
He wants people to think it’s all bantz. Saddo of the highest order. Hopefully once his giveaway is over he will lose the extra 4k+ followers so he drops back down. I know he will not allow himself to go below 1m but at least he won’t get to 1.1m without buying bots.

Reactions: 5
Is there any z listers not doing do ITS collection? It’s al so samey and tit. Her announcement not exciting!

Reactions: 8
Next up will be an ITS ‘His & Her’ collection with Jakey modelling along side her. Imagine it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Cmon girls set your timers would rather stick pins in my eyeballs my god she’s looks shocking her chin has a life of its own

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the betting her, Jake and nanny qvc buy all the stock to make it look like she sold out in minutes like SS’s drop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean it’s not a big deal really but Jake will be fuming deep down . He’s getting no work at all apart from panto and even they don’t want him 😂😂

Let’s be honest it’s not a big collab is it .

it will be wedding edit because nobody else is having a wedding this year . Most z listers don’t accept his work . I have noticed lately he’s gone crap it’s the same old and soph certainly ain’t popular . At most she gets 20 comments on her crappy posts lol

• Haha
Next up will be an ITS ‘His & Her’ collection with Jakey modelling along side her. Imagine it 🤮
I think Adam would definitely get negative feedback if that happened. They only use younger couples for that (Olivia/Alex, Paige/Finn). They won’t get the family market cos Jac Jossa and Ladbabymum have got that sown up. Jakey probably put a proposition for a groom/stag collection not realising apart from novelty pyjamas, it’s totally womenswear. I bet he’ll try and muscle his mate Danny O off the Father’s Day edit this year 😂

What’s the betting her, Jake and nanny qvc buy all the stock to make it look like she sold out in minutes like SS’s drop 😂😂
I bet there won’t be a great deal of stock even though she will say there will be loads available 😂

• Haha
I think Adam would definitely get negative feedback if that happened. They only use younger couples for that (Olivia/Alex, Paige/Finn). They won’t get the family market cos Jac Jossa and Ladbabymum have got that sown up. Jakey probably put a proposition for a groom/stag collection not realising apart from novelty pyjamas, it’s totally womenswear. I bet he’ll try and muscle his mate Danny O off the Father’s Day edit this year 😂

I bet there won’t be a great deal of stock even though she will say there will be loads available 😂
Underwear collection? He doesn't wear tops.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Cmon girls set your timers would rather stick pins in my eyeballs my god she’s looks shocking her chin has a life of its own
Can you imagine how more annoying she’s going to be. It’s only a countdown for the announcement. Then you’re going to have another countdown for release date. I reckon she’ll give him a run for his money in the cringe stakes over the coming days 😂

• Haha
He’s probably had Jake messaging him ding dong so he feels he needs to .

sorry but she has Hardly any followers she’s not really a z lister and her engagement rate is tit . He’s clearly just thought he will give her a little nudge to get her z lister career moving 😂😂

Cant stand her but how funny would it be if she goes further than this bleep 😂😂 he’s not doing well at all he’s in panto that is it .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.