Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest woo is me stories ffs 🤦‍♀️ it is all about him. In fairness to his mother she never plays on what she has lost so why does he have to constantly bang on about it all. Perhaps it’s the hangover making him feel sorry for himself plus the fact Sophie has some actual work. Either way i was tempted to comment but I do stop myself as I would imagine he’d share my details like he has in the past…

Reactions: 11
Or.....it could be an unofficial tatters meet up!!!!imagine that,we could all turn up to enjoy our favourite insta performing monkey LIVE and critique him.in real time on tattle 😂😂 that would be hilarious...start necking those gummies Jakeyboy, you're getting a sold out performance, we're all having a night out in David Lloyd Colchester 🤣🤣
Best idea ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His latest woo is me stories ffs 🤦‍♀️ it is all about him. In fairness to his mother she never plays on what she has lost so why does he have to constantly bang on about it all. Perhaps it’s the hangover making him feel sorry for himself plus the fact Sophie has some actual work. Either way i was tempted to comment but I do stop myself as I would imagine he’d share my details like he has in the past…
That’s true. His mum never mentions her loss. Jakey never shuts up. In general it isn’t a bad thing but in his case it ain’t for genuine reasons.

Reactions: 7
Or.....it could be an unofficial tatters meet up!!!!imagine that,we could all turn up to enjoy our favourite insta performing monkey LIVE and critique him.in real time on tattle 😂😂 that would be hilarious...start necking those gummies Jakeyboy, you're getting a sold out performance, we're all having a night out in David Lloyd Colchester 🤣🤣
Imagine us all at the back, standing on the seats, ciggie lighters/phone in hands, community singing. He'd have an epic meltdown 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Tempted to take a drive and see how full the carpark is 😂
It'll be like a le mans start when he starts caterwauling....🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Sophie has something exciting happening today so Jake will make it all about him🙄 What a depressing bleep he is, not only a grief thief but a Debbie downer🤢 If Sophie can’t see that he tries to steal her limelight or put a dampener on everything then she deserves the mundane life she’ll have with him🙄View attachment 1212619
duck off Jake, and have an alker seltzer, you have a hangover 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God he’s so depressing.Was out on the piss last night and the twit is realising day by day a million followers (bots) mean duck all when you are so unlikeable and desperate 😬David Lloyd gym best gig he can get .Sophie still not given her mega secret away yet.Doubt anyone gives a tit except fakey jakey who’s spending his day topless and reported for nudity in the bath 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a confession........ it was ME 😁
Did it so Turkey chops couldn't 🤣🤣🤣👍
I was thinking someone had done it so he couldn’t👏🏼😂 Brilliant🙌🏼 Knowing him he’ll just make one using Purdey_quickenden or Purdeyquickenden1🙄 He’ll find a way round it for another like & comment on his posts🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just signed onto my partners insta so I can report all his woe is me stories for nudity 😂 and noticed he’s started following Anton & Shirley from Strictly and the BBC 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would he start following a corporation who when someone on Twitter called them corrupt, he liked the tweet. I think his pity parade today is cos Sophie’s got a job that will be seen by thousands of people and he’s panicking cos he got nothing lined up. Obviously begging for Strictly again but he does that as often as he brings his dad and brother up, so nothing new there 😂
Edit Who else has noticed his new bio on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s wallowing in grief so much today that the only thing to make him feel better is to follow the bbc, Shirley & Anton🙄 Jake grow up & stop being a dick!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s wallowing in grief so much today that the only thing to make him feel better is to follow the bbc, Shirley & Anton🙄 Jake grow up & stop being a dick!!😂
Have you seen his new bio 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I reckon he’s seen about I’m a celeb today so tagged them so he’s not forgotten 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was just about to post too! She looks terrible.

View attachment 1212894
And she’s got a photoshoot today 🤯

WTF!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never saw it until you mentioned it🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s sooooo desperate it’s cringing me out😂😂
How do people genuinely follow him 🤯 He does realise we can see what he’s doing and know why he’s doing it. I’m a celeb don’t even follow him. Why would they want their runner up from 8 years ago on an all star program? He’s bleeping delusional 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.