Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d be absolutely fuming if you turned up to do a workout and that prick was there singing.

Can someone go and take one for the team? We can all do a PayPal or Monzo pot to pay for the ticket. Can we also do a t shirt printed with the blocked DP on it?

I’m honestly not joking 😂
Even if free could not listen to turkey teeth whaling down a 🎤.I’m loving how pissed he is that he’s finally realise he’s just a has been 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if free could not listen to turkey teeth whaling down a 🎤.I’m loving how pissed he is that he’s finally realise he’s just a has been 👍
😂😂😂😂😂brilliant. Well that rules you out!! Anyyyyyoneeeee else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ, imagine that looming over you....I'd rather bat for the other side...
As someone who bats for both sides, he honestly makes me reconsider whether I even like men at all, especially when he’s eye-bleeping himself on his stories.

Not Jake being my lesbian awakening… 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet Sophie is all excited on the phone to him, telling him all about her day and all he’ll have to say back to her is “just remember babe, you’ve only got this because of me”👊🏼 He repulses me🤢

😂😂😂😂😂brilliant. Well that rules you out!! Anyyyyyoneeeee else?
Sorry Al, I’m in Glasgow so too far for me to travel😂 I’m raging because he’s my fave & I would love to see him sing live😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet Sophie is all excited on the phone to him, telling him all about her day and all he’ll have to say back to her is “just remember babe, you’ve only got this because of me”👊🏼 He repulses me🤢

Sorry Al, I’m in Glasgow so too far for me to travel😂 I’m raging because he’s my fave & I would love to see him sing live😭
HAHAHA😂😢 don’t cry yourself to sleep. If I’m ever in Glasgow I’ll give you a shout😁

Just wondering is there anyone from the North West on this thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220422-193959_Instagram.jpg

First of all 🤢 second... He's been out of the country more than he's been in the fucker this year! And it's only April. He needs a holiday? He needs to get a grip more like.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1213588
First of all 🤢 second... He's been out of the country more than he's been in the fucker this year! And it's only April. He needs a holiday? He needs to get a grip more like.
He works 12 hours a week and needs a holiday? Read the room Jakey. People are working 12 hours a day 5/6 days a week and still struggling to live and you’re rabbiting on about having another holiday (child free again no doubt) 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
💩 Nami got 2700 likes my god he is irrelevant .I can’t work out his need to be topless and why the saddos on his post 👅 his arse.Can you imagine Sunday her big reveal him wanting praise for his lifelong achievement.The designer cat chicken nugget and left out Freddy going to be a manic 24 hrs and trying to fit it all in 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched that pampers video and it might be one of the most horrifying things I’ve seen. Using his child in that way. I hope Leo grows up to bleeping hate the bleep

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - bought himself to a mill after blocking those of us who he makes feel ill, now he's bought an instagrammable cat FYI he's still a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.