Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And saying one minute had no pain and the next had to ask for him to stop during treatment.All for Money this lot all beggy idiots 😡
Imagine having your 60 odd year old teeth filed down like that? Im sure no self respecting dentist I the UK would have done it.

Reactions: 18
bleeping potential discount code for Soapy Su's followers to get Turkey teef..

No #ad, no #paidpartnership.. duck all.. Cunts the lot of them.

Off to the ASA I go again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

And now offering a discount Code later have no morals this family 😡

Reactions: 10

Go Alison🙌🏼 I reported her yesterday, the more people that do it the better👍🏼

Reactions: 14
Shouldn't be allowed to offer discount codes and encourage people to essentially get cosmetic or aesthetics treatments done. Alot goes into these procedures, they're not like getting hair or nail extensions. It's all a bit flippant.
Imagine an influencer giving out a discount code and encouraging people to get Botox or a book job.
Doesn't sit right morally with me.

Reactions: 16
There is a dentist on TikTok who is trying to stop the turkey teeth outpour. She is already seeing so many issues and states that these people are all going to have to have a multitude of issues over the years including many root canals in the future and will lose teeth from the damage of having these. Then they will have to pay thousands for the dental implants (1,000-5,000 per lost tooth) 😣 she says that it will end up costing the average person with turkey teeth thousands in the end for correctional work. What’s wrong with a bit of professional whitening and an Invisalign? They’re bleeping horrendous anyway!!

Reactions: 14
Sophie has something exciting happening today so Jake will make it all about him🙄 What a depressing bleep he is, not only a grief thief but a Debbie downer🤢 If Sophie can’t see that he tries to steal her limelight or put a dampener on everything then she deserves the mundane life she’ll have with him🙄
ACC7E28A-B286-4A92-A9A9-450AB8562055.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen that I’m a celeb are doing a spin off with old contestants. I hope ITV aren’t stupid enough to put Jake back on it.
If invited you know he will drop everything and run to South Africa! He will now be hustling behind the scenes to be on the show. I hope they don’t call him up as he will put on his best performance trying to fool viewers that he ain’t a bellend.

Reactions: 7
She's taken the cat??? Just speechless.
So professional 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then again ITS are used to it. Stacey Solomon let’s her kids run riot at her photoshoots 😂

If invited you know he will drop everything and run to South Africa! He will now be hustling behind the scenes to be on the show. I hope they don’t call him up as he will put on his best performance trying to fool viewers that he ain’t a bellend.
He’ll definitely be trying for this. As I said earlier unless 95% of the others who’ve appeared on it turn it down, he’s got no chance. He’s hardly a memorable contestant 👍🏻

Sophie has something exciting happening today so Jake will make it all about him🙄 What a depressing bleep he is, not only a grief thief but a Debbie downer🤢 If Sophie can’t see that he tries to steal her limelight or put a dampener on everything then she deserves the mundane life she’ll have with him🙄View attachment 1212619
Christ he can never say he doesn’t talk about it enough 🙄 He’s such a selfish prick. I remember a certain mate of his posting a picture of himself topless on the day his wife had her first big photoshoot for ITS, and someone actually called him out for doing it on her day. Will say though he didn’t delete the comment or appear to get defensive about it 😂 I wonder if Jakeys got something else up his sleeve for later or will he wait until it’s officially announced and then make it all about him again. Even though the money is probably paying for wedding/honeymoon he will hate the attention she’ll get and the fact he won’t be involved 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just realised all the woe is me posts will be because he was on it last night🙄 Why do all z listers do this?🤷🏼‍♀️ Can they not just suffer a hangover in private rather than look for attention & sympathy😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1212291

£15 to hear him whine, bloody hell purdey could do a better job 😂😂😂
Or.....it could be an unofficial tatters meet up!!!!imagine that,we could all turn up to enjoy our favourite insta performing monkey LIVE and critique him.in real time on tattle 😂😂 that would be hilarious...start necking those gummies Jakeyboy, you're getting a sold out performance, we're all having a night out in David Lloyd Colchester 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you go and have something done to your lips the day before a photoshoot, not knowing if you may get any side effects from it🤯 If it’s ITS doesn’t look like any of the bosses or their usual people are there. Sad thing is their bridal/hen collections always sell out because they are a niche market and her head will get even bigger because she’ll convince herself it’s all because of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.