Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see lots of doctor surgeries getting bombarded tomorrow with people asking for mot’s because they have health anxiety☹ He really should have said that he paid for it privately for piece of mind because there’s lots of people asking if he got it on the nhs therefore they’ll be disappointed when they find out it’s not available to them🤦🏼‍♀️

This country & the NHS is on its knees and reading some of the comments on his post saying ‘this should be available to everyone every year’🤷🏼‍♀️ WTF! For every one person that has genuine concerns about their health & should be seen there will be another ten like this tosser who are hypochondriacs and are never away from their gp for the silliest of things🙄 He has created a monster with this post, all in the name of him getting attention & sympathy😡

View attachment 1195138
I can see this poor lady getting blocked🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1195161
This woman has been reaching out to him & he hasn’t even acknowledged her☹ but he reads & replies to troll messages straight away😡 He is a bleep!
He doesn't reply to anyone unless he's gonna screenshot it and use it on his page. Zero interaction with his followers. He can't be arsed. I've messaged him loads of times and you never ever get a reply. Unfortunately this person will never hear anything back from him.

Whats the betting when the others get back from the US he'll film himself with Fred asking how much he missed him, how it would have been better if he'd been there.

Reactions: 18
So while most people are worried about fuel food the cost of everything.Shes going on about Greece Ibiza Maldives like they are the bleeping beckams read the room Sophie no one gives a tit .And as for more content with fakey jakey please no .Wonder who they are going to have looking after Leo ?

Reactions: 17
That Cock is definitely not a full tin of biscuits. Who would want a photo of themselves in a hospital gown next to the MIR scan. I know I never look forward to anything at the hospital and can't wait to get out . He needs help...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like yanking that gown off him. He has a stupid self satisfied face . He knows there is nothing wrong with him as he has been reassured a few times recently. Even the way he is standing there irritates the hell out of me. He will try his attention seeking ways several times. I had an MRI about 6 years ago as they wanted to be sure I didn’t have sarcoma cancer. Luckily it was a benign lipoma.

Well if they find something it will defo push his follower count way up there. He will do anything. People like to follow treatment stories so he will get to at least 1.5m followers. Yes he is that fucked in the head to believe that.

“Hope you have a nice day”. As if he really cares, just trying to bite his nasty tongue.
When he says that you just know he means hope you have a tit day/year 😅

Everything he does is fake, it's like his Instagram is his own reality TV channel. He's so far away from reality and the reality of his audience. Even just rubbing his eyes 'waking up' this morning when he'd been online posting an hour before. It's all just for the Fake Jake Show.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Jakes the snake is still a prick, his private/gifted MRI is giving us the ick

Reactions: 10
Either he’s gone for an MRI and asked the staff to take his picture while he posed OR the staff asked him to pose so they could take his pic and he obliged. Either one of these scenarios are MENTAL!
Knowing Pall Mall, they would have asked him to pose for their social media. That’s where Tanya Bardo and Ampika Pickston have just had their surgeries but at their other clinic in Newton

Reactions: 5
I think this is Jakes new angle to get more followers. He tried the trolling but that didn’t take off, now he’s going to be an ambassador for Health Anxiety.

Reactions: 11
2 million views but she not even got 250,000k followers 🤔 she copies all these off Jac Jossas tik toks anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

His mum lost her husband and her son but she never plays on it like he does. Anyone on social media that uses family deaths for attention is the lowest of the low in my opinion 👍🏻
This!!! I lost my brother 30 years ago when he was 8 years of age, I have a history of family cancers like most people… would never use any of it for for a pity party

Spot the difference 😂
She really does look hideous at the moment. It’s only been the last couple of months she’s looked this bad?? I still can’t work out exactly what it is she’s done, definitely some jawline work but there’s something else - whatever it is, the person who did it wants sacking for letting her walk out looking like that 🤮

Reactions: 17
This!!! I lost my brother 30 years ago when he was 8 years of age, I have a history of family cancers like most people… would never use any of it for for a pity party
It really pisses me off. Not a week goes by without him bringing them up and it’s purely to get people feeling sorry for him and upping his engagement rate 😡 It is sad but there are so many people a lot worse off than him but the difference is they don’t feel the need to announce it to the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really does look hideous at the moment. It’s only been the last couple of months she’s looked this bad?? I still can’t work out exactly what it is she’s done, definitely some jawline work but there’s something else - whatever it is, the person who did it wants sacking for letting her walk out looking like that 🤮
Considering how vain she is, I’m amazed she’s put that video up for all to see. Probably trying to get another ad for more skincare products or get some free cosmetic surgery. I agree she’s definitely had work done and as for saying she’s got no filler in her lips 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's the equivalent of these huns that have "live, laugh, love" stenciled on their living room wall. Honestly...🙄
lol or “it’s not about waiting for the storm to pass it’s about dancing in the rain”
He makes a mockery of genuine people thousands who’ve suffered due to cancers ,tumours… people who dread those scans and are riddled with anxiety over them finding something. Then you have this
bleep documenting EVERYTHING!! Up all night practising his concerned face !! He knows as well as we do that these scans /tests will all come back clear so then he’ll milk the narrative of being “cautious and always getting checked out” all well and good if all you have to do to pay for private treatment is to beg strangers to follow you and buy whatever crap you are trying to flog that day!!

• Heart
I see the trip to santorini is a pre-honeymoon🙄 They’re getting married in the Uk then going to santorini for 5 days, then having the wedding of the year in Ibiza, then the official honeymoon in the Maldives🤷🏼‍♀️ Who the duck could be bothered with all that tit? If you’re getting married in the uk just go off on your honeymoon and be done with it rather than have a big show off day in Ibiza ffs! If they two don’t get cancelled this year with all their showing off when so many people are struggling then there are a lot of really dumb people following them😡
Hoping to drum up interest, pics , stories..
duck knows why, they are the two biggest beggy boring cunts on SM ..

So the last two days he’s gained followers due to his ‘grow’. However the last two days his gained follower count is still lower than the accounts he’s actually started following. As it’s should be like for like, follow me I’ll follow you back, it actually proves without the ‘grow’, he would still be losing followers daily. Going to be interesting when he finally gets to the million, what length he’s going to go to to stay there because he’ll never maintain it genuinely 🤔
Bankrupt and working flipping burgers in Maccy Ds in Colchester soon ...😂😂😂😂😂

Spot the difference 😂
images (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine walking down the road and seeing someone doing what he does. I would honestly cross the road but think he needed help

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.