Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should be posted on his Twitter page

Reactions: 10
I bet he was absolutely buzzing when the shows got cancelled yesterday so he didn’t have to do any work and could just eye fuck himself all day

Reactions: 16
I bet he was absolutely buzzing when the shows got cancelled yesterday so he didn’t have to do any work and could just eye fuck himself all day
He seemed to spend a lot of his day being passive aggressive (he’d call it bantering ) with people that were calling him out on Twitter

Reactions: 17
Lol make sure he gets some rest you work 2 hours if that a night.As if he will post what people think of himWas going to add my opinion but will be put in the block club.No word of dyson giveaway another scam to get to his 1 million club
Such a desperate beg. His ego took a battering yesterday on Twitter so he needs his minions to build it back up again. Poor little Jakey who doesn’t care what people think of him, wants people to tell him what they think of him but obviously only if it’s positive Honestly anyone that has genuinely started following him after all his begging, surely now sees how he acts and will unfollow?

Morning All x
Morning

Reactions: 14
Lol make sure he gets some rest you work 2 hours if that a night.As if he will post what people think of himWas going to add my opinion but will be put in the block club.No word of dyson giveaway another scam to get to his 1 million club
Oh my god. Just when I thought this prick couldn’t get any more narcissistic. Who asks this?! Who gives a fuck? All this is is so he can repost horny middle aged women blowing smoke up his arse by telling him how amazing he is. All just a big, fat ego boost for him. How his followers don’t see right through him baffles me.

Reactions: 18
This just shows how desperate he is to feed his ego! The constant need for validation from strangers on the internet is just weird!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that Twitter post And he’s not joking he’s dead serious about it, how embarrassing!!

Reactions: 14
I don't understand at all what he hopes to achieve? I know we have already wondered out loud what he thinks one million followers will do for him. It won't bring him more work! And his content is, as usual, all over the place. If he wants to succeed as an influencer (which, despite what he has said in the past, he clearly desperately does) he needs to have some sort of strategy. Not just a weird combination of half naked pics, shit ads, eye fucking, 'cute' baby pics, sucking up to Chris Hughes, sending himself Q&A questions, ignoring his stepson, being a grief tourist. I could go on but you get the idea.

Reactions: 23
FOR FUCKS SAKE : Please strangers validate me, VALIDATE ME, PLEASE FUCKING VALIDATE ME.

Jake - you have a child, a step child, getting married this year , a nice house and working but you need strangers to message you for you to repost on your Instagram.

You need to get checked - the desperate need is beyond now. Almost consuming.

What a FUCKING LIFE ….

Reactions: 28
So let’s get this straight…

He’s begged for followers on Chris Hughes insta
He’s begged for followers on his own insta with a picture of the baby
He’s begged for followers on Twitter

But it’s just banter and messing around? He’s deadly serious I don’t think I could be more embarrassed for him. I’m sure he will stoop even lower at some point though.

Reactions: 28
It’s already started again on Twitter today he must hate the fact he can’t delete other peoples comments on there. Remember he’s such a nice bloke so why when he goes back at people does he make it so personal
I’m glad he’s replying as it shows how nasty he is.

Why is everyone a 'bro' all of a sudden? Ffs, you are over 30years old, not a 16yo

Dick.

Reactions: 24
wow I’ve only just see that pic of the bag on Leo’s head what the actual fuck? Anyone who’s following him and not seeing him for the nasty narc he is really needs life evaluation and FAST!!
I hope he hits a mill then insta discover he’s been buying followers so they nuke his account lol imagine ? Bye bye gummie!! He’s truly fooked if he loses his insta as it’s where the bulk of his earnings come from.
knowing this why does he risk it by breaking its rules?
I think any of us would be content with what we had as it’s clearly enough buy a house ,hair transplants,new teeth,trips to NYC
And no doubt a faux wedding. But that’s not Enough for our bro he requires MORE!

lol there’s no way he’s gonna post anything that’s not an ass kiss and they will all be from accounts that Will come as a “request “because dickhead writes them himself.

Reactions: 19
He breaks the rules because he's too lazy, talentless and selfish to get a proper paying full time job, like the rest of us.
Can you imagine donkey teeth working at foot locker or Macdonald's??
Couldn't eye fuck himself to death on the phone...

Why is everyone a 'bro' all of a sudden? Ffs, you are over 30years old, not a 16yo

Dick.
Trying to get down with the young uns, like on footloose and the panto...and they just piss themselves laughing at the tit....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.