Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could be soapy fakey jakey and do eastenders and neighbours seeing su only does emmerdale and coronation street ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He could be soapy fakey jakey and do eastenders and neighbours seeing su only does emmerdale and coronation street ๐Ÿ˜‚
And film reviews of films she has already watched, but only realised at the end ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im sorry but my sympathy for dophie is fully spent !! Sheโ€™s just as bad!! Infact sheโ€™s worse because she allows her lovely polite little boy to be cast aside like some sad after thought.
Then there was that time he was clearly demonstrating abusive controlijg behaviour when he left the baby on the pavement and minced off to the gym all because she dared to leave him alone with his own child.
We all were sympathising with her and she sat with him laughing making a joke outta domestic abuse. So no sorry sheโ€™s as vile as him and deserves all the tit she thinks alienating her son and being a Z listers partner is worth.
Wait? What? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

HAHAHA tonight has been comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop. ๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re right he would be on it for years.. I mean what would he say as his clues, road to 995k, 25% of my followers are fake, Iโ€™ve got a small Willy? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg just thinking we are on thread #14 and he's just dropped 14 from his insta name ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
His clues .
the only z lister to buy followers every two days ..
Took part in holyoaks twice
Didnโ€™t win X factor or release any music that was in the charts ๐Ÿ˜‚
Does panto BUT none that are west End or popular ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His clues .
the only z lister to buy followers every two days ..
Took part in holyoaks twice
Didnโ€™t win X factor or release any music that was in the charts ๐Ÿ˜‚
Does panto BUT none that are west End or popular ๐Ÿ˜‚
3rd biggest set of teeth in the Uk behind Katie price and Rylan

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another clue

I hate my step son
I film chicken nugget from 5 am till 7pm
I want to bum Chris hughes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Iโ€™m gutted it was for liking a comment. If Iโ€™d known I would have messaged him first and got blocked for telling him a few (no actually a lot) of home truths ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just goes to show how pathetic he is and is going outta his way search for people who disagree or are t kissing his ass. Always remember thou โ€œheโ€™s not bothered,peace and love โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Before she took her last breath she uttered โ€œplease say bambi & bear have a funeral rangeโ€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Peace n love !!
Just a reminder I donโ€™t care about likes, views but I beg and plead with people to view and like and share my post cos all I care about is validation from complete strangers but if u tell the truth on my posts troll me I will block u and then buy bots ๐Ÿ˜˜โค
#RoadToOneMillion

Even though Iโ€™m shadowbanned
Even though I am following the head of IG content X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, now Su Pollard is at it
And there we have it folks!! The apple really hasnโ€™t fallen far at ALL !! I bet her and jakey have โ€œmy trauma beats your trauma โ€œ games

Why hasnโ€™t Jake done The Masked Singer yet?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who the fook would guess him lol and what would the clues be ? A pic of a troll and toothpaste?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never seen baby Jabba look so animated before. Everyone say thank you, Fred. He only had to look at the kid and he beamsโ€ฆ Jake might want to lay off the constant neck nuzzling because thatโ€™s doesnโ€™t work
Ergh with heโ€™s B&H breath all over the baby! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Delusional he actually thinks heโ€™s kind .

he films himself tormenting and bullying his young step son
He publicly shamed his mother like the bastard that he is
He filmed a co worker female may I add using the toilet at work when she said go away !!
He verbally attacked his wife to be and dumped his baby on a cold floor in A temper
He bullyโ€™s anybody that has a different opinion to him then publicly posts the persons name to his followers to attack !!

Nothing about you Jake is kind or nice . Your a scummy bastard who uses his father and brothers death for likes and attention . you use your son and stepson for likes because you knows no FUCKER wants to see your ugly face . you sit on your phone day and night so much that your precious chicken nugget sliced his hand open because his lazy parents was to busy on phones . Your so bad you made Motherโ€™s Day about your bleeping self instead of your soon to be wife . And if you think thatโ€™s bad you then did a post about her but failed to include her first bleeping son like he does not exist because letโ€™s face it heโ€™s does not exist to you and that sour faced bleep . Your child never leaves the house he canโ€™t move his head and is very delayed . Your a hortible person inside and out and nobody gives a tit about you anymore , you canโ€™t even get decent jobs your that low now your just in panto not even west end FFS ๐Ÿ˜‚ and if you think that ainโ€™t bad enough you just used the death of Tom Parker to gain likes because nobody likes your tit that you post . you buy followers every other day your that sad !!! For somebody who claims to not care about likes you sure as hellgo out your way to buy fake accounts like the sad bleep that you are ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Delusional he actually thinks heโ€™s kind .

he films himself tormenting and bullying his young step son
He publicly shamed his mother like the bastard that he is
He filmed a co worker female may I add using the toilet at work when she said go away !!
He verbally attacked his wife to be and dumped his baby on a cold floor in A temper
He bullyโ€™s anybody that has a different opinion to him then publicly posts the persons name to his followers to attack !!

Nothing about you Jake is kind or nice . Your a scummy bastard who uses his father and brothers death for likes and attention . you use your son and stepson for likes because you knows no FUCKER wants to see your ugly face . you sit on your phone day and night so much that your precious chicken nugget sliced his hand open because his lazy parents was to busy on phones . Your so bad you made Motherโ€™s Day about your bleeping self instead of your soon to be wife . And if you think thatโ€™s bad you then did a post about her but failed to include her first bleeping son like he does not exist because letโ€™s face it heโ€™s does not exist to you and that sour faced bleep . Your child never leaves the house he canโ€™t move his head and is very delayed . Your a hortible person inside and out and nobody gives a tit about you anymore , you canโ€™t even get decent jobs your that low now your just in panto not even west end FFS ๐Ÿ˜‚ and if you think that ainโ€™t bad enough you just used the death of Tom Parker to gain likes because nobody likes your tit that you post . you buy followers every other day your that sad !!! For somebody who claims to not care about likes you sure as hellgo out your way to buy fake accounts like the sad bleep that you are ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป You know him so well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.