Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he gets gifted spa vouchers and decides to run a comp with them thinking he’ll finally get to his coveted million. Then makes it a stipulation, people have to follow him to win. Funny that both Vicky Pattinson & Dani Dyer also were doing the same giveaway but not begging for followers or offering extra cash with it. Yet again he changes the rules and closing time thinking maybe another 24 hours will help his follower count (obviously the wallet is coming out tomorrow). How the fuck is he getting away with this? As for him posting a picture of him with Leo on MOTHERS DAY, Jake you are an insufferable selfish attention seeking dickhead. I’m just surprised he’s not done an actual post about his dad and brother instead of just a mention on his stories. I assume his management don’t bother monitoring his social media cos if they did surely he’d be gone. Good luck getting anyone or company wanting to work with that

Why is she wearing pyjamas out for lunch?
She really thinks she a high end fashionista/ influencer

Reactions: 15
I see more of that kid than I do my own sister, and I live with her…

Originally followed for the cringe factor, but unfollowing now because it’s actually uncomfortable to watch that level of narcissism.

Reactions: 22
He really is a weapons grade cunt, isn't he.
If he was anywhere near interesting/talented, he wouldn't have to beg or buy followers. I'd be fucking ashamed if I was him...

Reactions: 14
Wtf that’s your audience Quickenden over 50s desperados ….. never be a Chris Hughes with the popurlar women after you instead it’s desperate middle age women
Why’s everyone clothed and he’s got his fucking top off? Honestly I’m going to have to unfollow him soon he’s too much

Reactions: 21
No wonder Leo’s posture is bad look at his poor neck always up watching tele
was gonna post same! no wonder the poor kid looks like he cant hold his head up..its just normal posture for him looking up at a screen!

Reactions: 11
How long before he comments or Lewis gets blocked and comment removed
Dawn stop arselicking you weirdo
He’s not gonna shag you dawn
She’s actually that sad & desperate she’s liked other peoples comments who’ve said he’s a great dad Maybe this is one of Jake’s alter egos

Iceland dinner
He’s just started following clover spread Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million

Reactions: 16
Joe Swash had an ad this morning

Joe Swash had an ad this morning
& I see that I liked it I don’t remember doing that

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.