Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The message in the yellow box on WhatsApp. Dont you only get that if its the first time you have messaged that number?
The start of a new convo. So if they deleted it and reopened a new message, it would come up again

Reactions: 6
Omg really? how do you know this? (The routines) x
He’s shared a post from a colleague saying they’ve had to change the show today.

so because of his bleeping prancing around and attention seeking everyone probably had to go to work early today to change it to fit around this bell end

Reactions: 11
As if you put a private WhatsApp message up.What a complete egotistical self centred hole he is .Bit like international woman’s day put a clip up following day .Go away Jake you are really getting on my nerves 😳
and it was a new conversation too… wouldn’t someone keep ongoing conversations with their fiancée

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he film himself ‘showing off’ ahem…doing yoga…on his head and flinging his legs around. Oh but it was done getting out of the bath.

I used to work with a bullshitter like Jake. She didn’t realise we used to piss ourselves laughing at the crap she used to come out with. Jake is the same. Does he not realise potential future employers will see this and run a mile?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He reposted a story from one of the performers on the show and she was saying people should DM him because of his injuries.

Didn’t he film himself ‘showing off’ ahem…doing yoga…on his head and flinging his legs around. Oh but it was done getting out of the bath.

I used to work with a bullshitter like Jake. She didn’t realise we used to piss ourselves laughing at the crap she used to come out with. Jake is the same. Does he not realise potential future employers will see this and run a mile?
He doesn’t realise he is getting older and all the prancing around unnecessarily can’t be doing him any good.

He has spent all week showing off, filming his yoga and SLEEPING IN A BATH (wtf?) so his sore back will be a natural consequence of his attention seeking behaviour. Between this, the tinnitus, his behaviour at work (still not over the toilet filming incident) his constant health stories documenting ongoing medical issues and investigations, future employers will rightly run a mile.
It comes together into a picture of an insurance nightmare, with a person who is nowhere near as talented as they believe themself to be, and now an established cast are having to relearn choreography and adjust routines, performance schedules etc etc because he needs attention and couldn't maintain any semblance of professionalism for the show run.

I actually think he knows he's completely out of his depth and is self-sabotaging. So when the job offers completely dry up he can blame it on that. Nothing to do with the fact that he's a whinging, self obsessed man child who thinks the world revolves around him and sells every ounce of his family's privacy for an insta follow. His agents will have a hard time moving him on from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His first story all about him and his never ending phoney health problems.How about a Mother’s Day post seeing your girlfriend does all the childcare 24-7 when you are bragging about your hotel rooms.Self centred prick no on cares about your back ears and seeing your crappy chest tattoos every day 🤮

Reactions: 19
He has spent all week showing off, filming his yoga and SLEEPING IN A BATH (wtf?) so his sore back will be a natural consequence of his attention seeking behaviour. Between this, the tinnitus, his behaviour at work (still not over the toilet filming incident) his constant health stories documenting ongoing medical issues and investigations, future employers will rightly run a mile.
It comes together into a picture of an insurance nightmare, with a person who is nowhere near as talented as they believe themself to be, and now an established cast are having to relearn choreography and adjust routines, performance schedules etc etc because he needs attention and couldn't maintain any semblance of professionalism for the show run.

I actually think he knows he's completely out of his depth and is self-sabotaging. So when the job offers completely dry up he can blame it on that. Nothing to do with the fact that he's a whinging, self obsessed man child who thinks the world revolves around him and sells every ounce of his family's privacy for an insta follow. His agents will have a hard time moving him on from this.
Perfectly outlined. He is ruining it for everyone on the show. It will really piss them off as he will be one of the top earners including Darren Day !
I agree he is self sabotaging but if he has to drop out of the show because of his back the only saving grace would be, we won’t have to bear his prancing around on stage any longer.
I wonder if he will give up on the gold shorts with the adapted routines? Hmmmm of course not.

His first story all about him and his never ending phoney health problems.How about a Mother’s Day post seeing your girlfriend does all the childcare 24-7 when you are bragging about your hotel rooms.Self centred prick no on cares about your back ears and seeing your crappy chest tattoos every day 🤮
No breakfast in bed or lie in for Sophie. He’s too busy sorting himself out as usual. If it was Father’s Day, he would have done a post about his dad and one about himself already. I’m sure he’ll do a gushing post about her at some stage (purely for engagement) but guarantee he will feature in it as well.
Just noticed she’s put a post up to herself 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What i want to know is how he has managed to drive all that way back home with such a bad back?! My husband couldn't even get in the car let alone drive it when he hurt his back!

Reactions: 10
So Sophie hás done her own Mother’s Day post 😭😭😭😢😢😢how embarrassing …. That he can’t do that first . He gets up and fucks off out leaving her with the kids . What a twit !!

The man is a bullshitter. He’ll be prancing around fine all weekend until it comes to work on Monday. Notice he’s stopped filming the cast constantly

Reactions: 11
He will post something tomorrow because today is his day and the winner of his comp announced

Take it Sophie is pissed off …. Own Mother’s Day post and photo of the breakfast she has made herself on Mother’s Day 😢😤😤🤯🤯

She is parenting solo most of the time at the min and he can’t even make this morning about her …. He couldn’t even wait ….. it’s all about hin

• Sad
So Sophie hás done her own Mother’s Day post 😭😭😭😢😢😢how embarrassing …. That he can’t do that first . He gets up and fucks off out leaving her with the kids . What a twit !!
I reckon she’s done it to have a pop at him. Can you imagine if by this time on Father’s Day she hadn’t put a post up for him 🙄 If he wasn’t already up and filming and didnt share his whole life on Insta far enough but he is and he is just a selfish twit. No doubt later he’ll be showing off anything nice he’s done or bought her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s done it to have a pop at him. Can you imagine if by this time on Father’s Day she hadn’t put a post up for him 🙄 If he wasn’t already up and filming and didnt share his whole life on Insta far enough but he is and he is just a selfish twit. No doubt later he’ll be showing off anything nice he’s done or bought her 🤦🏻‍♀️
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I agree .

It will be about him !!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.