Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 19 comments on his recent grid post. He’s already hidden the number of likes, how long do we think until he deletes it?

Reactions: 13
Only 19 comments on his recent grid post. He’s already hidden the number of likes, how long do we think until he deletes it?
By mid afternoon (unless he reads here first😂)
He doesn’t seem to comprehend the fact that:-
1. He overshares the same narrative over and over again and there is only so many times people can comment the same thing 2. That bots can’t like posts 😂
Also surely he must of had a family picture that you could actually see Fred’s face in 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t get likes and comments off other influencers. They all hate him
I bet a lot of the z listers/‘influencers’ that do follow him, have muted his stories and probably some have muted the posts as well. They don’t unfollow in case he calls them out like he did Laura from LI 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if you put a private WhatsApp message up.What a complete egotistical self centred hole he is .Bit like international woman’s day put a clip up following day .Go away Jake you are really getting on my nerves 😳

Reactions: 16
Does he delete posts if they don't get many comments 🙈🙈
Yes he does 😂 We’ve caught him out loads of times doing it. He once deleted a photo of his own son and then re-uploaded it a couple hours later purely because it didn’t get enough likes the first time round.

it might get more likes once his new Indian, Korean, Brazilian and Pakistani fans wake up. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet a lot of the z listers/‘influencers’ that do follow him, have muted his stories and probably some have muted the posts as well. They don’t unfollow in case he calls them out like he did Laura from LI 🤷🏻‍♀️
What did he do to Laura from Love Island?

Reactions: 3
What did he do to Laura from Love Island?
Someone else on here might remember the story better than me cos I didn’t really pay much attention to him at the time but basically he realised that she had unfollowed him on insta, so called her out for it on his stories. Definitely something along those lines anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is this obsession z lister parents have with posting photos of their kids covered in tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think he’s got munchausens syndrome or if not that, definitely hypochondria. He is not happy unless he’s moaning about some ailment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like Sophie is in for a fun Mother’s Day tomorrow.
Definitely… He needs to link up with Emma Mcvey 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised Prickenden hurt his back. He is always jumping and bouncing around like a bellend. The show must be so pissed off. They have changed the running order so he has fewer routines. I wonder if he is still trying to escape from the show without losing money.

Not surprised Prickenden hurt his back. He is always jumping and bouncing around like a bellend. The show must be so pissed off. They have changed the running order so he has fewer routines. I wonder if he is still trying to escape from the show without losing money.
Omg really? how do you know this? (The routines) x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.