Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he believes he is the height of fashion . His fashion at least gives me a good laugh.

@ hardly a celeb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the post of him singing along to the guys with guitars? He screeched some sort of high note and obviously impressed himself. Zero reaction from everyone else

Reactions: 19
Not seen him near a single young female in a cast that are full of them. Has someone had a word or do they all just hate him

Reactions: 14
Maybe not. It’s a more reputable production compared to the panto where he was swanning around like a diva. It’s possible the girls aren’t as ‘starstruck’. Saying that he can’t help himself so he must still be sniffing around the ladies .

Prickeden probably barely earns that a week from the panto shite. I just don’t understand how anyone could employ him, baffles me

Wtaf ????????????????????
Things he’s a proper ghetto gangster … We all know you’re as far away from that as a prick like you could get

Reactions: 11
Oh my god I have so much embarassment for him in his story when he sings the high note and then waits for approval from someone and no one even acknowledges it cringe cringe cringe what a knob head

Reactions: 22
At least he’s found his next career move - a bargain basement lookalike version of Ali G. If he does wear it on TV, who reckons he’ll make a point of bringing up he did it because of a poll on his Instagram and then quickly do a public plea for people to follow him Honestly nothing he does shocks me and he’s definitely got the front to do it. I definitely won’t be watching him today though

Oh my god I have so much embarassment for him in his story when he sings the high note and then waits for approval from someone and no one even acknowledges it cringe cringe cringe what a knob head

The way he looks around and touches his throat after.... All delighted and no one reacts!

Just seen on theatreboard that the opening night started an hour late leading to people leaving halfway through act 2 because they needed to get home last night. Wonder what happened there, Jake seems happy enough on his night out.

The absolute cheek saying about that lady being on her phone whilst he’s shoving his PHONE in her face. Again looks like just him and the two boys he’s latched onto and the older lady.

I don’t think he’s panto popular in this one - no more Darren day videos for a while too

Reactions: 12
Darren Day video incoming 3, 2, 1………

Reactions: 11
8am and already posting stories in his pants, if he were a woman he’d be called all sorts for doing it this much…

Reactions: 10
I wonder if his management will post on their socials about his ‘huge’ TV appearance today? They post when their other z list clients turn up to the opening of an envelope or pose in their underwear, so surely they’ll mention Jakey today
Also the only reason you would wear what he’s wearing for TV today is 100% for attention/publicity. I didn’t think he could get anymore desperate but he always manages to outdo himself everytime

Reactions: 9
He really thinks he's the star of the show, doesn't he...wnker.....
You just wait until he appears on TV this afternoon. Stupid Bellend. Poor Steph will struggle to get a word in ! He will be so hyper as it’s been a while he’s been on TV ! I wonder if he will beg for his Structly appearance.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.