Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will those two anything for a photo op? How many of us got food all over the baby’s forehead and hair?

he’s not suddenly gone onto solids, this is a mess
You should see my daughter when she eats...not even kidding she looks like she's just shoved her face in the dish and she's been eating solids for over a year now 😂 I just give her her food though and let her go to town, it all washes and she has fun

Reactions: 5
You and me both 😂 Lucky lucky Sophie 🤥

and also commented on it from baby and home account 🤦🏻‍♀️ but he’s not bothered about his engagement rate on social media 🤥😂
They’ll be asking him to play Pinocchio in the next shrek at this rate with all the bs he spurs out 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His status on the latest post

“People saying I’m not good enough”

But your mother was fine calling three young actresses tit?

duck off the pair of you. Seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was trying to figure out what’s so different about Sophie in the new reel he posted and after just watching it, she was happy and everything was more natural. Now everything seems to be a grimace as If they’ve posed for the ‘right’ picture 50 times instead of just enjoying the moment - all staged and purely for Instagram

See he’s gone HARD on following hotels and bars in Dublin. Follow them all now, keep mentioning his stag do and see how many freebies he can get.

Also in the q&a says you have to pay for your digs yourself you get a budget whilst on tour. The way he keeps tagging that hotel he’s either got it free or a massive discount for keep tagging them. Bet the rest of the bast aren’t in that hotel. He’s also following a ton of hotels across the country. No doubt all the places the tour is stopping off at

Now now now Jacob. Tell Mummy to be kind.
Calling 3 young actresses in one of the countries biggest soaps not very good actress’s and wooden?

Not very kind that is it? Not about the characters either about the actresses. All very young ladies, But it’s fine for Su to have an opinion….

#bekind(whenitsuitsyou)
When you get to her age, a blue rinse isn't quirky like it is on under 25s, it just looks like her shampoo and set went flat. And wtf is wrong with those eyebrows? They seem to be fading like a bad graphic effect on an early 00s video game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s worse. His grid post begging for likes and playing the victim 😴, his story with the gold hot pants 🤮 or his story ‘look at me and Darren together and how well we get on’ 🙄😂
All of them the silly fucker that he is...Also saying don't be a dick...He can talk 😆 .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a condescending prick. Making out that helping DD get to 10,000 followers is something huge, when for the last year he has pleaded, begged, pleaded and begged some more to get to 1 million for himself but now he’s making out 10,000 is a lot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and DD still not following him on insta lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a condescending prick. Making out that helping DD get to 10,000 followers is something huge, when for the last year he has pleaded, begged, pleaded and begged some more to get to 1 million for himself but now he’s making out 10,000 is a lot 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and DD still not following him on insta lol
He’s not doing the whole ‘road to xxx’ to make friends AGAIN is he? Does it with literally everyone he means. Darren doesn’t need social media to book jobs.

If so I’ll unfollow Jake and be sure to follow Darren instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you start a post with “probs won’t get many likes on this” if you’re so adamant you don’t care about being liked? AND THEN LIKE IT FROM YOUR NOT-EVEN-1-YEAR-OLDS FAKE INSTAGRAM. He’s SUCH a tool, can’t deal.
Still trying to build that crappy troll case that doesn’t exist. He came across like a snivelling prick with that write up. Attention seeking tosser in those hot pants.

Reactions: 8
Cos he’s bloody always fiddling with it. He will soon start tagging clinics in Turkey. The little cheapskate.
Plus he wears those cargo pants a lot.
I said this about those cargo pants when they were in New York, he’s never got them off and he’s away so defs not washed often 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.