Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has no self awareness . Duhhh Prickenden.

Is he that dim? I laughed when I saw the story.
It’s also the fact he tagged them both in it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s desperate to find another ‘celeb’ couple (besides Marcel & his missus who are even further down the ladder than J & S) to hang around with. Plus I think he still is angling for a wedding deal and the more z list pals he has, the more chance he thinks there is of that happening. Next he’ll be trying to get a mag deal for his stag do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nanny QVC content is shockingly boring. Who actually watches with excitment and anticipation about what she's got to say?? The fact she slates talented actresses but that's OK? But God forbid anyone slate her little jakeywakey.

I hope she gets a gogglebox stint and they both show their true colours then maybe the world will stop paying them attention. 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Nanny QVC content is shockingly boring. Who actually watches with excitment and anticipation about what she's got to say?? The fact she slates talented actresses but that's OK? But God forbid anyone slate her little jakeywakey.

I hope she gets a gogglebox stint and they both show their true colours then maybe the world will stop paying them attention. 🤞
That would be a laugh. A bleep and his mother are soon parted 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

They're two peas in a pod. She reacts very badly if someone pulls her up or gives her grief, posts names and messages. A very angry lady. Doesn't take criticism well at all. The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on that score.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They're two peas in a pod. She reacts very badly if someone pulls her up or gives her grief, posts names and messages. A very angry lady. Doesn't take criticism well at all. The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on that score.
That’s why she sees nothing wrong in his behaviour and enables it. Like mother like son 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does someone want to tell Jakey his hair thinning out… hair transplant number 17 incoming
He’s going to love you when he sees this screenshot on here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does someone want to tell Jakey his hair thinning out… hair transplant number 17 incoming
Cos he’s bloody always fiddling with it. He will soon start tagging clinics in Turkey. The little cheapskate.
Plus he wears those cargo pants a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cos he’s bloody always fiddling with it. He will soon start tagging clinics in Turkey. The little cheapskate.
Plus he wears those cargo pants a lot.
I don’t think he’s got loads of clothes. He’s always wearing the same 3 or 4 outfits and they all look like tit. How often do you reckon he actually washes them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was trying to figure out what’s so different about Sophie in the new reel he posted and after just watching it, she was happy and everything was more natural. Now everything seems to be a grimace as If they’ve posed for the ‘right’ picture 50 times instead of just enjoying the moment - all staged and purely for Instagram

See he’s gone HARD on following hotels and bars in Dublin. Follow them all now, keep mentioning his stag do and see how many freebies he can get.

Also in the q&a says you have to pay for your digs yourself you get a budget whilst on tour. The way he keeps tagging that hotel he’s either got it free or a massive discount for keep tagging them. Bet the rest of the bast aren’t in that hotel. He’s also following a ton of hotels across the country. No doubt all the places the tour is stopping off at

Now now now Jacob. Tell Mummy to be kind.
Calling 3 young actresses in one of the countries biggest soaps not very good actress’s and wooden?

Not very kind that is it? Not about the characters either about the actresses. All very young ladies, But it’s fine for Su to have an opinion….

#bekind(whenitsuitsyou)
what a truly horrible bleep she is

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what’s worse. His grid post begging for likes and playing the victim 😴, his story with the gold hot pants 🤮 or his story ‘look at me and Darren together and how well we get on’ 🙄😂
Let’s see how long it lasts. No way will Darren put up with his antics. Jakey probably begged for the pic saying it’s good for promo🤣🤣
I have never seem a celeb (term used very loosely in Prickenden’s case) be so cringe or beggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m not raving at all, so don’t panic, but I have to say. He will have set his messages to go into requests unless HE follows THEM. doesn’t mean that the people messaging him doesn’t follow him.
As you were.
Ps. Looooool @ Darren Day insta story - hi Jake!

• Haha
I don’t know what’s worse. His grid post begging for likes and playing the victim 😴, his story with the gold hot pants 🤮 or his story ‘look at me and Darren together and how well we get on’ 🙄😂
Nearly brought up my dinner after the gold pants 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nearly brought up my dinner after the gold pants 🤮
You and me both 😂 Lucky lucky Sophie 🤥

Why would you start a post with “probs won’t get many likes on this” if you’re so adamant you don’t care about being liked? AND THEN LIKE IT FROM YOUR NOT-EVEN-1-YEAR-OLDS FAKE INSTAGRAM. He’s SUCH a tool, can’t deal.
and also commented on it from baby and home account 🤦🏻‍♀️ but he’s not bothered about his engagement rate on social media 🤥😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.