Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion: Jake Quickenden #12 Exposing "trolls", in his bed he wallows, Tattle Life he follows.

Reactions: 9
I knew he’d post all his supposed ‘fan’ messages every single night 😴 I’m amazed his head fits through any doorways with the amount of self love he has for himself 🙄 as for tagging Jason Derulo and asking him to message him when he gets to 1 million followers - I’m actually embarrassed for him. Jakey you’ll only get to one million if you buy them and then you’ll need to keep buying them to keep you there 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s many reasons why you’ve lost 2,500 followers in the last 30 days - your content is the same thing over & over, you’re nasty to people who have an opinion different to yours, you use your son for engagement/likes and most tellingly is you’ve obviously not purchased any in the last month cos you know we are all aware that’s what you were doing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Everyone keeps unfollowing me” well I wonder why jakey you prick
I don’t know why he just doesn’t admit he reads tattle 😂 It’s so blatantly obvious by his stories again today. As for his q&a as if half those questions he was really asked. Why would anyone ask him about double dating with Chris Hughes and his missus 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waiting for the standard dick questions so he can tag Chris & Dan Osborne in like he usually does 😂

• Haha
Why are all of the people who message him to tell him how great he is never followers? Every single message he receives has "accept message request from" at the bottom. You only have to accept message requests from people who DON'T follow you! It is so bleeping obvious he is messaging himself. Also one of the most recent is from "Sam Wise". What the one from Lord of the Rings? Come on now Jake...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are all of the people who message him to tell him how great he is never followers? Every single message he receives has "accept message request from" at the bottom. You only have to accept message requests from people who DON'T follow you! It is so bleeping obvious he is messaging himself. Also one of the most recent is from "Sam Wise". What the one from Lord of the Rings? Come on now Jake...
I’ve often wondered the same. Also like you said when you aren’t following the person and vice versa I’m sure the message comes through as a “request” that you have to specifically look for ……

• Haha
He’s like a stereotypical major cokehead. Always going on and pratting about, massive ego. Not an accusation at all- he seems to be naturally hyper and annoying!

Reactions: 11
He was filming some bloke and I heard somebody in the background say "leave him alone". Maybe take that bleeping advice. Not everybody wants a camera shoved in their face and to be insulted for "bants".

Reactions: 11
I’ve often wondered the same. Also like you said when you aren’t following the person and vice versa I’m sure the message comes through as a “request” that you have to specifically look for ……
Mr Gamgee from Hobbiton is a fan .... bleeping idiot.

Hiw much money has this big nosed ⚓Anker spent buying fans. He could have bought a new hose. Pillock.
Get a job stacking shelves at Aldi...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a look at his stories. Had a little laugh when he said they’d been trying to sort a double date with Chris Hughes and his girlfriend for 6 months 😂 Nobody is that busy take the hint Jake!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at his stories. Had a little laugh when he said they’d been trying to sort a double date with Chris Hughes and his girlfriend for 6 months 😂 Nobody is that busy take the hint Jake!
Chris will be at the wedding. It will be full of people signed to the same agent as they will all want to be seen and get press. Think Ashley Cain has just signed up to them too so will be interesting to see if Jake tries to get him with him. He’s suddenly doing boxing too…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Chris will be at the wedding. It will be full of people signed to the same agent as they will all want to be seen and get press. Think Ashley Cain has just signed up to them too so will be interesting to see if Jake tries to get him with him. He’s suddenly doing boxing too…
Oh I saw that about Cashley. Christ he will have competition to see who is going to be the new Messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was trying to figure out what’s so different about Sophie in the new reel he posted and after just watching it, she was happy and everything was more natural. Now everything seems to be a grimace as If they’ve posed for the ‘right’ picture 50 times instead of just enjoying the moment - all staged and purely for Instagram

See he’s gone HARD on following hotels and bars in Dublin. Follow them all now, keep mentioning his stag do and see how many freebies he can get.

Also in the q&a says you have to pay for your digs yourself you get a budget whilst on tour. The way he keeps tagging that hotel he’s either got it free or a massive discount for keep tagging them. Bet the rest of the bast aren’t in that hotel. He’s also following a ton of hotels across the country. No doubt all the places the tour is stopping off at

Now now now Jacob. Tell Mummy to be kind.
Calling 3 young actresses in one of the countries biggest soaps not very good actress’s and wooden?

Not very kind that is it? Not about the characters either about the actresses. All very young ladies, But it’s fine for Su to have an opinion….

#bekind(whenitsuitsyou)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Saddo....who sends messsages to themselves ??? 😆.
He does 😂😂😂

I was trying to figure out what’s so different about Sophie in the new reel he posted and after just watching it, she was happy and everything was more natural. Now everything seems to be a grimace as If they’ve posed for the ‘right’ picture 50 times instead of just enjoying the moment - all staged and purely for Instagram

See he’s gone HARD on following hotels and bars in Dublin. Follow them all now, keep mentioning his stag do and see how many freebies he can get.

Also in the q&a says you have to pay for your digs yourself you get a budget whilst on tour. The way he keeps tagging that hotel he’s either got it free or a massive discount for keep tagging them. Bet the rest of the bast aren’t in that hotel. He’s also following a ton of hotels across the country. No doubt all the places the tour is stopping off at

Now now now Jacob. Tell Mummy to be kind.
Calling 3 young actresses in one of the countries biggest soaps not very good actress’s and wooden?

Not very kind that is it? Not about the characters either about the actresses. All very young ladies, But it’s fine for Su to have an opinion….

#bekind(whenitsuitsyou)
I presume nanny qvc never watched her own son in Hollyoaks then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He has no self awareness . Duhhh Prickenden.

Is he that dim? I laughed when I saw the story.

So true. On my IG I don’t even remember to look at messages coming through from non followers. I am surprised he checks his so religiously. Fair enough he must get lots of DMs but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.