Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakey washing up gives me the ick wtf was that
Remember him saying he’d never advertise something he didn’t use 🙄 He’s too busy getting upset with people for having opinions, laying in bed and eyefucking the camera to ever wash up. His ‘influencing’ career certainly hasn’t taken off like he was expecting - shame 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooo she’s obviously run outta gummies after overdosing on them after those Tommy comments LOL aawwwww shame !!!
He is so bloody rude ! You can tell from his replies in which he goes right to 💯 he is desperate to claim trolling !

Reactions: 11
I was going to mention this plus he didn't even get Sophie a bloody valentines card miserable f****r! Also has anyone noticed he doesn't follow his former pro DOI partner vanessa (even tho she follows him) a bit of jealousy maybe? I mean she is beautiful even Mrs QVC says that! I bet jake really wanted to bang her but he'd be punching so settled with Sophie who's not really that pretty is she? (But can do better than Jake lol)🤣🤣
They definitely banged 🤔 no wonder dancing on ice specials didn't feature him when he did articles like this blaming the ITV big wigs for setting them up together....he cheated with Vanessa... I'd put my house on it 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I knew he would do that!! I was going to do it then thought he’d either block me, message me or dox me on his Instagram stories. He really is a sad odious little bastard
It was my burner account. He’d already blocked me on my own page. He’d said he was having a few days off Insta, but he was back a few hours later & someone had a dig at him, all i said (nicely) was “maybe you should have had that time off”
Didn’t even reply to my comment, just blocked me.
Hi Jake 🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He sounds scared on his last story, minutes before his show is about to start. sounds like a different person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jakey is still stooping as low as possible. Another Leo post just added including that unflattering video of him when he was a couple months old. All in aid of upping his IG engagement.

Reactions: 13
He really will do anything to increase his engagement. Followers are dropping so let’s bring out the Leo videos again 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s disgusting how anyone can use their son just to get validation from total strangers on social media. He really is the lowest of the low and as for his poor excuse for a girlfriend letting him use their son in that way whilst letting him ignore her other son and treat him like a piece of tit, she deserves any grief she gets 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jakey is still stooping as low as possible. Another Leo post just added including that unflattering video of him when he was a couple months old. All in aid of upping his IG engagement.
Unflattering is an understatement
He was an ugly duckling and you can screenshot this Jake because I simply do not care

Reactions: 14
Him pretending to act all humble and say it’s not all about him. If he genuinely thought this why even share this message 🤦🏻‍♀️ In fact are we going to get this every night now 🙄 him posting ‘supposed’ messages he’s receiving about how good he is 😴 I see the double exclamation mark has made it into a couple of them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Him pretending to act all humble and say it’s not all about him. If he genuinely thought this why even share this message 🤦🏻‍♀️ In fact are we going to get this every night now 🙄 him posting ‘supposed’ messages he’s receiving about how good he is 😴 I see the double exclamation mark has made it into a couple of them 😂
😂😂😂 as if he believes he is simply a pawn. Anyways this gave me a good laugh this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.