Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’ll be a nice day out for Fred but it’s not very professional bringing your kid to work is it? It’s like he deliberately fucks any chance of work up.
I hope Fred had a nice time he always looks so tense around fakey ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Interesting as well that Fakey can spend time with his “half a son” on his own out and about however not his own son who he loves more than anything in this world 🤔🙄😏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lol someone commented on his post saying “why you’re not playing, I’ll never know” and he’s liked it 😂 he’s so delusional.

• Haha
It just goes to show, considering he was a professional soccer player, what a bleep he must be that they don’t ask him to play…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think I might have been able to load it😅
He’s like the creepy uncle in law at your cousins wedding tryin to dance with the yung wans
I think I’ve just turned inside out with second hand embarrassment for him
Worlds no1 village idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am starting to think he didn't do anything. Somehow blagged himself an invite but wasn't needed he said he was introducing the players but as I said as they walked past the fans the warm up guy was shouting out who they were and the fact he hasn't posted anything either is very suspicious 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am starting to think he didn't do anything. Somehow blagged himself an invite but wasn't needed he said he was introducing the players but as I said as they walked past the fans the warm up guy was shouting out who they were and the fact he hasn't posted anything either is very suspicious 🤔
Same, Robin. He's wangled an invite but wasn't there to work. I worked for years in event management and nobody who was getting filmed or going on stage ever bought their kid with them, it just doesn't happen. He's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed. Plus if he was working surely he’d be sitting with all the other celebs he’s sitting with the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??
‘It should have been me’

Yvonne Fair

(I said ‘dream girls’ this was incorrect) edited

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here"
Radiohead-"Creep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lily Allen - duck You 😂
The Sound of Silence - Hello Darkness My Old Friend

• Haha

Creep =radio head
Land of make believe = bucks fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Radiohead - "Creep"

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

Edit - Snap Justdee
😂 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.