Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting in anticipation to see what his busy work schedule looks like this week 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Firstly welcome back @CrazyBaldhead ❤ you were so missed 😊
Now yesterday. I thought his appearance last year was bad enough but this year he actually managed to get demoted 😂 He wasn’t even asked to do the phones again 😂. Obviously only took Fred cos his payment for ‘presenting’ was a ticket for him plus one another, hence why no Flappy last night. So his slot on Lorraine last week, he had about 30 secs screen time and I will check back, but don’t think he was even seen last night on TV, but still does a grid post with several pictures about him being involved with SA 🤢
I hope he’s busy this week. Otherwise it’s going to be more woe is me and a countdown to Fathers Day and how he wishes his dad was still here, to see what a great dad he himself has become and how he wishes he’d met Leo 😴🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Yay Crazy is back🙌 best news! Bet Fakey is rolling his eyes as he thought Wiki would get finally neglected!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet he’s gutted that Fred made it on to the TV and he didn’t 😂😂😂 Let’s see if stepdad or mum of the year share it, like they do every minor appearance Fakey makes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good to see you back @CrazyBaldhead hope you had a lovely time in Jamaica 💕

I expect a woe is me post today from Fakey, he is an absolute joke and it‘s getting more obvious now however he’s still deluded as duck. Loving that Freddie got on the TV and he didn’t as well 😏

Sucks to be you Fakey you loser 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet he’s gutted that Fred made it on to the TV and he didn’t 😂😂😂 Let’s see if stepdad or mum of the year share it, like they do every minor appearance Fakey makes.
Fakey will be livid inside that it’s not his ruined mug on the screen. He will of course pretend he is happy for Freddie. He would rather it was Gail there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fakey will be livid inside that it’s not his ruined mug on the screen. He will of course pretend he is happy for Freddie. He would rather it was Gail there.
I’m sure once he’s read on here, he’ll surely show Fred’s appearance on his stories 😂 I can’t understand why he was there supposedly ‘presenting’ and interviewing the arrivals, when the interviews weren’t going to be televised? I see Tyler West (another annoying bleep imo) was there doing something. He’s definitely got 99% of the gigs on Lorraine that Fakey would have done once 😂

• Haha
He's gone very quiet since Crazy's reappearance😅🤭 I noticed some of the Soccer Aid players taking actual ice baths chock a block with ice cubes. Nothing like that stagnant water butt in his back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure once he’s read on here, he’ll surely show Fred’s appearance on his stories 😂 I can’t understand why he was there supposedly ‘presenting’ and interviewing the arrivals, when the interviews weren’t going to be televised? I see Tyler West (another annoying bleep imo) was there doing something. He’s definitely got 99% of the gigs on Lorraine that Fakey would have done once 😂
They comped him two tickets instead of payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fakey will be knackered today, 30mins work Saturday & that little shuffle he done be Soccer Aid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder how many mugs have signed up to flaps new business?
Anyonr tempted to find out what the score is by messaging her?

• Haha
Wonder how many mugs have signed up to flaps new business?
Anyonr tempted to find out what the score is by messaging her?
You’d think the fact she’s not promoted or mentioned it for over a week, she must have been inundated with requests for info, so doesn’t need to try selling it but I just can’t see it. I know you get some really stupid people that believe everything they see online, but the fact so many other scammers are already doing these travel schemes, and ones with much greater followings and definitely better known than she is, why would people choose her? It’s not like she’s full of charisma, knowledge or personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think he was asked to work at Soccer Aid yesterday I think he lied it's not like his tena huns pull him up on it I reckon he turned up probably wearing last year's pass thinking he would be asked to do something as he is THE Jake Quickenden and they weren't interested because last year he was useless aswell as make some noise nobody wanted to stop and talk to him that guy last night was doing a much better job and I just can't see him being asked along aswell we didn't see him do anything and we know he films everything doubt if he even stayed for the match he commented on a Love Island post although it was just the one probably to make it look like he wasn't at home face it fakey you are a washed up talentless nobody that nobody wants to employ because you are tit at everything and nobody likes you @CrazyBaldhead welcome back I hope you had an amazing holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think he was asked to work at Soccer Aid yesterday I think he lied it's not like his tena huns pull him up on it I reckon he turned up probably wearing last year's pass thinking he would be asked to do something as he is THE Jake Quickenden and they weren't interested because last year he was useless aswell as make some noise nobody wanted to stop and talk to him that guy last night was doing a much better job and I just can't see him being asked along aswell we didn't see him do anything and we know he films everything doubt if he even stayed for the match he commented on a Love Island post although it was just the one probably to make it look like he wasn't at home face it fakey you are a washed up talentless nobody that nobody wants to employ because you are tit at everything and nobody likes you @CrazyBaldhead welcome back I hope you had an amazing holiday
He was named on their Instagram and Twitter as ‘supporting’ it. I reckon they said he could do the bit in arrivals, knowing he wouldn’t make the cut on TV and just to stop him/Polly harassing them, begging for something for him to do 😂 I don’t think he’d have got away with being there if he hadn’t been invited, but there must be a reason why he wasn’t asked to do the phones this year, when he did them last year? I also don’t reckon he stopped for the whole match. Why would he show no footage of it, with some of the other stuff he posted? He could have used the excuse of going early cos Fred having school today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did see he was on their insta as supporting but I wondered if that was the bit he did for Lorraine? Just seems odd to me that he didn't appear to do anything and with that other guy there why would they need him? Especially as he is so crap make some noise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of my colleagues just did something really cringey at work and I shouted ‘make some noise!’ And everyone pissed themselves.

I then had to explain the hate and wiggery of this thread.

You might see new names, everyone said how much they hated Fakey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.