Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he even talk to anyone? He's posted to his grid some pics of him and Fred said Fred got a few autographs but we haven't seen him chat to anyone I bet he didn't do anything that warm up guy was calling out the names of players as they arrived probably didn't like him dragging his stepson along

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even desperate for attention at a charity event & no one gives a shite he's there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It doesn’t even kick off for another 40 mins, why’s he done a whole grid post and essay already? Sat there on his phone in the stands ignoring Freddy next to him now he’s already got his content… 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at the faces of these two in the background, pissed off or what!😂 And what in the name is that horrendous black & gold jacket he's wearing with those raggy taggy jeans!
Screenshot_20240609-184745_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240609-184757_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The security guys face says it all! Fakey looks a right twit as far as I’m concerned! Is he watching with Freddie or have they got a curfew so that scammer Dopey can finally do us that jeans reel? Also, surely if your a travel guru, shouldn’t she be promoting the arse out of it?
Might want to delete the post that’s got your profile pic at bottom 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has his ‘work’ already finished? Still there but already done his grid post with his tagging and hashtags for it 🤢
He said “a few pics from a great day”. It ain’t over bellend! He is literally there to provide minimal “support”, just tragic. No one wants him there. It’s sad how he forces his way into these events but he still doesn’t get invited to play😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell yet again nobody there in the crowd where he’s stood. I bet he wasn’t even supposed to have Fred there.

He’s a loser. Got a feeling he won’t be back next year.

• Haha
So is he not even doing the phones this year? Where’s your grid post from the festival Fakey? Such a bleeping clout chaser 🤢

• Haha
Why is flappy and Leo not there with them? Is it so she can be watching it at home and film it if he’s on tele so he can share it on his stories? 🤮 He’s got no chance he’s so bottom of the barrel and I’m loving it.

Bet he has probably only took Freddie so he has someone to talk to because he’s a billy no mates and no one bleeping likes him 😂

”make some nooooooise” 😂

ps.. hope everyone is good ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it’ll be a nice day out for Fred but it’s not very professional bringing your kid to work is it? It’s like he deliberately fucks any chance of work up.

Reactions: 23
When SA was in Manchester, she drove herself and the two kids up there but this year it’s in London, so a lot closer to home and her and Leo don’t go. I’m surprised that at least she didn’t go the fact he was ‘working’, so she could have looked after Fred. Probably couldn’t afford a ticket for her as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just hope Sam Thompson scores can you imagine, I’d love to see Fakeys old bitter ugly face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not once has he shared to info to donate or encouraged folk to do so. Utter utter wanker.

Edited 19:55 - watch him post it after seeing this. Hi Fakey! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.