Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people will have given up Sunday and are playing for free? As we know this man does nothing if it does not include 50 stories about his sore feet.Will be happy when he slides into the has been pile of scrounging twats and takes his wife with him.My job opens my eyes to real life and the sad reality of advanced dementia and what it takes away from such vibrant women.So from me duck off with your pouting selfies you absolute asrehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Freddie is going with him so he can collect some autographs from the celebrities who are actually playing - I do hope he has got one already in his collection from Fakey - him being famous and all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meant to say @Cleopops fab thread title well done😂 And thanks for opening Plattyjoobs you're a star🤩 Is Fakey's IG still quiet, there was nothing up not even his desperate singing reel earlier. I've got my tumbleweed giphy ready for the 'Let's make some noise' part.

• Haha
  • Heart
So Freddie is going with him so he can collect some autographs from the celebrities who are actually playing - I do hope he has got one already in his collection from Fakey - him being famous and all 🤣🤣
We all know the autographs are for Fakey. Who's he trying to kid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is, it’s a HUGE charity event & with the location, professional ex footballers (including some of the worlds greatest international players) who the duck gives a duck about a z list reality star who is attempting to use the event for career purposes rather than what the event is about. Now with the likes of Sam T, I get the appeal of the organisers - he’s a happy lad, whose enthusiastic & giddy - he has continuously been humble & grateful at being asked to be involved in this event - this translates well to his followers who in turn, will support the event because of the enthusiasm but the cause.

PANTO BOY uses charity like grief - to get jobs, attention etc … this is not a person you want involved in a huge event like this.

He’s like a z list Delboy, I get every time he visits jaundice it’s for some £££ & every time he says to her “this time next year, I’ll get a 2 min slot on Lorraine”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does poor Fred look so uncomfortable.Also why does he walk with his arm round his shoulder😳A young lad does not want to be shown up in public by that creep.Only uses Fred when it suits him and shame on his mother letting that lad get so suntanned 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Only reason he's taken freddy along is so Fred's can get the signatures for him.

His presenting is absolutely cringe. Hes so desperate in absolutely everything he does.
---
Why does poor Fred look so uncomfortable.Also why does he walk with his arm round his shoulder😳A young lad does not want to be shown up in public by that creep.Only uses Fred when it suits him and shame on his mother letting that lad get so suntanned 😡😡
He looks that tanned he looks like he's had a spray tan.

• Sad
Oh dear poor Freddie has a weapons grade filter on his lovely face cos Fakey has it switched on to make himself look younger. So far 2 crappy reels including another 'presenter' trying to get some sort of Mexican wave going. Fakey as usual has his phone out filming it all & not doing his job.

I’m pretty sure that’s the Strictly warm up guy, we went to the launch in 2018 and he was there, he’s pretty funny and fab at what he does. Not sure why they have Fakey there as he will do sweet duck all, he’s absolutely nothing to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear poor Freddie has a weapons grade filter on his lovely face cos Fakey has it switched on to make himself look younger. So far 2 crappy reels including another 'presenter' trying to get some sort of Mexican wave going. Fakey as usual has his phone out filming it all & not doing his job.
The fact that his phone has been out filming since he left home and we got nothing from his gig yesterday is the only proof we need that he knows his career is in the toilet. We have been screaming it endlessly. He must feel dead inside and lashing out at his family blaming them for his lack of progress.

• Heart
I don’t mean any offence when I say this but I did a little chuckle at Alex Brooker being in the squad. He has one leg and they’d still rather Alex play than Fakey 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brilliant title by @Cleopops with inspiration from @Hayze2384 and @trine.

New thread just in time for Fakey’s star turn ‘supporting’ Soccer Aid, not actually playing again this year. He had a not quite headline slot at a free local festival, only thing is it was a 5 hour drive for him so he probably spent any appearance fee on petrol. Father’s Day next weekend so he’s ramping up the grief content in preparation. Still unemployed.

Flappy’s long awaited announcement was that she’d joined the same travel MLM as all the other instahuns, she then did a fantastic job of showcasing her new scam venture with a completely underwhelming few days in Benidorm. Still no jeans reel.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-105-he-really-is-the-turd-that-just-wont-flush.45381/
Hahaha excellent thread title and re cap all. 🥰xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240609-181632_TikTok.jpg
Just found the head on tiktok, he was quite far away then rushed down to do some terrible dance & face pulling with these two☝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Only sign of bitchtits from today is this pic of him in background of a Blobby Williams photo. 🤭
IMG_0360.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think I might have been able to load it😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.