Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a look at some of the instacunts that are doing these travel schemes and what sort of following they have on their accounts. Cara Delahoyde, Chloe Brockett, Kelsey Parker, Chazza Dawson, Vicky Pattison, just to name a few, all have significantly higher insta followers on their normal accounts than Flappy has on hers. Barring Skanky Pattison, Flappy has more followers on her travel page though, than any of the others have on theirs. Right we know she took an account on which already had 15,000 ‘followers’ on it, but how is that going to help her make money when that 15,000 is nothing to do with her and surely that is dodgy with a capital D? I’m also surprised the lack of promotion she’s done for it. I can’t believe that many people signed up when she did the original post, that she doesn’t need to be still trying to sell it? Wonder when and where the next trip away is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This has killed me. He looks so beaten on the stage performing to 10 people who are not remotely interested. That for any normal person should be the moment you realise you are done. I’d have got the crowd more engaged and I’m a solicitor. When we next get annoyed at what a cocky little bleep he is, just remember him dressed like a twit having his soul destroyed in this clip
Oh YES!!!!
When he starts bragging about MasterChef, he just needs bringing crashing back to earth with this video....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was having a look at some of the instacunts that are doing these travel schemes and what sort of following they have on their accounts. Cara Delahoyde, Chloe Brockett, Kelsey Parker, Chazza Dawson, Vicky Pattison, just to name a few, all have significantly higher insta followers on their normal accounts than Flappy has on hers. Barring Skanky Pattison, Flappy has more followers on her travel page though, than any of the others have on theirs. Right we know she took an account on which already had 15,000 ‘followers’ on it, but how is that going to help her make money when that 15,000 is nothing to do with her and surely that is dodgy with a capital D? I’m also surprised the lack of promotion she’s done for it. I can’t believe that many people signed up when she did the original post, that she doesn’t need to be still trying to sell it? Wonder when and where the next trip away is.
It's so dodgy that you can take over an Instagram account for a business when bits can be bought, not that Insta cares *sigh* I'd never buy or be tempted by anything any Insta hun tries to sell

Reactions: 19
He’s going to love the fact this lady has tagged him in so more people can now search it🤭
🤣 he’s soooo nasal! I think Save Tonight is marginally better than Stick Season. I love how it said he was a headline act, desperately scraping the bottom of someone’s shoes there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😃 thanks guyyyyyys for the thread title love, I'm off now to make a jeans reel for you all to say thank you, let's face it Flaps ain't gonna do it is she? Looking forward to watching knobhead make a fool of himself today at soccer aid and claiming it's "work" Happy Sunday fakeys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh YES!!!!
When he starts bragging about MasterChef, he just needs bringing crashing back to earth with this video....
I wish I’d been there. As he walked on stage, I’d have shouted “make some noise” with my back to the stage, filming and eye bleeping myself to catch his reaction in the background. The video would be posted on my social media with him tagged in with a caption like “my best mate fakey. The main man. My brother from another mother” Hash tags attached Would be #celebritymasterchef #socceraid #thismorning #strictly #mma Irony being I’m more likely to get signed up for one than him.

anyone fancy coming with me to the next low key festival he is at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What I don’t understand is the fact that he shares so many clips of him massacring songs filmed in his shed. He then refuses to share any clips from paid gigs, a few £100s mind, but still. It’s weird.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omggggg look at the dead crowd. He said ‘sing’ to the audience. It’s the new “make some noise”. They ignored him😂😂.
---

He has no stage presence though🥹.
you know, I know people who are terrible singers but have stage presence & can hold an audience - but PANTO BOY is someone as you stated with zero stage presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is he so scruffy.And the clip where he shouts sing and no response’s a massive lol.What a life where you travel half way across England for a few hundred pounds.Loving he’s desperate as his downfall coming big time👍👍

• Haha
I wish I’d been there. As he walked on stage, I’d have shouted “make some noise” with my back to the stage, filming and eye bleeping myself to catch his reaction in the background. The video would be posted on my social media with him tagged in with a caption like “my best mate fakey. The main man. My brother from another mother” Hash tags attached Would be #celebritymasterchef #socceraid #thismorning #strictly #mma Irony being I’m more likely to get signed up for one than him.

anyone fancy coming with me to the next low key festival he is at 🤣
10000% he’d call you a troll for the #brother 😂

What’s with calling Freddie little G? I suppose anything is better than half kid 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Get ready to ‘make some noise’! That pout he does gives me the absolute ick 🤮

Just noticed the guitar in the back, think he’s going to ‘serenade’ the players 😂

IMG_0359.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Presenting the arrivals 😂😂😂😂 hope he makes some noise for Sam Thompson the jealous fucker! Surely if he’s working it’s unprofessional to take Fred along?
---
Has he borrowed the Range Rover to make himself look more fancy? Thought he was proud of his golf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a wanker and how brown is Fred ffs.Presenting his favourite word for any two second job he gets.Actor singer and all round entertainer is this walking ick.

• Haha
What middle aged ‘man’ not only pouts for the camera but also does a peace sign as well 🤢🤢🤢 So he can mention he’s ‘presenting’ at Soccer Aid today but can’t mention what his long work day was yesterday 😂
He’s only taking Fred cos he knows people are more likely to stop if you’ve got a kid with you. We all saw him being totally ignored last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he or polly ring them and harass soccer aid for weeks trying to get him a bit part they probably don't have his number saved so can't dodge the call . They know he is a petty bitter man.and if they don't give a bit part then he will have a strop on socials so know they are stuck with him so they decide
To put him on arrivals because the real players will then have to walk past him and the odd one will feel.sorry for him and then one or two if them will be as fame hungry as fake so
Also it's easy to edit him out from there and keep his part minimised and once the players are through they don't have to see him again :LOL: p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember last year he went on the phones after his car park ‘presenting’ and the official Soccer Aid Instagram account then posted and he didn’t make the cut and all you could see was his arm in the shot 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.